• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most ignorant thing I've seen in a awhile. Just shows the utter lack of understanding of the facts and misconstrues them to further an ideology that only wants to enact voter suppression as a means of survival.

You take the cake for ignorance with that one. Stand proud. You're as much of a genius as your dear leader is..

How is making voting completely legit (or closer to it) suppression ? if you're not a citizen you're not supposed to be voting,yet an illegals vote gets counted.What are the Dems worried about if illegals aren't voting ? now who's being ignorant or even naive ?

Anybody with half a brain can understand the Russians didn't actually change votes at the ballot and that Voter ID laws are meant to suppress democrat votes. It's pretty well documented. Google Search is a great place to start.

If Russian's didn't vote what's all this shit from the left about Russian tampering in the election ? again why would the Dems be worried about voter ID laws if illegals aren't voting ? they are worried about losing votes,that's why.Yes Google,Federation for American immigration reform.Now why would any registered legal Democratic voter be suppressed with a law ? we would all have to prove the same thing,citizenship and legal voting age and maybe even the fact were still alive.

you 1953 Democrats keep folks hysterical about that pesky old red menace so us folks living in here in the 21st Century can go about our work uninterrupted, y'all hear me!?!

Thanks for the Steinle verdict BTW! That helped sour people on illegal immigration to the point that some good folks will be less likely to garner public sympathy but y'all picked your hill to die on and that took courage!

UC Berkeley student’s life forever changed by wrong turn

January 5, 2018

BERKELEY — One wrong turn may have changed a UC Berkeley student’s life forever.

Luis Angel Mora Villota was driving with his girlfriend near Jamul, about 20 miles east of San Diego, on Dec. 30 when the error led to his arrest at a U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint.

Now, pressure is mounting on federal immigration officials to release the undocumented Cal student, who came to the U.S. on a visa from Colombia as an 11-year-old.

On Friday, U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., tweeted that her office was working with his attorney “to see how we can be helpful.”

The 20-year-old political science student, who also goes by the name Luis Mora, was detained for overstaying his visa.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/01/05/uc-berkeley-student-detained-by-immigration-officials-in-southern-california/

Here's a conundrum for ya!

Governor Moonbeam can't pardon this man because his only crime is federal (overstayed his visa).

The only ones Jerry can pardon are those convicted of crimes against California laws and California citizens.

In other words, he can keep all the state-level convicted felons in The Golden State he wants to but not the innocent PhDs.

In another weird little twist, many of the PhDs who will be deported were educated at California tax payer expense and would have contributed to the betterment of your state.

You will be able to save (for now) all of the ones with convictions that Brown chooses to pardon.

Usually folks caught up in the legal system are more of a drain on social services than those who achieved a degree but, hey, logic doesn't always apply in California so best of luck!

No one can say with certainty one way or the other about anything these days. People have to rely on facts compiled by others and certainly not the media. I said this long ago but Trumps legacy is to cast doubt on the institutions who we trusted (more or less) to supply us with 'the facts' including the government. Forever more there will be fake news or alternate facts. Maybe there always was to some extent but now it poisons ALL news. There will forever more, be that doubt. All that's left is our own opinions.

Here's a conundrum for ya!

Governor Moonbeam can't pardon this man because his only crime is federal (overstayed his visa).

The only ones Jerry can pardon are those convicted of crimes against California laws and California citizens.

In other words, he can keep all the state-level convicted felons in The Golden State he wants to but not the innocent PhDs.

In another weird little twist, many of the PhDs who will be deported were educated at California tax payer expense and would have contributed to the betterment of your state.

You will be able to save (for now) all of the ones with convictions that Brown chooses to pardon.

Usually folks caught up in the legal system are more of a drain on social services than those who achieved a degree but, hey, logic doesn't always apply in California so best of luck!

I'm missing something here. How is he innocent? Isn't he an illegal alien?

It's Brown's fault that in issuing pardons to felons he's doomed doctoral candidates to deportation.

Maybe you could explain in a way that makes actual sense? He has no control over federal law. Are you saying Trump's federal agencies are punishing good people because Brown isn't punishing bad people? Is that were we've gone as a country?

I'm missing something here. How is he innocent? Isn't he an illegal alien?

No human is illegal in California.

Not even if he discharges a firearm into a crowd and kills someone.

Now, if his immigration status was never in question and he uses the wrong pronoun towards a transgender person that might catch him a felony conviction but he would still be legal. If I were that person though I would not hold my breath for a pardon from Jerry though!

No human is illegal in California.

Not even if he discharges a firearm into a crowd and kills someone.

Now, if his immigration status was never in question and he uses the wrong pronoun towards a transgender person that might catch him a felony conviction but he would still be legal. If I were that person though I would not hold my breath for a pardon from Jerry though!

Wow. That was some great dialogue. You must've spent a long time coming up with that logical response...

Maybe you could explain in a way that makes actual sense?

wants-more-government-more-government-ww

Hell of a deal, ain't it!?! God love you folks in the PNW and Cali #resisting the massive federal government that liberals and neocons spent the last forty years building into an unstoppable force that they never dreamed would be handed over to a man elected on the notion that it be used against them!

• Like 1

wants-more-government-more-government-ww

Hell of a deal, ain't it!?! God love you folks in the PNW and Cali #resisting the massive federal government that liberals and neocons spent the last forty years building into an unstoppable force that they never dreamed would be handed over to a man elected on the notion that it be used against them!

Wow. I'm blown away by the depth of that response.

Because your mind isn't open to learn. You already have decided what you've been told is the truth. No point in wasting my energy.

I have an open mind.Does it take that much energy to answer a simple question ? why are the Dems so against voter verification ? what's to hide ? does verifying the right to vote violate rights or something ? 

Because a lot of inner city minority do not have drivers licenses or birth certificates. To force them to come up with proper documentation and go to a DMV just to get an ID to eliminate a problem that doesn't exist is ridiculous. Voter fraud is something conjured up to disenfranchise Minorities because they're mostly Democrats. You can look this up and you'll find evidence that backs up exactly what I said. It's well documented. Just like redistricting has been done to favor republican majorities.

I fail to see the motivation of someone to commit voter fraud. It's a federal crime with no incitive to commit. Voter participation is already very low in this country. To say people are going out of their way to fraudulently vote is preposterous imho.

Do you fail to see where a corrupt politician or party would have the motivation to commit voter fraud by using the identities of registered voters info on a mail in ballot without the voters knowledge?

This is where proof of identity would come into play to prevent voter fraud.

• Like 1

I guess I don't .. not trippin :)

That popular vote argument? Red states don't fall for it?

Popular vote ante what elects presidents, but it does speak to legitimacy. If Dems were trying to throw the election with massive voter fraud, it's a waste of time trucking a bunch of illegals into a state that's already voting their way. If the goal was to delegitimize Trump because everyone on the left knew he was going to win... LOL,  Trump is chasing his tail on this one, and spinning shit in all directions. 

Do you fail to see where a corrupt politician or party would have the motivation to commit voter fraud by using the identities of registered voters info on a mail in ballot without the voters knowledge?

This is where proof of identity would come into play to prevent voter fraud.

What voter fraud are we preventing?

Because a lot of inner city minority do not have drivers licenses or birth certificates. To force them to come up with proper documentation and go to a DMV just to get an ID to eliminate a problem that doesn't exist is ridiculous. Voter fraud is something conjured up to disenfranchise Minorities because they're mostly Democrats. You can look this up and you'll find evidence that backs up exactly what I said. It's well documented. Just like redistricting has been done to favor republican majorities.

Thank you for answering.Now,if you don't have have a DL or birth certificate that probably means you aren't a legal citizen and don't have the right to vote ? yet at this point they still can vote.

I fail to see the motivation of someone to commit voter fraud. It's a federal crime with no incitive to commit. Voter participation is already very low in this country. To say people are going out of their way to fraudulently vote is preposterous imho.

Motivation ? how about keep those in office that are 100% on your side.Federal crime ? those people that got caught stuffing ballot boxes served no jail time as far as i know.Some crime huh ? at this time you don't have to go out of your way to "fraudulently vote" its actually very simple.No ID,no nothing except a mailing address.Good to go.