• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

No fake news. Bannon turned on Trumpcheeto, even saying meetings with russia is treasonous and donny Jr. Will cracked like an egg. Very juicy stuff and backbiting, of course Trumpcheeto tweets that bannon lost his mind..warming up my popcorn.

I bet if Bannon was still with the Trump administration you wouldn't believe a thing he said.

I knew deep down that Sillary would have been a disaster for the American people; never in my wildest dreams did I envisage Trump being the global train wreck he has become.

If he is so worried about Wolf’s book why doesn’t he run his standard “fake news” line?

In the meantime in what is a major snub to his biggest South Pacific ally and country that has fought alongside Murcia in nearly every single war since World War II (yep that’s right folks you guessed it, Straya) the Trump administration still hasn’t appointed an Ambassador to replace the one that left 16 months ago.

http://www.news.com.au/national/politics/tim-fischer-says-us-has-downgraded-australia-by-not-appointing-american-ambassador/news-story/1962de55e09b7da82be7254128a2ffb2

Whoever replaces Trump will have a LOT of fence mending to do with the global community.

The good thing is the average Aussie doesn’t give a fuck what Trump thinks and we love our Murican brothers and sisters (even though you talk kinda weird).

I don't think the average American gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.That could be why we have our current President.

• Like 4

I bet if Bannon was still with the Trump administration you wouldn't believe a thing he said.

I don't think the average American gives a fuck what the rest of the world thinks.That could be why we have our current President.

...that's a big if, John. The reality is that Bannon turned on Trumpcheeto. Now Trumpcheeto's lawyers are serving him papers.
  • Like 1

Correction: 18 classified emails on wieners laptop.

"Classified" is kind of a relative term, can you share what level of sensitivity these 18 classified emails are? Not looking to defend the likes of Weiner, just curious.

Bannon wants to take down the Republican establishment and thought he had a like minded executive in Trump. Obviously that's no longer in play, so what's the next move?... drive the biggest wedge he can into the pro vs anti Trump republican divide. I believe Bannon feels he created the whole movement, and can take Trump's angry anti-establishment lower middle class base away from him. If this power struggle plays out on the political stage over the next few months, it will hand the house to the Democrats, and Trump will become vulnerable to impeachment. This is what has become of our country after the 2016 shit show election. America always gets what we deserve. 

• Like 1

well, that's it. it's over for blumpf.

DOJ deal gives Nunes access to 'all' documents, witnesses sought in Russia probe, letter says

EXCLUSIVE: House investigators will get access this week to “all remaining investigative documents” – in unredacted form – that they had sought as part of their Russia inquiry, under a deal between Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., according to a letter obtained by Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/04/doj-deal-gives-nunes-access-to-all-documents-witnesses-sought-in-russia-probe-letter-says.html

Judge rules Fusion GPS bank records must be turned over to House Russia probe

(CNN) — A federal judge told Fusion GPS on Thursday that its bank would have to turn over to the House Intelligence Committee records the political intelligence firm didn't want to see disclosed.

Fusion GPS and the House have tangled over a subpoena for months, even after three of the firm's clients -- the law firm Perkins Coie (which was connected to the Democratic National Committee), the law firm Baker & Hostetler (which worked for Russian company Prevezon) and the conservative-leaning Washington Free Beacon -- were made public.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/04/politics/fusion-gps-bank-records-house-investigation/index.html

"Classified" is kind of a relative term, can you share what level of sensitivity these 18 classified emails are? Not looking to defend the likes of Weiner, just curious.

They were hillary's emails.

Yes, there are different classifications, but even the lowest level is a felony. I won't pretend to be an expert on the classification levels. The ones I saw were marked classified and had codes explaining why they were classified.

They were discussing international relations as you would expect from the secretary of state.

Investigation reopened into Hillary email matter. Including the previous investigation and the FBI handling.

Also, investigstion into uranium one..

And investigation into the Clinton foundation.

Storm-lashed California Roads, Dams Could Cost One Billion to Fix

The bill to repair California’s crumbling roads, dams and other critical infrastructure hammered by an onslaught of storms this winter could top $1 billion, including nearly $600 million alone for damaged roadways that more than doubles what the state budgeted for road repair emergencies, officials said Friday.

Adding to the problems, many communities have drained their emergency budgets and are looking to the state and federal government for help. But on top of the latest damage, the nation’s most populated state is struggling with a $6 billion annual backlog of repairs for roads, highways and bridges that leaders can’t agree on a way to fund.

http://fortune.com/2017/02/25/california-storm-damage-costs/

California Lawmakers Propose $1 Billion Annual Health Coverage For Undocumented Immigrants

California, flush with cash from an expanding economy, would eventually spend $1 billion a year to provide health care to immigrants living in the state illegally under a proposal announced Wednesday by Democratic lawmakers.

The proposal would eliminate legal residency requirements in California's Medicaid program, known as Medi-Cal, as the state has already done for young people up to age 19.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/California-Lawmakers-Propose-1-Billion-Annual-Health-Coverage-For-Undocumented-Immigrants-464203183.html

• Like 1

Investigation reopened into Hillary email matter. Including the previous investigation and the FBI handling.

Also, investigstion into uranium one..

And investigation into the Clinton foundation.

Christmas is early?

California Lawmakers Propose $1 Billion Annual Health Coverage For Undocumented Immigrants

California, flush with cash from an expanding economy, would eventually spend $1 billion a year to provide health care to immigrants living in the state illegally under a proposal announced Wednesday by Democratic lawmakers.

The proposal would eliminate legal residency requirements in California's Medicaid program, known as Medi-Cal, as the state has already done for young people up to age 19.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/California-Lawmakers-Propose-1-Billion-Annual-Health-Coverage-For-Undocumented-Immigrants-464203183.html

Illegal immigrants to be given $1bn for healthcare under contentious new California Democratic proposal

15 December 2017

Proposal would eliminate residency requirements in state's Medicaid program

It's part of $4.3 billion in new spending proposed by Assemblyman Phil Ting

$$$$ California, flush with cash from an expanding economy, would eventually spend $1 billion a year to provide health care to immigrants living in the state illegally under a proposal. $$$$

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180355/California-lawmakers-propose-health-coverage-immigrants.html#ixzz52zpWofHS

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Once you post it .... it becomes old news.

Storm-lashed California Roads, Dams Could Cost One Billion to Fix

The bill to repair California’s crumbling roads, dams and other critical infrastructure hammered by an onslaught of storms this winter could top $1 billion, including nearly $600 million alone for damaged roadways that more than doubles what the state budgeted for road repair emergencies, officials said Friday.

Adding to the problems, many communities have drained their emergency budgets and are looking to the state and federal government for help. But on top of the latest damage, the nation’s most populated state is struggling with a $6 billion annual backlog of repairs for roads, highways and bridges that leaders can’t agree on a way to fund.

http://fortune.com/2017/02/25/california-storm-damage-costs/

I see what you did there

• Like 1

greengas.jpg

Had to really laugh when I read about this pump gas thing.

"Service Stations" as they were known as here many decades ago are long gone now in AUS with all being self-serve.

Note - the short haired brunette with the tatts is Ruby Rose - an Aussie lesbian DJ wannabe actress.

• Like 1

I live in Oregon. Only counties with less that 40k residents can pump their own fuel. It'd dumb..

You can pump your own diesel.. been that way for years. And in a classic vehicle you can pump your own fuel.

It's annoying waiting for someone to come do it for you. The entire story as mentioned in the national spotlight is fake news though.. all the yuppie mofos still don't have to pump their own gas.

• Like 2

And since we don't have sales tax in oregon... they passed a sales tax on bikes and new cars. So eventually when we are the dip shots of oregon finally fall for a state wide sales tax... which will happen some day because most people here are dumb as fuck... we will be double taxed on several items.

Liberalism is a disease.

• Like 5

And since we don't have sales tax in oregon... they passed a sales tax on bikes and new cars. So eventually when we are the dip shots of oregon finally fall for a state wide sales tax... which will happen some day because most people here are dumb as fuck... we will be double taxed on several items.

Liberalism is a disease.

No worries, around that same time Washington will pass an income tax so we can all be samey samey lol

I live in Oregon. Only counties with less that 40k residents can pump their own fuel. It'd dumb..

You can pump your own diesel.. been that way for years. And in a classic vehicle you can pump your own fuel.

It's annoying waiting for someone to come do it for you. The entire story as mentioned in the national spotlight is fake news though.. all the yuppie mofos still don't have to pump their own gas.

This is what I thought, that it only applied to rural counties. 

And even then, I thought it was really only in effect during what is considered "off-hours" so that the rural gas stations didn't have to close the pumps at night when there wasn't a paid pumper (lol) on duty

I'd guess that they either don't know how to pump their own gas,

or don't want to.

Liberalism is a disease.

Californians are migrating north to get away from their own shit filled nests but continuing to shit in their new homes.

• Like 1