• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

A disproportionate amount of vets would be eliminated from voting if voter ID laws went into place. They do deserve consideration beyond most. Prove that more illegals vote, than citizens are prevented from voting, and I'll side with you. But as I see it, 9/10ths of states have relatively few illegals, and more citizens would be impacted. Therefore, it would be a shit federal mandate against citizens. Those impacted would be those least likely to vote for the party eliminating the middle class. (Homeless, veterans, mentally instable, minirities, Amish, Mennonite, Native Americans). Take a look at those most likely to not have ID, and think about who they vote for. Now think about who pushes the voter ID rhetoric. Now open your mind to the notion that the illegal vote, while real, is being push as rhetoric to eliminate a larger goal of eliminating liberal votes. This unfortunately is the case. If you know this and are simply furthering the agenda of the right, then fine. But if you honestly are only concerned with the illegal vote, take my words into consideration. Both side participate in similar bullshit. But it's critical that we not be blind to the motivations.

• Like 1

How specifically does it make it more difficult for the populous you mentioned? Not an argument, generally curious what distinguishes these groups. 

There are states that already have voter ID, from what I understand.

• Like 2

There are states with voter ID, and that is where I feel it should lie. California honestly may want to consider it. Same as many southern states.

Homeless are getting ripped off constantly. They can't have id's for long because of this. Vets are often disabled to some extent mentally and often don't have ID's. In a live atypical to ours, ID's carry a different level of necessity. Voting often does as well, but there are initiatives to get them voting. My uncle devoted months every four years to this end. He was homeless, and he went to as many homeless as possible registering them to vote. Motivating them to vote. With ID laws, that would be (I'd assume) 80% less affective. My assumption is fairly educated. I volunteered for years at a shelter, my uncle was homeless for 30 years, and I've got an idea of things homeless folks don't keep with them.

• Like 1

There are states with voter ID, and that is where I feel it should lie. California honestly may want to consider it. Same as many southern states.

Homeless are getting ripped off constantly. They can't have id's for long because of this. Vets are often disabled to some extent mentally and often don't have ID's. In a live atypical to ours, ID's carry a different level of necessity. Voting often does as well, but there are initiatives to get them voting. My uncle devoted months every four years to this end. He was homeless, and he went to as many homeless as possible registering them to vote. Motivating them to vote. With ID laws, that would be (I'd assume) 80% less affective. My assumption is fairly educated. I volunteered for years at a shelter, my uncle was homeless for 30 years, and I've got an idea of things homeless folks don't keep with them.

Thanks for the follow up.

Ok ,, i'll say what the white guy above can't.. 

Exactly why in the fuck do you think minorities such as "native Americans" wouldn't be able to get a ID card.. You think they are so unintelligent or not as "sophisticated"  as white people to find out where to get one?? Or are they just not capable of figuring out how to go down to the DMV and get one cuz ,,,, you know,,,, their Indians that haven't figured out the white man way ?? it's funny how you group Native Americans,, and i am positive by "minorities" you are referring to Hispanics and blacks,,,   with the homeless and mentally unstable . 

FYI EVERY ONE of my relatives,,  and their relatives ,, have not only Federal id ( SS card) ,, state issued ID cards such as drivers licenses but also carry tribal ID cards so they can use services our tribes grant us

Racism takes many forms ,,, but yours Paradime and that Josh Behar dipshits,,  are genuinely  laughable .

FYI Mennonites aren't like the Amish ,, they drive cars,,  own businesses,  and interact with their surrounding communities ,, if you looked it up you would know that.

/

uqReJ1L.jpg

You're welcome for clearing that up a tiny bit

• Like 6

tr8er, I had a family member who would go on a homeless spree every three or four years and live quite happily with nothing wherever they could sleep.

I never understood it but I loved the person and saw it genuinely made them happy. They held onto their ID for all they worth because it limited greatly law enforcement's ability to lay claim to their freedom.

The ID was a middle finger to the man.

Just saying....

• Like 1

Banana, I don't know much about Native Americans. And I'm not qualified to group many of whom I did. I see a very different slice of people here. You make a sound point that culture/blood does not limit faculties. I wholeheartedly agree. Sorry for the overreach. The Native community here is taking off US license plates getting Kingdom ID's, and generally starting to step back from US anything. But then again, those folks aren't going to be voting either.

Ok ,, i'll say what the white guy above can't.. 

Exactly why in the fuck do you think minorities such as "native Americans" wouldn't be able to get a ID card.. You think they are so unintelligent or not as "sophisticated"  as white people to find out where to get one?? Or are they just not capable of figuring out how to go down to the DMV and get one cuz ,,,, you know,,,, their Indians that haven't figured out the white man way ?? it's funny how you group Native Americans,, and i am positive by "minorities" you are referring to Hispanics and blacks,,,   with the homeless and mentally unstable . 

FYI EVERY ONE of my relatives,,  and their relatives ,, have not only Federal id ( SS card) ,, state issued ID cards such as drivers licenses but also carry tribal ID cards so they can use services our tribes grant us

Racism takes many forms ,,, but yours Paradime and that Josh Behar dipshits,,  are genuinely  laughable .

FYI Mennonites aren't like the Amish ,, they drive cars,,  own businesses,  and interact with their surrounding communities ,, if you looked it up you would know that.

You're welcome for clearing that up a tiny bit

Clearing that up?  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

The way I read this is, if I'm pointing out that the rhetoric saying voter fraud is a clandestine strategy of the left and totally out of control is absolute BULL SHIT, and that requiring voter IDs is not needed to secure the process, It means I'm racist. If that's what you think, well then fuck no, you didn't clear up shit. You did manage to insult me by playing your Native American guilt card though. 

So you are for country wide voter ID then?? 

Guilt card my dick ,, i simply wanted to prove ( which i did) people that aren't WHITE can do things as easily as you much more socially advanced peoples can..  

Guilt card : Is that like you saying over and over we should forgive your horrific spelling cuz "i got a disability" said in the whiniest voice possibile ??  Or is it just because i pointed out you're a closet racist,,  so it's the only way to save face? 

Clearing that up?   :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

The way I read this is, if I'm pointing out that the rhetoric saying voter fraud is a clandestine strategy of the left and totally out of control is absolute BULL SHIT, and that requiring voter IDs is not needed to secure the process, It means I'm racist. If that's what you think, well then fuck no, you didn't clear up shit. You did manage to insult me by playing your Native American guilt card though. 

For future reference I don't identify myself a "native American"  i am an American Indian ,,, because none of my family has ever chased Gilligan around no fucking island .

Much to member Scalpum's irritation, i might add

The left will try to bring out their heavy hitters.. and it might work. Just depends on Trumps performance and to gauge that, just need time.

Media will flaunt all Democratic candidates.. especially Hollywood types.

Michelle Obama will be a tough one to beat as well. She is very well spoken, and can deliver a speech.. Has globalist backers.. Barry as a husband.

Hillary, if not in jail.. might try again. Bernie... if not dead yet, might try again.

It's going to be a loaded group. Not a walk in the park by any means.

The mid-terms are going to be a huge factor in this as well. If the majorities shift, so to does the ability to get anything done. The two parties are too far divided to work together. Maybe on infrastructure, but I really doubt it. 

Voter IDs would prevent Russian meddling in the election.

You aren’t opposed to voter ID because you're a Russian spy, are you?

Voter ID laws have a lot to do with public safety. If you choose to not participate in society, fine - that is your choice....but don't try to cheapen our system at the cost of bad actors who want no part in society in the first place. Also, If you lack the intelligence and/or motivation to take an hour out of one day to go to the DMV or city hall or church or post office or grocery store and get a piece of plastic for free then perhaps you really shouldn't have any influence on how the country is managed.

India, with it's billion people, can handle voter IDs but the US, with it's 300+ million, cannot handle voter IDs? India requires voter IDs and all those folks make almost no money compared to the average American minority. If a country of several billion who are mostly poor can, we can.

All this and we haven't talked people on social media posting everywhere about going to multiple voting places and voting multiple times, busing ineligible voters around. It was everywhere, rampant.

• Like 1

Michelle Obama will be a tough one to beat as well. She is very well spoken, and can deliver a speech.. Has globalist backers.. Barry as a husband.

Hillary, if not in jail.. might try again. Bernie... if not dead yet, might try again.

It's going to be a loaded group. Not a walk in the park by any means.

The mid-terms are going to be a huge factor in this as well. If the majorities shift, so to does the ability to get anything done. The two parties are too far divided to work together. Maybe on infrastructure, but I really doubt it.

...not hrc, her controversies will drag on.
  • Like 1

Yes. This is physics. Add weight to a compressible base, you get compression. Increase compression on the crust, get earthquakes, and eruptions. Earthquakes furthering issues by potentially freeing interglacial lakes. Volcanoes lessening issues by reflecting UV.

Glaciers/ice caps are melting. That water is going to sea. We are headed toward the glacial minimum. We are prevalent enough to have a affect on the rate of this natural cycle. The concept that a bunch of business interests are pushing this narrative to make money is just myopic at best. More business interests exist to squash the findings of science to continue to pollute. This is not new. This is not a secret. Once again, stifling research because it doesn't fit ones political agenda is complete bullshit. More information is better.