• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting prediction but does defy a lot of factors that I've seen which means I do not share that prediction(I am a SW nerd and been so since as a kid in 1980 saw Empire Strikes Back). 

Disney knows the mistakes George Lucas made with the prequels and have made strong conscious decisions in the process of this new trilogy to avoid it. 

Lawrence Kasdan who wrote the screenplays for Empire and Return of the Jedi is the writer of the screenplay for the new trilogy and also an executive producer.

The Prequels sucked cause Lucas was self funding the films and no one around him was willing to tell him where he was going wrong during the process.

I agree on all points.  However, I think you're forgetting one key ingredient. 

jj_video_composite2.jpg

45806.jpg

If you remove those jean shorts,there's the same volume of hair in the fork as on the head.

I'd still hit it. I dated a black girl who had hair like that and knew more about 1970s British punk rock than most 1970s British punk rockers do. Insanely witty and kinda insane but in a good way.

• Like 2

I actually like the story line of the first 3. Allowed a lot of questions to be answered.

And I also believe the third was the best of 6.

Huge fan of the emergence of the Dark Lord.

There are parts I did not like, but overall-quality product.

At least I do have some comfort knowing that I was always more of a Star Trek kid, and no one can fuck that up for me.

jj-abrams-star-trek-3-director.jpg

Oh, wait I forgot. Fuck you ABRAMS!

Ever since that movie I have wondered how the technology seemed to go backwards as the star trek crew aged, so much more high tech in the new movie

Yeah,Kevin Smith addressed that. 

Got a link?  I did a quick Google search and read about him going on the Millenium Falcon and such.  Apparently, he and JJ are friends.  

I didn't see anything about where he took the Star Trek continuity and threw it straight into a supernova. 

I actually like the story line of the first 3. Allowed a lot of questions to be answered.

midi.jpg

• Like 1

BAND STUDENTS SUSPENDED FOR GIVING RIVALS FRUIT BASKET ACCUSED OF BEING RACIALLY MOTIVATED

abc13.com/news/band-students-suspended-over-fruit-basket-flap/1041385/

Wow! people need to get over them selves

Or maybe it was their uniforms?

kkk_zpsuvnyyqmv.jpg

• Like 3