• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like my lumina joke would've worked better if Chevy had made a touring edition.

Unfortunately for those seeking easy fixes to complex problems, the Lumina T does not exist.

Mattndew76 it's not a right left thing, it's money. Obviously uncontrolled immigration harms the American worker, but it benefits the competitiveness of American business, just like shipping American jobs over seas, it's about money. 

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%2010.49.

http://immigration.procon.org/view.answers.php?questionID=000788

Have I been unblocks?

Not trying to bogart your thread man, but every time we talk seriously about anything "elsewhere" you and Mike shit all over it and Mike says it belongs in Insmnc. 

For Example

datzenmike Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

This should be in Insomniacs. Chinese killing 100k of their their female babies has fucking ZERO to do with the rest of the world. This is a fucked up Chinese belief that males are more desirable then females so FUCK you Mr. I'm a piece of shit.

How is this a philosophy worth believing in when he's so full of shit?

flatcat19 Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:12 PM
Oh. OK. Moving on. Fuck you too. 

And lock this fuck-pot of a thread. IBTL. 

Paradime Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:43 PM
Earlier Mike suggested this thread should be dumped into insomniacs, and I get where that's coming from. No disrespect towards the kind of fun they'er having, but I don't think this topic would have gone anywhere there. This guy is NOT a modern Aristotle, or cultural savior by any means, but he razes an interesting point if you're willing to look passed the NY style showmanship.

Have I been unblocks?

Not trying to bogart your thread man, but every time we talk seriously about anything "elsewhere" you and Mike shit all over it and Mike says it belongs in Insmnc.

For Example

datzenmike Posted 08 April 2015 - 05:07 PM

This should be in Insomniacs. Chinese killing 100k of their their female babies has fucking ZERO to do with the rest of the world. This is a fucked up Chinese belief that males are more desirable then females so FUCK you Mr. I'm a piece of shit.

How is this a philosophy worth believing in when he's so full of shit?

flatcat19 Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:12 PM

Oh. OK. Moving on. Fuck you too.

And lock this fuck-pot of a thread. IBTL.

Paradime Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:43 PM

Earlier Mike suggested this thread should be dumped into insomniacs, and I get where that's coming from. No disrespect towards the kind of fun they'er having, but I don't think this topic would have gone anywhere there. This guy is NOT a modern Aristotle, or cultural savior by any means, but he razes an interesting point if you're willing to look passed the NY style showmanship.

I don't remember what thread I called fuck pot. But it was probably deserved.

Well before you showed up myself and 14 others shit on every thread, started threads that were better off being posts in Insomniacs, and just making a complete mockery of this place.

We put Skib and Mike in a difficult position.

We were not well liked.

And the fuckery was deep well before us.

I don't want to impose I started it. Not at all.

I was just part of a new generation of that.

But, through all of that-I am the only one still around from that group. (Fuck you, NOTES!)

EDIT: 2 other members do show up time to time. Both great guys.

I came to respect the management.

Also, Mike and I were not close back then. So I had to work past that.

Respecting the boss and respecting the site only ended needing to respect what Insomniacs is as well. Think about that for a second.

When Laotsu was dismissed, I was asked to initiate a new Insomniacs thread. Probably with good reason.

Fun and games can be had.

Discussing politics only leads to projected negativity. Something we don't want here.

Politics is an evil harbor of prejudice and exclusion.

Im all for discussing matters that you feel deeply for. But is this the place for that?

Others speaking freely about their political belief pits others off that either don't want to express their political views, are uneducated about them, or just don't care.

Let's keep this a fun, friendly place.

• Like 4

Upon reading the quoted texts that paradime place in his reply above I can certainly say that without proceeding context any post taken from could be viewed as harmful or disturbing.

And, as a professional trained to interrupt literal translation of peoples words-wit, sarcasm, and overall humor are not a strong suit with you.

Very rarely have I ever truly gone out of my way to spew an inappropriate word, without conviction, towards another member.

99% of any thing I say is all in jest.

You speak of your superior intellect above others/myself, yet you are socially inept.

Get off the pedestal.

No one here is above any other. You. Me. Mike. No one.

Condescension is a nasty little tact. Save that for the people that pay you.

I'm not trying to be sour against you.

I get that you are a well-educated, intelligent person.

But I'm not far behind you.

I have spent many years obtaining the degrees I have.

One of those is an English degree.

Add that to my smart-assed nature and I'm dangerous to speak to/against.

My interpretation of our interactions have been expressed. That's where I stand. And why.

I posted that above just to clear the air a bit between us.

Nothing changes except the level of clarity.

/fin

ya'll done titled the thread "political vomit"? ah'ight.

Donald Trump just told everyone Lindsey Graham’s cellphone number

Memo to those feuding with Donald Trump: Hide your phone numbers.

Trump, the real-estate mogul and reality-TV star who has shot to the top of some polls for the GOP presidential nomination, on Tuesday gave out the cellphone number of rival Republican candidate Lindsey Graham.

The reason? A feud between the two White House hopefuls that’s been kicked into a higher gear.

Speaking at a rally Tuesday in Graham’s home state of South Carolina, Trump began criticizing Graham, calling him a “lightweight” and an “idiot.” Trump hurled the insults after Graham on Monday called Trump a “jackass” and said Trump’s recent comments about Sen. John McCain not being a war hero were the beginning of the end of the billionaire’s candidacy.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/donald-trump-just-told-everyone-lindsey-grahams-cell-phone-number-2015-07-21

20140713_tyranny_0.jpg

• Like 1

Damn i cant believe i just spent the last 25 minutes reading this shit.I would offer up my opinion on immigration but its not politically correct and i dont want to offend anybody.

you have every right to contribute, 

shake it up.

just wanted to add that west coast people are the cheapest mother fuckers on the planet, we deserve to have stuff break on us.

Well before you showed up myself and 14 others shit on every thread, started threads that were better off being posts in Insomniacs, and just making a complete mockery of this place.

We were not well liked.

But, through all of that-I am the only one still around from that group. (Fuck you, NOTES!)

Respecting the boss and respecting the site only ended needing to respect what Insomniacs is as well. Think about that for a second.

When Laotsu was dismissed, I was asked to initiate a new Insomniacs thread. Probably with good reason.

Discussing politics only leads to projected negativity. Something we don't want here.

Im all for discussing matters that you feel deeply for. But is this the place for that?

Others speaking freely about their political belief pits others off that either don't want to express their political views, are uneducated about them, or just don't care.

I wrote that in the drive-thru of a Taco Bell today waiting for my order. 

After reading, I feel as though I missed a huge point reflecting to where paradime's post was leading. 

Me and the fabulous 14 others that I was goofing off with mucked up every post everyone wrote. 

We, better yet I, sat through PM after PM with Mike and Skib trying to clarify why what we were doing was toxic. 

Hard-headed as we were, we did not agree. We needed a place to spew. Take it to Insomniacs was the answer. 

We didn't understand why Insomniacs was the answer. We felt as though what we were doing was irrelevant to Insomniacs. 

Wait. Irrelevant. Um....

Insomniacs is the toxic cesspool where all garbage threads should go. 

No judgement. No red button. No IBTLs. No refunds. 

Argue that your thread needs to be on the front page all you want. I have had every argument for it already. I was wrong. 

It took some deeper understanding to realize so. Complete removal from my own ego allowed me to see what was better for the community. 

We were not well liked.

Who are you and what have you done with FlatCat..?

• Like 2

I thought this was an ideal place to get folks takes on this issue. I have my opinion, but I'm kind of not firm on it because of where I live. I love hearing peoples positions, especially those who don't agree. I'm not offended, or cross in any way, but I've seen this type of stuff go south enough to value FlatCats opinion. I'll shut up until I forget. But first, thank you for your opinions on immigration. It has helped me further my knowledge.

Back to the important stuff...