Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

artworks-000045820038-7bq7rw-original.jp

I like!

Last week of cleaning kitchen hood is going good..

Sunday had a job they scheduled last week sooooo only one job in Oregon, Monday night had a job at a bar called the Red Door in Seattle.. place is tight! And the people are even cooler! Had a good night there!! Bar tender hooked it up and we chilled for a bit.. packing on the hours... should hit about 50 or a little less 46 or soo.. shooting for 50+ but we'll see.....

Get two pay checks at the end of the week.. :)

Then a week off of work... then work at costco...

• Like 3

It's a Disney owned franchise now. They cashed Lucas out for $4 billion even though Lucas' net worth before Disney was $3.3 billion. So Georgie is ballin pretty hard

how the fuck do you get mod approved,?

are those the guys that go around trying to change the subject when someone starts talking about lion on cheetah sex?

You post one every topic in general discussion for 2 pages in one night. Granted this post will only get seen if a mod approval too.

• Like 2

So I'm a bit disturbed with you guys.

Did anybody know that the Star Wars trailer debuted tonight on Monday Night Football?

And nobody has posted it yet.

there was the "leaked" shot of the sword-like red saber like 8 months ago

We were just talking about random cameos yesterday.

Where the fuck is Mike? Mopping up behind Micro?

Mike put Ted on Mod review for what can only be described as drunken over posting and then went on a work retreat into the woods. again. There may be more Sasquatch in the sightings thread. :lol:  

It's how we justify not getting mod approval. Although, I was once mod approved for posting content in insomniacs, even.

There is a line.... it's out there... somewhere.

It's more of a squiggle.

I gotta say though it's been downright nice around here without all the spam and overly cranky fuckers. The occasional drunk tank mod review is even a pleasure. Thanks guys.

Ted I cleared your mod review, happy posting. :D

• Like 4

How many movies can they pump out of that franchise before the nerds abandon ship?

the last "new" Star Wars I watched had Jar Jar Binks in it. I cringed as I watched it and thought, "Am I the only one who hears every black comedian's interpretation of obsequious house slave talk.....?".

To me George Lucas is like Sam Peckinpah in that he was very good for his moment in time but that time passed long ago.

Mike put Ted on Mod review for what can only be described as drunken over posting and then went on a work retreat into the woods. again. There may be more Sasquatch in the sightings thread. :lol:  

It's more of a squiggle.

I gotta say though it's been downright nice around here without all the spam and overly cranky fuckers. The occasional drunk tank mod review is even a pleasure. Thanks guys.

Ted I cleared your mod review, happy posting. :D

Well, if it becomes more frequent you can install one of those devices on his puter that so he would need to blow into it to get it started, modding while intoxicated safety net!

• Like 1

Comedy doesn't belong in star wars.

I couldn't disagree much more.  Star Wars without the comedy would suck.

No Han Solo.

No Chewbaca

No C3PO

R2D2 gets no AI.

Not being overly serious is what made it fun to watch in the first place.  If you want dark and brooding from Star Wars, you get this guy.

6a00d83451be5969e200e54f5ee6348834-640wi

Jar Jar just wasn't funny.

• Like 4

There was nothing good about a very emo Anakin.

Darth Vader is supposed to be a bad ass.  Making him a spokesperson for school shooters makes it hard for me to watch the Good Star Wars movies.

• Like 1

I grew up on the original Star Trek as re-runs after school in the 1970s. I think the writing in those has held up better than the original Star Wars movies even after both have been nitpicked to death by the interwebs for two decades and by analog nerds for almost forty years. Where Rodenberry had a social conscience and was trying to cause some positive change in human behavior Lucas was telling a fairy story that was very often tongue-in-cheek and that humor was often lost on the franchise's fans, rather like the H.L. Menken quote, "God is a comedian whose audience is afraid to laugh".