• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to get Mike to join Ratsun , and Lonestar told him that you were in Atlanta. I didn't think his truck was a king cab, but I thought maybe I remembered wrong.

You should get your boss to sell you the king cab and then pay you to drive it to Nismo Fiesta 2016.

While you're at it, build me a carbon fibre drive shaft and bring it along. I'll put a sticker on my truck or something.

Mike isn't quite my boss, just another co-worker :thumbup:  I'll try and push him to Ratsun again, he's a busy guy but maybe I can push him. Small world, he was just telling me about adventures at Pluckers and some cruise when he had his 370Z. He actually sold his 370Z and daily drives his 620 while he's putting his Z32 back together,

I don't know that I would trust my boss's KC to make that far of a cruise LOL It's barely moved under it's own power. Mike may do that though, his 620 is sweet! It's a little ratty looking, but it is solid as a rock. 

We have a lot of driveshafts over here, wonder if we can get something thrown together. I've been trying to get these guys into Datsun/S30 stuff since I started here We get so many S30 calls a day, too bad they don't want to do it.

Got a message from Redbanner to let us know he's alive and well. Been busy working on a big project that he'd like to share with us all.

post-27342-eating-cereal-like-a-boss-gif

• Like 7

Got a message from Redbanner to let us know he's alive and well. Been busy working on a big project that he'd like to share with us all.

post-27342-eating-cereal-like-a-boss-gif

I've said it before, the man is truly amazing....

...redbanner made me do it.....

• Like 3