• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, if I see one 510 molested in the name of some sci-fi bullshit, I'm going native. There is way too much un-paid advertising going down right here. Storm trooper has just exceeded candy sprinkled boobs in post count...

• Like 1

I couldn't disagree much more. Star Wars without the comedy would suck.

No Han Solo.

No Chewbaca

No C3PO

R2D2 gets no AI.

Not being overly serious is what made it fun to watch in the first place. If you want dark and brooding from Star Wars, you get this guy.

6a00d83451be5969e200e54f5ee6348834-640wi

Jar Jar just wasn't funny.

I missed an entire word in that statement. :lol: I meant THAT comdey.....man that did look good.

This thread went full geek in a hurry...

agreed.

Prediction.. the movie will come out.. old nerds will claim movie was ruined... new nerds will dig it.. it will be a nerd war. Meanwhile Disney will be raking in cash... and they will have achieved their goal.

• Like 3

Seriously, if I see one 510 molested in the name of some sci-fi bullshit, I'm going native. There is way too much un-paid advertising going down right here. Storm trooper has just exceeded candy sprinkled boobs in post count...

No need to mess up a 510.  BAC already makes a car for storm troopers.

bac-mono-c532609122013230046_1.jpg

• Like 1

agreed.

Prediction.. the movie will come out.. old nerds will claim movie was ruined... new nerds will dig it.. it will be a nerd war. Meanwhile Disney will be raking in cash... and they will have achieved their goal.

Interesting prediction but does defy a lot of factors that I've seen which means I do not share that prediction(I am a SW nerd and been so since as a kid in 1980 saw Empire Strikes Back). 

Disney knows the mistakes George Lucas made with the prequels and have made strong conscious decisions in the process of this new trilogy to avoid it. 

Lawrence Kasdan who wrote the screenplays for Empire and Return of the Jedi is the writer of the screenplay for the new trilogy and also an executive producer.

The Prequels sucked cause Lucas was self funding the films and no one around him was willing to tell him where he was going wrong during the process.