Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

But the capital B does not?

It's a limerick. Poetry.

First letter in every line should be capitalized.

The capital B is alright, they just need a period before it. How about we just accept that the meme is weak and will fade away without revision. Unless you guys want to start charitable organization set to fix all broken memes on the web. I'm sure it could be done.

I watched SuperFast! last night.

I must say with a little Oregano it was very humorous. Had a 240Z on it too. Cool Asian Guy drove it.

That was horrible. The trailer would have been enough for me.

Fuck you, Netflix, for wasting so much of my time.

Well, it's not like there is much else to watch.

• Like 1

Testing my own fan controller. The Potentiometer will be swapped out for a temp sensor. Arduinos are fun.

Near the end of the video you can barely see an orange LED light up on the left side, that is there to serve as a warning light as a max temp thing.

• Like 1

Sooo, I stripped and painted my brake caliper and brake light switch. Now the paint is bubbling and peeling. Is this just going to be an issue because of the nature of brake parts and fluids, or am using the wrong paint? Or do I likely have two leaks?

Sooo, I stripped and painted my brake caliper and brake light switch. Now the paint is bubbling and peeling. Is this just going to be an issue because of the nature of brake parts and fluids, or am using the wrong paint? Or do I likely have two leaks?

Leaks

That was horrible. The trailer would have been enough for me.

Fuck you, Netflix, for wasting so much of my time.

Well, it's not like there is much else to watch.

Been watching BoJack Horseman on Netflix, it's pretty good. They added season 2 recently, so I watched both seasons in less than 24 hours

Better spent raising education and writing skills of the average public moron. You should to see the Shit I see on here.

I see what you did there

I went to youTube and managed 43 seconds of the trailer.... Kept waiting for Brian and Stewie to show up You owe me 43 seconds. It was Shit.

How about a minute and a half?

• Like 4

Been watching BoJack Horseman on Netflix, it's pretty good. They added season 2 recently, so I watched both seasons in less than 24 hours

Did you watch the Christmas special as well? I plan on watching season 2 soon.

Did you watch the Christmas special as well? I plan on watching season 2 soon.

no, probably i didn't see it on listings but i'll look for it later...but yeah, bojack screws up alot harder in season 2