INSMNCS: John Cain

How is vaping not smoking anyway? You're still hooked on nicotine. Trading delivery systems thinking that you're actually quitting because you don't have the stones to invest will and effort in actually quitting. Clown shoes. Everyone wants the easy way out and so it's easy to chuck away hardly any investment in quitting and relapse. Alcoholics don't taper off, they don't switch to light beer they QUIT.

My vape has no nicotine. Just THC. Never cared for niccotine. Why the hate?

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Vape clouds are douch moves 101.

That vape shit still goes to you brain and causes desease.

Weed and bubbly water. Sativa weed doesnt make you totally lazy. Back when i smoked cigs i got nothing done was always burnt out and moody.

• Like 1

Stick to something you know

I know that I don't smoke, so I'm expert on this... while smokers are not. They are experts on talking about quitting. I can't imagine ANYONE actually wanting to smoke or be a smoker, there is no up side to it. Any enjoyment from it is merely the feeding to remove the hunger of an addiction. If you smoke, then smoke openly and be done with it. If you don't want to be a smoker then change.

• Like 1

Went shopping yesterday. Went into Kohj's. Took a short cut through the womens section. Stopped and saw something profound. Women's clothing called Sag Harbor.

https://www.kohls.com/catalog/womens-sag-harbor-clothing.jsp?CN=Gender:Womens+Brand:Sag%20Harbor+Department:Clothing&kwid=p5986528857&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=%2Bclothes%20%2Bsag%20%2Bharbor&utm_campaign=Women%27s%20Clothing_Brands&UTM_Adgroupid=58500000002005424&pfx=pfx_msn_roi&cid=aagwmnbrand2&gclid=CNnOnau26NQCFSb3MgodFtECUQ&gclsrc=ds&dclid=CNGVu6u26NQCFUctaQodUaEKag

How dose that conversation go? Hey Betty see you got that new Sag Harbor blouse on,...

,.....Your woman brings home some clothing she just bought and wants to show you, and you notice Sag Harbor,...Do you keep quite or say something? Hell you can't fall out laughing you would end up on the news.

• Like 3