• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't need guns to do mass killing ), a bus, car, knife...hello!

Those are all tiny. So is a gun. These types of killings seem to only be for statement/noteriety/fame. Sickening. If they really wanted mass casualties they would be able to do so with a short amount of planning and certainly no guns. Ray Croc was a planner

Don't need guns to do mass killing ), a bus, car, knife...hello!

We need to control guns that are already under a gun control ban. 

Those laws are not strong enough so we need to ban all guns to control the automatic ones.

• Like 1

Those are all tiny. So is a gun. These types of killings seem to only be for statement/noteriety/fame. Sickening. If they really wanted mass casualties they would be able to do so with a short amount of planning and certainly no guns. Ray Croc was a planner

Ray Kroc stole McDonald's from the brothers through some shitty shyster methods.

• Like 1

We need to control guns that are already under a gun control ban.

Those laws are not strong enough so we need to ban all guns to control the automatic ones.

Yup. No worries though. I can't see Senate not seeing that. Maybe they will make automatic weapons more illegal! Ha

• Like 2

Ray Kroc stole McDonald's from the brothers through some shitty shyster methods.

And made it a fucked up poor excuse for food. I bet it was good before he snagged it up. I'd love to eat at a 50's McDonalds. That would actually be pretty dope if a McDonalds manager from back then opened an OG McDonalds trying to do it up the old way.

• Like 1

And made it a fucked up poor excuse for food. I bet it was good before he snagged it up. I'd love to eat at a 50's McDonalds. That would actually be pretty dope if a McDonalds manager from back then opened an OG McDonalds trying to do it up the old way.

I would love it too. The Original Golden Arch restaurant in Phoenix does it the old way. wait maybe it isnt even around any more let me look.

nope was torn down.

Illinois is still standing firm though as #1, but I don't think it serves burgers. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald%27s_No._1_Store_Museum

Age old question, no law abiding citizen had a gun to stop him?, only takes one shot, just saying, tired of the gun control spin....

Let's get to the root of the problem with these mass shooting....law abiding citizens if they have a gun are required to leave it behind because "public" venue rules to protect us from..... shootings.... meanwhile the unlawful cock sucker as we all know do not follow such rules, therefore easy pickings.....yes it is that simple to find the root of the problem, everyone that has any common sense whatsoever knowns anyone can get a gun illegally, where was the security?, imagine if all they had was pepper spray and a taser, wouldn't that suck....

• Like 1

CBS fires vice president who said Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy because country music fans 'often are Republican'

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-sympathy-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html

CBS fires vice president who said Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy because country music fans 'often are Republican'

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-sympathy-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html

Narcissism knows no bounds....

• Like 2

...don't matter if left, middle, or right they, friends, and their family deserves sympathy.
  • Like 6

I would love it too. The Original Golden Arch restaurant in Phoenix does it the old way. wait maybe it isnt even around any more let me look.

nope was torn down.

Illinois is still standing firm though as #1, but I don't think it serves burgers. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald%27s_No._1_Store_Museum

The McDonald brothers kept their original restaurant on E Street in San Bernardino so that's the "original" spot.  They had sold the McDonald name so painted the arch green and called it "The Big M"

• Like 2

...don't matter if left, middle, or right they, friends, and their family deserves sympathy.

...to add, in general, we have more similarities than differences. We are all trying to get ahead, just get by, pay our bills, fix our cars, provide for our families, have fun when we can, what sets us apart is our values and how we interpret the world. To paint a paint brush that all is the same or because they are country music lovers, therefore....then some will fill in blanks and over generalize what they deserve or not deserve is even crazier than ISIS or Rocket man.
  • Like 2

The McDonald brothers kept their original restaurant on E Street in San Bernardino so that's the "original" spot.  They had sold the McDonald name so painted the arch green and called it "The Big M"

Yeah it didn't stay in business long after they were pretty much forced to sell the name. 

Kroc was a bigger shark.

Seen it, and if I needed to choose, id believe it. But the notion that it is not really n Korean footage is not actually very far fetched. That's all. If they needed fake footage, it'd look a lot like that video. That said, I do expect Kim is testing missles. US motivations to invade are what I question. What I do know, is that the media has achieved a right wing audience heralding the annihilation of a country, and that historically is step 1.

I seriously doubt the U.S. wants to invade NK.Do we want to stop this guy from having nuclear capability ? i think so.Do you not think rocket man is a worldwide threat ? he's like a bully in school that ends up picking on the wrong kid and ends up getting his ass beat in front of the whole class.