Age old question, no law abiding citizen had a gun to stop him?, only takes one shot, just saying, tired of the gun control spin....

Let's get to the root of the problem with these mass shooting....law abiding citizens if they have a gun are required to leave it behind because "public" venue rules to protect us from..... shootings.... meanwhile the unlawful cock sucker as we all know do not follow such rules, therefore easy pickings.....yes it is that simple to find the root of the problem, everyone that has any common sense whatsoever knowns anyone can get a gun illegally, where was the security?, imagine if all they had was pepper spray and a taser, wouldn't that suck....

In this case do you really think an armed person would even know where the shots were coming from ? arming citizens is not the solution.The root of the problem is some people are crazy and there's not much anybody can do about it.The security was at the concert,not 32 stories up in a paid for hotel room.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot that could be done. For instance automatic and semi automatic weapons and 30 shot clips. Who hunts with this?

Nobody hunts with that type of weapon.Its an ego boosting toy.Kind of like a Harley Davidson is for a man with a tiny dick.The thing i don't get is how the hell did this guy get all that shit into a hotel room with nobody being suspicious.

• Like 3

There's a lot that could be done. For instance automatic and semi automatic weapons and 30 shot clips. Who hunts with this?

Rarely does anyone hunt with these rifles, but they are quite popular for hunting wild hogs in Texas. These guns are for strictly shooting sports and as a safety against tyranny. They are fun to shoot if you are into shooting. I like target shooting and thus for I own them. 

Nobody hunts with that type of weapon.Its an ego boosting toy.Kind of like a Harley Davidson is for a man with a tiny dick.The thing i don't get is how the hell did this guy get all that shit into a hotel room with nobody being suspicious.

I have them and my dick is plenty big. So no, it is not the little man syndrome 

These guns are easily disassembled and can be carried up in a suitcase or duffel bag. Why the surprise that they can be brought into a hotel with no one noticing? Oh, because you might have a very limited knowledge about firearms. 

• Like 4

Rarely does anyone hunt with these rifles, but they are quite popular for hunting wild hogs in Texas. These guns are for strictly shooting sports and as a safety against tyranny. They are fun to shoot if you are into shooting. I like target shooting and thus for I own them. 

These guns are easily disassembled and can be carried up in a suitcase or duffel bag. Why the surprise that they can be brought into a hotel with no one noticing? Oh, because you might have a very limited knowledge about firearms. 

I read something about 14 guns,not to mention the ammo he had.Does all that fit in a couple of suitcases ? i wouldn't know since i have no knowledge of guns.

...prolly had duffel bags, bring in a few, 30 minutes later bring in a few. Nobody will question you, its a hotel. Now they shit happened it Security will be on xtra alert but then again some nut job will find another way to kill more to upped the ante. Btw, mass killings can be done by a bus or shuttle, common in Vegas and they can run people over that's walking in the sidewalks and tons of them walking in he has, specially at night. Not as many as a gun man but lots of people can be killed, sick just thinking about it.
  • Like 1

Check out the movie, "the Founder" its about how McDonald's came about.

No, it's Krock's version.  The brothers came up with the demand sequence algorithm which allowed them to predict demand periods and pre-prepare enough hamburger patties to meet the expected peak load and give almost instantaneous burger serves, not "wait 10 minutes while I cook your burger."  Remember the first McDonalds icon was "Swifty the Cook."  I'm sure the Scots" Clan Ranald MacDonald" has not yet forgiven Ray Crock for Ronald McDonald the clown.

• Like 1

A safety against tyranny? I must have missed that in the 2nd amendment wording. How many time has that been necessary in the past? or if never used, is this proof that this works and justify that they are needed?

Would you give them up to lessen these being used like last night? I'm guessing... no.

I read something about 14 guns,not to mention the ammo he had.Does all that fit in a couple of suitcases ? i wouldn't know since i have no knowledge of guns.

He was a big spender, so had many "Comps" to his credit.  "As long as he did not do it on the street corner and scare the horses I don't care"" to quote a British old lady when asked about accusations of homosexuality.

A safety against tyranny? I must have missed that in the 2nd amendment wording. How many time has that been necessary in the past? or if never used, is this proof that this works and justify that they are needed?

Would you give them up to lessen these being used like last night? I'm guessing... no.

My rights cannot be cancelled by the act of  a madman!

• Like 2

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. On December 15, 1791, the Bill of Rights (the first ten amendments to the Constitution) was adopted, having been ratified by three-fourths of the states.

• Like 2

93 a day on average, 12,000 a year

US homicide rate is 25 times the world average.

50 dead is a small price to pay then.

...something is not right, not politicizing the situation but too many people have died senselessly. Wonder how many have died in US from handguns and mass killings compared to us troops in Afghanistan or Iraq?

There aren't too many "mass killings" using a knife.In this case none of what you mention could have been used to kill those people.

Then you have not heard of the East Indian [to use the British differenciation] Thugee [root for modern thug] who used to slaughter pilgrims and bury their bodies after slitting their throats and abdomens so as to diminish post death decomposition swelling that would reveal the mass graves.

Nice try Mike, but last night is what someone who does not respect the rule of law or the lives innocents does. There have been many examples of the 2nd saving people, but lets just stick to this. 

This fucker was nuts, simple as that.

But what do you care, you live in Nirvana! Hail Canada! ....oh, never mind. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-attacks/somali-refugee-faces-terror-charges-in-canada-stabbing-car-attacks-idUSKCN1C61FP

• Like 1

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. On December 15, 1791, the Bill of Rights (the first ten amendments to the Constitution) was adopted, having been ratified by three-fourths of the states.

Where's the word tyranny?

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State" It does not say FOR the security of a free state nor does it say 'to secure a free state'. A standing army was expensive for a fledgling nation and the populace was expected to be armed and called upon to 'swell the ranks' to defend it from the outside.