• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

a little something about the firebird picture

http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2016/06/heres-why-they-use-heavy-chain-around.html

"I have vague recollections of reading the story behind this a fair while ago now. If my memory serves me right then it was a young drunk guy that was trying to steal the car off the forecourt one night. He set off thinking he would bust through the chain but it held strong. He was found the next morning with his head either in the passenger seat or footwell. There were a couple more pictures to go with this one but I can't find them now"

Darwin theory at work

• Like 2

No way that is blood ,, if the story posted above is even a little accurate,,, the guy supposedly got drunk at night and that pic is clearly daytime and by cars in neighboring parking lot probably after 10am .. I have been around very large pools of blood and can say there is no way in the world blood would still have that reflective sheen after what has to have been at least 6 hours.. probably closer to 8 or 9

Another thing is that car has to be relatively new so the pans in it would easily be able to hold what,, maybe 2 gallons of blood at the most like a giant bucket,..  and  it would have carpeting with a pad that would also easily,,,,,,,,,,,easily soak up that much liquid..  That's if all the blood in his body came out through his neck somehow,,, which wouldn't have happened as he was in sitting position when decapitated,, 

• Like 2

No way that is blood ,, if the story posted above is even a little accurate,,, the guy supposedly got drunk at night and that pic is clearly daytime and by cars in neighboring parking lot probably after 10am .. I have been around very large pools of blood and can say there is no way in the world blood would still have that reflective sheen after what has to have been at least 6 hours.. probably closer to 8 or 9

Another thing is that car has to be relatively new so the pans in it would easily be able to hold what,, maybe 2 gallons of blood at the most like a giant bucket,..  and  it would have carpeting with a pad that would also easily,,,,,,,,,,,easily soak up that much liquid..  That's if all the blood in his body came out through his neck somehow,,, which wouldn't have happened as he was in sitting position when decapitated,, 

omgwtf.gif

• Like 3

Chain went through the windshield, through his neck and bent the seat down, easily bled out all over the interior of the car, but not out. Windows were up in the car too.

That's water on the ground, too far away from the vehicle to be anything related to the incident.

i did it one time. It was my first day on a forklift and I got to close to the wall of the trailer I was loading so I stuck my hand out to the wall for what ever reason. Didnt come close to being smashed but quickly realized the situation and what could have been. Plus I never had any formal forklift training my boss gave me a few pallets to play with in the warehouse then told me to go at it

At my dads farm as soon as the child could reach the steering wheel and the gas pedals at the same time ,,, you are now the new forklift driver.

Now go get us some more boxes you little fucker

• Like 2