• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

His submitted net worth is a hair over 7 billion. That's cashing in. The figures have to be turned in order to run the freak show race.

Regardless about how stupid you think he is. He is far ahead of us in the realm of financial gain. No matter how many of his holding have gone belly up he still gains.

Think about it. He can say any amount here likes as long as it isn't less than his true worth. In 2015 he submitted 9 billion.

Like any businessman he knows how to play the system. How to play the game. How to act the part. I don't like him or his kind and unlikely he would even bother to dislike me.

Mike you never want to claim more than you own or the IRS come knocking asking where the public share is.

I doubt he would inflate. It's prudent to deflate and have documentation showing this.

But really I challenge anyone here to look into anyone of these disconnected lot. other than the 50 second news loop intended to defame take the time and try to dig.

the real scary thing is to go read Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 1972 by HST, you can just take the names out and put today's politicians in and have the exact same story. But i'm still a political junkie that sips his whisky and watches debates on cspan

There is also the old ploy of backing someone to run and draw away votes from your opponent.

Faux "News" claims Trump is a Democrat plant to "fuck up some commas" I heard

but no, they really said he is a Democrat plant, I find that amusing

It's scary high I bet.  It's vanishingly rare to find anything worth voting for. I'm all the way past voting for the other guy  just to prevent another from winning. Voting for the least evil isn't an option for me. I saw this truth over 40 years ago and have seen nothing since to change my mind.

“If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.” “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”......................................... Samuel Clemens

photo.jpg

• Like 1

Mike you never want to claim more than you own or the IRS come knocking asking where the public share is.

I doubt he would inflate. It's prudent to deflate and have documentation showing this.

But really I challenge anyone here to look into anyone of these disconnected lot. other than the 50 second news loop intended to defame take the time and try to dig.

I see no problem saying you made more than you did. You can brag about your net worth to increase your stature So how would the IRS prove something that can't be proved??? Trump... "Oh sorry, got the commas in the wrong place. Here, talk to my $400,000 a year tax liars they have the books. I was just guessing, turns out it's below 4 billion"

• Like 1

Why are you guys arguing American politics with a Canadian? :lol:

because Canadians are so much more tolerant and enlightened.

Christie Blatchford: Ruling in Twitter harassment trial could have enormous fallout for free speech

What’s believed to be the first case in Canada of alleged criminal harassment-via-Twitter is just a judge’s decision away from being over.

After hearing closing submissions Tuesday from Chris Murphy, who represents 54-year-old Gregory Alan Elliott, Ontario Court Judge Brent Knazan is expected to rule on Oct. 6.

In the balance rides enormous potential fallout for free speech online.

Elliott is charged with criminally harassing two Toronto female political activists, Steph Guthrie and Heather Reilly, in 2012.

Allegations involving a third woman were dropped.

The graphic artist and father of four lost his job shortly after his arrest, which was well-publicized online, and if convicted, could go to jail for six months.

These are astonishing repercussions given that it’s not alleged he ever threatened either woman (or any other, according to the testimony of the Toronto Police officer, Detective Jeff Bangild, who was in charge) or that he ever sexually harassed them.

Indeed, Elliott’s chief sin appears to have been that he dared to disagree with the two young feminists and political activists.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-ruling-in-twitter-harassment-trial-could-have-enormous-fallout-for-free-speech

Why are you guys arguing American politics with a Canadian? :lol:

tom-hanks-as-forrest-gump-in-forrest-gum

Because they let me, Drill Sargent.

see, I was going to mention that.. then i realized mike knows more about American politics then a majority of you American hacks  :rofl:  

America, it's like an accident that you can't look away from. And our comedy is too vanilla.

because Canadians are so much more tolerant and enlightened.

Christie Blatchford: Ruling in Twitter harassment trial could have enormous fallout for free speech

What’s believed to be the first case in Canada of alleged criminal harassment-via-Twitter is just a judge’s decision away from being over.

After hearing closing submissions Tuesday from Chris Murphy, who represents 54-year-old Gregory Alan Elliott, Ontario Court Judge Brent Knazan is expected to rule on Oct. 6.

In the balance rides enormous potential fallout for free speech online.

Elliott is charged with criminally harassing two Toronto female political activists, Steph Guthrie and Heather Reilly, in 2012.

Allegations involving a third woman were dropped.

The graphic artist and father of four lost his job shortly after his arrest, which was well-publicized online, and if convicted, could go to jail for six months.

These are astonishing repercussions given that it’s not alleged he ever threatened either woman (or any other, according to the testimony of the Toronto Police officer, Detective Jeff Bangild, who was in charge) or that he ever sexually harassed them.

Indeed, Elliott’s chief sin appears to have been that he dared to disagree with the two young feminists and political activists.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-ruling-in-twitter-harassment-trial-could-have-enormous-fallout-for-free-speech

Blatchford??? oh god. What is written here tells nothing about what he posted to twitter. Who knows what he said except the judge. Maybe the guy is a total prick. How do you loose your job because you get arrested? We have bail hearings up here too. I don't know all the story but I don't want my granddaughters being harassed on line either. Fuck harassing and bullying on line.

If they end up convicting that guy there goes my respect for Canada....

If Donald Trump becomes President, there goes my respect for the US

• Like 2