INSMNCS: John Cain

I went out and rolled my 521 back a couple feet since a guy parked right on my bumper, only to wake up and see that guy left and a bigger SUV parked right on me again. Wtf. I hate people and hate street parking.

There is something satisfying about removing the Schrader valves from some assholes wheels when shit like that happens. I like to try n put the cap back on really quick if possible but I find the plastic one leak the air out rather quickly

• Like 3
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I put a bb under the cap and screw it down :)

I valet parked for years, and did so much bad stuff to people who just drove in the lot and ignored us.

I would just full on sprint and plant my shoulder into peoples quarter panels.  Or just reach under the front of the car an rip every wire that would break.

Yeah, I was a dick.

Keep your 2 bucks asshole.

2dollars.jpg

• Like 4

I didnt let a guy merge and it turned into a game of chicken. Then he went around me got up front of me and slammed on his breaks. One word, HAYWARD

Man, I have gotten to where I drive like grandpa and just let 'em all pass me by. I know that's not everyone's cup o' tea but I'd rather have them waaaay in front of me than behind me. I don't even brake check on tailgaters anymore because they legit aren't phased by it these days. I drive at my own pace and the only reason I keep from road ragin' is the fact that I have a barracuda of an injury attorney who has about fifty years in the game and gets fearful respect even from the opposition doctors and attorneys.

• Like 2

I put a bb under the cap and screw it down :)

I valet parked for years, and did so much bad stuff to people who just drove in the lot and ignored us.

I would just full on sprint and plant my shoulder into peoples quarter panels.  Or just reach under the front of the car an rip every wire that would break.

Yeah, I was a dick.

Keep your 2 bucks asshole.

2dollars.jpg

"2 dollars, I want my 2 dollars"

• Like 3

One of my favorite movies - "BETTER OFF DEAD".

I had an IDIOT on a dual sport bike (smaller BMW) make a stupid move

on the right where an overflow lane merged,barely squeezing between two vehicles.He

continued doing the same thing,over & over,plus speeding in between,& constantly changing

lanes.At a stop light,I actually got ahead of him ( I was driving the speed limit,& obeying-

the laws),

I wanted to ask him if he was competing for a Darwin Award,but figured that it

wasn't worth it.

• Like 2

The bb is evidence and proves intent, loosen the valve stem an no one is the wiser.

My lawyer taught me something at a very young age,

"Deny everything always, dont say a fucking thing, memorize my number."  Works every time :)

Showing intent is the whole point.  Let them think about it.  "Why would some one do this?  Does some one not like me?  What did I do to deserve this?"  All while sobbing like a pansy bitch.

• Like 3

Not sure if it's the same,but I have an early '72 Toyota truck brochure,

& it says that it's "4111:1".

I hope that helps.

The information I am able to get my hands on only goes as far back as 1981.

Sorry.

From other info I am able to find...top speed of 81mph...makes the statement above(4.11 gears) inaccurate. I'd be more inclined to think something close to 4.6ish.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks though, guys

• Like 1

Im from Cali and have never wrecked a car. Some dickweed from Washington wrecked a red datsun whileci was in passenger tho. True story, my knee has never been the same.

Whos heirwire btw?

Are you rich? Loan me money now!!!!!!!!!!