Do you fail to see where a corrupt politician or party would have the motivation to commit voter fraud by using the identities of registered voters info on a mail in ballot without the voters knowledge?

This is where proof of identity would come into play to prevent voter fraud.

Have you ever heard of anyone being convicted for a huge conspiracy like this? I prefer to worry about things that really happen like voter suppression and redistricting. Those two things are being done in the real world by republicans.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That was some great dialogue. You must've spent a long time coming up with that logical response...

Isn't it true that California ignores feds laws on undocumented citizens? refusing to deport them when caught? Maybe I got it wrong?

• Like 1

Have you ever heard of anyone being convicted for a huge conspiracy like this? I prefer to worry about things that really happen like voter suppression and redistricting. Those two things are being done in the real world by republicans.

Redistricting is done by both Reps and Dems

Accidental like, had to do a take back, Sorry Josh.

Thank you for answering.Now,if you don't have have a DL or birth certificate that probably means you aren't a legal citizen and don't have the right to vote ? yet at this point they still can vote.

Have you ever registered to vote? You have to have your social and lot's pf personal information along with proving your address is really yours. You don't have to have a ID card or copy of your birth certificate. You do know how hard it is for people that are barely staying afloat and using public transportation to get all these docs and get to a DMV to get a state ID card?

Motivation ? how about keep those in office that are 100% on your side.Federal crime ? those people that got caught stuffing ballot boxes served no jail time as far as i know.Some crime huh ? at this time you don't have to go out of your way to "fraudulently vote" its actually very simple.No ID,no nothing except a mailing address.Good to go.

Have you ever tried to vote in someone else's name? Why would someone vote using someone else's name? You would have to do this on a MASSIVE scale in order to affect a race and if caught you would be going to the slammer. period.

I have real issues I'm worried about in life, not some bull shit fed to me by Matt Drudge. Maybe we should worry about the Russian manipulation through social media and the influence campaign they won. Mid terms are coming up and they never stopped their operation to meddle. We haven't done anything to stop them.

Redistricting is done by both Reps and Dems

Accidental like, had to do a take back, Sorry Josh.

Republicans have taken it to a whole new level.

"Republicans gained 43 seats in the House of Representatives in the 2010 election and regained majority control, the largest swing in any midterm election since 1938. Many experts believe the newly-elected Republicans won their seats as a result of gerrymandering, which created districts with more conservative electorates."

https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/7-things-know-about-redistricting

• Like 1

Republicans have taken it to a whole new level.

"Republicans gained 43 seats in the House of Representatives in the 2010 election and regained majority control, the largest swing in any midterm election since 1938. Many experts believe the newly-elected Republicans won their seats as a result of gerrymandering, which created districts with more conservative electorates."

https://www.brennancenter.org/analysis/7-things-know-about-redistricting

Thanks for clarifying  :thumbup:

Have you ever registered to vote? You have to have your social and lot's pf personal information along with proving your address is really yours. You don't have to have a ID card or copy of your birth certificate. You do know how hard it is for people that are barely staying afloat and using public transportation to get all these docs and get to a DMV to get a state ID card?

Have you ever tried to vote in someone else's name? Why would someone vote using someone else's name? You would have to do this on a MASSIVE scale in order to affect a race and if caught you would be going to the slammer. period.

I have real issues I'm worried about in life, not some bull shit fed to me by Matt Drudge. Maybe we should worry about the Russian manipulation through social media and the influence campaign they won. Mid terms are coming up and they never stopped their operation to meddle. We haven't done anything to stop them.

We also haven't done anything to stop your influx of illegals coming over the border to vote for Democrats. Of course they're going to vote for the ones that continue to allow it, and allow them to stay in the country. That's a lot more real to me than a hyped up Russian social media
  • Like 1

We also haven't done anything to stop your influx of illegals coming over the border to vote for Democrats. Of course they're going to vote for the ones that continue to allow it, and allow them to stay in the country. That's a lot more real to me than a hyped up Russian social media

What illegals voting? You know you have to register to vote? Illegals can't register to vote.

Let's stick to facts?

http://time.com/4669899/illegal-citizens-voting-trump/

What illegals voting? You know you have to register to vote? Illegals can't register to vote.

Let's stick to facts?

No one can say with certainty one way or the other about anything these days. People have to rely on facts compiled by others and certainly not the media. I said this long ago but Trumps legacy is to cast doubt on the institutions who we trusted (more or less) to supply us with 'the facts' including the government. Forever more there will be fake news or alternate facts. Maybe there always was to some extent but now it poisons ALL news. There will forever more, be that doubt. All that's left is our own opinions.

C'mon, everybody cherry picks their links here.

Let's stick to facts?

Sorry, I misspoke. Illegal aliens' anchor babies. Birthright citizens are not going to vote in favor of their illegal parents and relatives being deported. Frankly, I think there should be an amendment to birthright citizenship if the mother is in the country illegally. It would deter people from entering illegally and counting on the bleeding hearts.
  • Like 1

Of course i've registered to vote.My drivers license was all that was needed.No birth certificate or SS number.Who is Matt Drudge ? Russian manipulation through social media is laughable.We have plenty of our own trolls here in the states manipulating minds.The social media sites themselves are part of it with what content they allow or don't.

• Like 1

Of course i've registered to vote.My drivers license was all that was needed.No birth certificate or SS number.Who is Matt Drudge ? Russian manipulation through social media is laughable.We have plenty of our own trolls here in the states manipulating minds.The social media sites themselves are part of it with what content they allow or don't.

You must have felt so suppressed
  • Like 1

Let's stick to facts?

They sure can ! the same way they get a job.I just looked at what's required to register to vote.An ID card,last four digits of a SS# and a date of birth.If you can't supply those items you can still apply online by answering some questions.Do some research before assuming an illegal has no way to cast a vote.

• Like 2

I had to show my CA driver's license,a Birth Certificate,AND a Social Security card

to get my Virginia license,But only had to show my CA license to get a replacement SS card.

Just HOW do illegals get a license? - VERY irritating!