• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, yeah. Don't let it go to your head too bad. There were some Atlanta guys there. Your screen name came up. Somebody said you had a badass 620. At the time, you still had the Z.

...and fuck Facebook.

Huh, I wonder who that was lol. There were some guys from work out there showing off our race cars, they didn't know me from my screen name now. 

My truck is now in capable hands.... the 240Z is in 'bama getting a full resto. 

Do you work at Z1? It was another Ratsuner that mentioned your truck.

Is your boss named Mike? Is his last name impossible to spell but sounds like a tasty dog?

Yep! Ahh that could have been literally anyone then, since I've been on here since 2010. 

Mike Delasljjhbegfjksbrgsbrg(idk how to spell it so must be him) that has a red 620? Not by boss but I know exactly who you're talking about! lol small world.

Yep! Ahh that could have been literally anyone then, since I've been on here since 2010.

Mike Delasljjhbegfjksbrgsbrg(idk how to spell it so must be him) that has a red 620? Not by boss but I know exactly who you're talking about! lol small world.

I was trying to get Mike to join Ratsun , and Lonestar told him that you were in Atlanta. I didn't think his truck was a king cab, but I thought maybe I remembered wrong.

You should get your boss to sell you the king cab and then pay you to drive it to Nismo Fiesta 2016.

While you're at it, build me a carbon fibre drive shaft and bring it along. I'll put a sticker on my truck or something.