You voted for Bernie but have no problem with his wife going to jail if she engaged in criminality.

You want Trump to go to jail if he engaged in criminality.

After all this, you assert with a high degree of certainty that Hillary engaged in criminality and then proceed to explain why she, and she alone, must never be made to pay for her crimes.

Jane Sanders is under FBI investigation. IF she is CHARGED and found GUILTY then I will accept that.

Trump is under FBI investigation. IF he is CHARGED and found GUILTY then I will accept that.

Hillary WAS under FBI investigation. She was NOT CHARGED. I accepted that.

Does that spell it out in a way you'll understand or should I resurrect Mr.Rogers so he can put on his sweater vest and explain it to you in even dumber terms??

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand corrected,i had no idea us humans were all supposed to have the same blood pressure according to age.Yea it's gotta be a lie.The chart proves it.

That's why there is a high and low range. I can get mine below 130 usually on the second try but I bike a minimum 40 miles a week, no meds for anything and work (real work) outside 5 days a week. If Trump is better than me I'll eat your hat and my own.

• Like 1

Umm.. The FBI (with a republican in charge) already cleared her multiple times. Trump is actively being investigated. What in the hell are you even talking about? I'm constantly amazed at the drivel that comes out of Trump supporters mouths.

I'm not the one who decides these things. I feel Clinton and her team were guilty and manipulated the system to get off. Comey knew damn well he had to have an iron clad case or the Clinton Criminal Organization would've shredded his case. Prosecutors don't just decide on charges based on evidence alone. They won't try a case they know they'll loose. That's just reality.

You didn't see Hillary incriminating herself on Twitter? They kept their mouths shut and nobody flipped. That's how a true criminal organization works. The ones that sink have a little birdie like Papadopoulos out there getting drunk and opening his mouth. I've been around some real shit in my life and know how this stuff works. Loose lips sink ships. Number one fucking rule. Flynn is chirping like a birdie and Papadopoulos turned informant. Tick tock mother fuckers.

Silly take , imho

I appreciate you too neighbor , but this is oversimplified?

To me it is simple. I don't like constantly rehashing things that have been settled. Once the FBI is done with the Trump clan I will be ready to move on. I will accept the verdict of Mueller's team whatever it is. I have my feelings about it but I'm not an FBI investigator. I actually respect our government institutions.

Let's not forget Obama made the decision to move on from the Bush administrations many illegal acts. He did so against the wants of his base but for the better of the country. He moved on and focused on trying to right the ship before it sank. We can go back and forth about how successful he was but you cannot dispute the fact that he was the adult in the room and made that decision to not look back but to look forward. That was honorable.

• Like 1

I think I would have respected the administration more if heads rolled rather than 'moving forward'. Nothing changes if there is no accountability. Heads roll, public confidence is restored.... but it didn't and here we are..... again!

It just emboldens others to say they are fit and have a teenager's BP. 

Yeah but then it's just a never ending look back at what the last guy did. We should be stopping the shit when it happens. Not constantly pursuing the past. It's not productive and it undermines our credibility.

Well the point is that it would be a lesson to the others that follow..

When the country is heading towards the second great depression looking back and focusing energy on the last administrations ill deeds is kinda small pees. He did the right thing. I woulda loved seeing the criminal Dick Cheney go to prison but you gotta pick your battles. Dust it off and move forward.

That's why there is a high and low range. I can get mine below 130 usually on the second try but I bike a minimum 40 miles a week, no meds for anything and work (real work) outside 5 days a week. If Trump is better than me I'll eat your hat and my own.

Do you SERIOUSLY think this guy has a BP of 116/70?? LOL!!

84014B4DAC204E35A06C643A20B6C97F.png

I'll just go ahead and tell you guys you must be right,it's not possible for Trump's blood pressure to be that good.Completely impossible.Thank you Doctors.

Hillary WAS under FBI investigation. She was NOT CHARGED. I accepted that.

hope you kept the receipt because you made need to return it :)

Jeff Sessions wants to reopen Uranium One case against Clinton — and here we go again

The backstory of the Uranium One deal was highlighted in 2015 by The New York Times, noting that some people involved in the deal were Clinton Foundation donors. That prompted conservative critics to believe the former secretary of state benefited from the transaction.

Clinton has said that although the State Department had been one of the agencies to approve the deal, she herself had no direct involvement. A State Department official who did have connections to the deal had also confirmed that Clinton didn’t interfere with the approval process.

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/21/jeff-sessions-wants-to-reopen-uranium-one-case-against-clinton-and-here-we-go-again/

Robert Mueller has got some explaining to do

December 8

Has special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation been contaminated? This very good question was asked by the very credible Michael Warren of the Weekly Standard. In my view, the simple answer is: yes.

Enough has been disclosed in recent weeks that would create doubts about the objectivity and honesty of Mueller’s Russia investigation. Specifically, recent reports suggest that Peter Strzok, the deputy head of counterintelligence at the FBI, was working on Mueller’s investigation until he was removed during the summer, after Mueller discovered he had exchanged text messages critical of Trump with a lawyer assigned to the probe, with whom he was involved romantically.

Strzok, it turns out, was also responsible for editing then-FBI Director James B. Comey’s description of Hillary Clinton’s handling of classified emails, reportedly softening the language from describing Clinton’s actions as “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless.“ Oh and by the way, several of the attorneys on Mueller’s team have collectively given over $62,000 in political contributions to Democrats. Are we supposed to pretend that this doesn’t show any bias?

One attorney in particular, Jeannie Rhee, has donated more than $16,000 to Democrats since 2008 and even defended the Clinton Foundation in a racketeering lawsuit. She also defended Clinton in a 2015 lawsuit that sought access to her private emails, as well as Ben Rhodes, deputy national security adviser under President Barack Obama, during the House Select Committee on Benghazi’s investigation. At a minimum, all of this suggests favoritism toward Clinton and the Democrats.

I have been a defender of Mueller. And I think of him as a serious, credible adult. But it looks as though he’s made some mistakes in allowing potentially biased personnel decisions to distract from the investigation’s mandated nonpartisan mission. He needs to reassert himself and confirm that mistakes were made, that he is aware of them and that he is doing something to reassure the public that he is still in charge of his team.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/08/robert-mueller-has-got-some-explaining-to-do/?utm_term=.15a050d86958

Mueller could salvage the reputation of his investigation but he will not. It's not in him to see corruption in LEOs. Trump wants/needs Mueller to remain as the face of the Trump/Russia investigation because Mueller has a known, well-documented history of bungling such cases.

The uranium one deal... Lol... Didn't like 14 federal agencies approve that deal? Talk about a waste of tax payers money. Benghazi part 2.

You didn't see Hillary incriminating herself on Twitter? They kept their mouths shut and nobody flipped. That's how a true criminal organization works.

HEY! You're starting to get it!

Hillary-Uranium-One-600x518.jpg