World war 3

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump may have only said mean things, but so did Hitler when he started rounding up Jews.  Calling for removal of people with the standard being their religion is absolutely apples to apples as the start of another holocaust-like event.  Or the Inquisition.  Or the crusades.

Timothy McVeigh bombed Oklahoma City.  Does that mean all white guys are domestic terrorists?

• Like 1

I'm not overreacting, I'm just saying Trump is a danger to the country and if elected, there WILL be World War III quite shortly after his election. Hopefully it won't happen anyway.

You do know that Congress is in control of that while war thing, at least the legal part of it.

• Like 1

Whenever I see Hillary, Ted Cruz, or Marco Rubio talk, I just get the worst feeling. It's the generic politician smooth talk, BS. Not a person you could trust for a second. Trump would probably pander to corporate america. Bernie seems like he would try to financially support every deadbeat in America.

The turd that is hardest to flush, wins the election. Still a turd.

• Like 6

Whenever I see Hillary, Ted Cruz, or Marco Rubio talk, I just get the worst feeling. It's the generic politician smooth talk, BS. Not a person you could trust for a second. Trump would probably pander to corporate america. Bernie seems like he would try to financially support every deadbeat in America.

The turd that is hardest to flush, wins the election. Still a turd.

So draker 2016?

• Like 4