INSMNCS: John Cain

Oh I get it. The alligator who is undisputed top of the food chain has evolved the ability to sleep so deeply (he can, safely because who would fuck with him anyway???)  that he falls prey to an introduced species like the python and is constantly waking up hours later inside one and says to himself "wtf??? It either got dark in a hurry or I'm gonna tear someone a new asshole..

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice that douche flutes are becoming rare these days too. I guess people have seen themselves in store windows and think... 'do I really look like that!!!'. Maybe the man bun will go away for the same reason. Or maybe females will refuse to breed with them....

Stopping smoking is huge. If vaping is what works best for some that is fine with me.

Celebrate the steps towards being healthy small and large

My brother used one for a while in a failed attempt to break away from smoke less tobacco. He got hooked on Copenhagen in high school. Has tried and failed to break use more times then I would care to talk about. His mood gets real nasty when he tries to stop using.

• Like 1

Stopping smoking is huge. If vaping is what works best for some that is fine with me.

Celebrate steps towards being healthy small and large

How is vaping not smoking anyway? You're still hooked on nicotine. Trading delivery systems thinking that you're actually quitting because you don't have the stones to invest will and effort in actually quitting. Clown shoes. Everyone wants the easy way out and so it's easy to chuck away hardly any investment in quitting and relapse. Alcoholics don't taper off, they don't switch to light beer they QUIT.

• Like 2

How is vaping not smoking anyway? You're still hooked on nicotine. Trading delivery systems thinking that you're actually quitting because you don't have the stones to invest will and effort in actually quitting. Clown shoes. Everyone wants the easy way out and so it's easy to chuck away hardly any investment in quitting and relapse. Alcoholics don't taper off, they don't switch to light beer they QUIT.

Stick to something you know