• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarborough said that Trumpcheeto has early stages of dementia. That explains, covfefe, slurred speech and mood swings. As much as I can't stand this guy, I pray for him and his family. Experienced this with my dad and my aunt and its not good.

California’s proposed federal tax cap work-around, unveiled

SACRAMENTO — California’s attempt to skirt the GOP’s new $10,000 cap on local and state tax deductions is officially in play.

Senate leader Kevin de León on Thursday introduced legislation to allow Californians to make a charitable donation to the state — to the California Excellence Fund — in exchange for a dollar-for-dollar state tax credit. In other words, people would be able to donate to the state instead of paying taxes.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01/04/californias-proposed-federal-tax-cap-work-around-unveiled/

Scarborough said that Trumpcheeto has early stages of dementia. That explains, covfefe, slurred speech and mood swings. As much as I can't stand this guy, I pray for him and his family. Experienced this with my dad and my aunt and its not good.

Scarborough is a dumpster fire. I feel bad for him and his family.

• Like 2

People in Oregon getting sandy vaginas over having to fill up their own cars.

WTF? We’ve been doing that here for more than 30 years.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-04/oregon-gas-pump-law-change/9304840

Fake.

...spoiled.

News.

This doesn't even apply to the shit-libs that would be complaining. 

The law only applies on off hours, in counties with populations less than 40k. 

• Like 1

Not only him saying it but others as well.

I find it hilarious that when Hillary passed out on 9-11-16 and got chucked into a van like a side of beef, those same people who are talking about it claimed it was disrespectful to talk about her health.

Trump makes a typo and he's automatically in hospice care. 

• Like 2

The Book of Hours.  14th century cultural reference to black death Mike?    

16th century Dutch/Flemish Renaissance painting by Brugel the Elder entitled "The Triumph of Death".

Like looking for Waldo but finding something even better.

1280px-Pieter_Brueghel_the_Elder_-_The_D

Somebody get this kid a gun and drive him to a pier!!! Hey, if it had been a redneck firing off rounds into a quinceañera and killing someone do you think he'd have gotten the same light sentence as Steinle's killer?

UC Berkeley student arrested by border patrol

5 January 2018

On Saturday, UC Berkeley student Luis Mora, 20, was detained by border patrol agents in Jamul, California at an internal checkpoint about 20 miles from the Mexican border. Mora came to the US from Colombia as a child and stayed after his visa expired. Like millions of other undocumented immigrants, Mora has lived under the constant threat of arbitrary detention and deportation.

Last weekend, Mora was driving back from a party with his girlfriend Jaleen Udarbe, 21, when they missed their turn and found themselves trapped by the checkpoint. In an interview with the San Diego Union-Tribune, Udarbe described Mora’s reaction when he realized he had to go through the checkpoint. “This is it for me,” he told her, “I’m sorry.”

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/01/05/luis-j05.html

Ceast and desist was a dud. Fire and fury hit the shelves 4 days early. # 1 seller. May have to buy the book and taste the saltiness.

Lots of people with stories like this pertaining to Wolffs book. Hope he likes lawsuits. 

I spoke to Barrack—the billionaire chairman of real estate firm ColonyNorthStar—on Thursday morning, and he was outraged. “I never gave Wolff an interview, or any quote,” Barrack told me. “I don’t talk like that. Wolff texted me repeatedly, eight or nine times asking for an interview, and I always said I was busy, or can’t do it.” Barrack further states that he never said anything, to anybody that could have filtered back to Wolff as “he’s not just crazy, he’s stupid.”

What bothers Barrack most is that, he says, Wolff never called him to check his facts. “What’s amazing is that…he had my phone number, but didn’t call to run the quote by me,” Barrack said. “How can you report that some person allegedly heard this and not call to ask, ‘Did you really say it?’”

Lots of people with stories like this pertaining to Wolffs book. Hope he likes lawsuits. 

I spoke to Barrack—the billionaire chairman of real estate firm ColonyNorthStar—on Thursday morning, and he was outraged. “I never gave Wolff an interview, or any quote,” Barrack told me. “I don’t talk like that. Wolff texted me repeatedly, eight or nine times asking for an interview, and I always said I was busy, or can’t do it.” Barrack further states that he never said anything, to anybody that could have filtered back to Wolff as “he’s not just crazy, he’s stupid.”

What bothers Barrack most is that, he says, Wolff never called him to check his facts. “What’s amazing is that…he had my phone number, but didn’t call to run the quote by me,” Barrack said. “How can you report that some person allegedly heard this and not call to ask, ‘Did you really say it?’”

What did Blair say about the accusations in the book?

In an interview with BBC Radio 4, Blair said the book’s allegations are entirely false.

“This story is a complete fabrication, literally from beginning to end. I’ve never had such conversation in the White House, outside of the White House, with Jared Kushner, with anybody else,” Blair said in the interview.

Blair said he’d met with Kushner, but he was clear that he had no interest at all in gaining a position on the Middle East Quartet, a position which he’s held in the past.

“Of course I’ve met him and we discussed the Middle East peace process. I wasn’t angling for some job. I did the quartet role,” Blair said. “I’m still very active on the Middle East peace process, but I’ve got absolutely no desire for an official position. I never sought one. It was never offered, don’t want one.”

Scarborough ? from Morning Joe ? you sir are one gullible individual to buy into his rhetoric.Funny shit right there.How many episodes of slurred speech has Trump shown ? mood swings ? how the fuck would we know ? oh yeah,Joe said it happened.

• Like 2