All that may well be accurate way to do so,I cannot be fucked to do it cause it's not that important to me.

Ultimately,solar with batteries will be supplying household needs and not be vulnerable.

Shhh. The other Aussie thinks this stuff is for hippies.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Cautious of this reporting, could be fake news. Daily mail reporting ISIS claiming responsibility for this. Saying gunman converted to islam. Again, who know if that holds water. I have no opinion on it. Just saw a few outlets post this and should not be taken as fact at this point.

• Like 1

Hillary weighed in.. gun control.

Sorry , they got the guy and story, trump confirmed but?

Jessie's marylin Manson , and RW call to get in track posts were crazy to see as I read through to this.

Glad there isn't a huge shut storm going on in here.

Again.....These idiots need to know that no amount of gun control will prevent anything. 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/democrats-immediately-call-for-gun-control-after-las-vegas-shooting/

Death will happen in large amounts be it with guns or some other means. Knee jerk retards

Might as well stand on the warm bodies to preach a message so they can say they have compassion right? I fucking hate hate hate hate politicians and their supporters.

• Like 2

^^^^^^^

Yeah,unless you allow open carry on all RPG's for 32nd floor shooters.

Ha ha ha exactly.

Must have been legal the whole time to kill people from the 32 floor and now we need to politic to have this loophole closed. 

• Like 1

Feel like this type of thing should be more common, and in clusters not regular spacing if it really is random.

So much political impetus from something like this , and way to easy to frame, drug, brainwash one person.

Just have to notice that..

OK, my take is that this is an Anti Trump guy who went after a Trump type demographic. Most mass shooters have been left types or related to left type activities. 

Last one being the guy who shot up the Senators at their baseball game. Even worked for their campaigns. 

• Like 1

OK, my take is that this is an Anti Trump guy who went after a Trump type demographic. Most mass shooters have been left types or related to left type activities. 

Last one being the guy who shot up the Senators at their baseball game. Even worked for their campaigns. 

There are a lot of possibilities.. This certainly could be one.

If CNN has taught us anything, it's that a lot of news reported so quickly after an incident like this tends to be unverified and not based in fact. Well that's most of CNN's news... 

We just need to wait and let the investigation happen.. and see what /pol can find on this guy.