Music teacher investigated for allegedly contaminating students' flutes with semen

California state officials are investigating whether colorful flutes given to students in southern California schools may have been contaminated with semen from a music teacher.

The California Department of Justice and U.S. Postal Service have begun an investigation into the flutes in several southern California school districts, NBC 4 Los Angeles reported.

School districts in Fountain Valley, Los Angeles, Fullerton, Inland Empire, Fullerton, Chatsworth, Capistrano Unified and Newport-Mesa have all sent home statements to parents notifying them of the ongoing investigation. Los Angeles Unified School District said at least 13 school districts might have been affected in southern California.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/30/music-teacher-investigated-for-allegedly-contaminating-students-flutes-with-semen.html

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Efficiency % on solar panels and on battery storage is getting higher as time goes on.

Elon Musk's Tesla company is already making gains on efficiencies for these as are other inventors.

Battery storage of electricity in a country like AUS is already taking off,the whole "electricity demand/supply"  issue has been a hot topic here in the last few weeks.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-27/massive-tesla-battery-to-power-logan-reservoir/8993474

Despite the nay sayers there a number of large scale projects happening,the largest being a Tesla battery storage facility in the state of South Australia,a hybrid system of solar,thermal,wind,coal,hydro and gas as sources is the smartest play so as to not have all eggs in one basket.

Solar and battery storage is in it's (delayed) infancy and of course LPG,CNG and coal will have to be the major contributors for the now.

In 2009,the then Minister for the Environment Peter Garrett (front man for the band Midnight Oil) reduced the rebate amount on a solar scheme - 

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/energy-smart/garrett-pulls-plug-on-solar-20090609-c28d.html

I do not have the press release link or page but do recall vividly his Ministerial Office press release stated that the scheme had been " too successful"  

A modern household (western) can not make it on solar. IF you are willing to make the changes in your life you can live off solar power. The problem is no one wants to give up the AC, the big ol' refrigerators, the deep freezer or the 100's of other AC consuming items. Enough people have to prove you can live a nice off the grid life just not with most modern day luxury items.

Where is my cappuccino machine?

• Like 1

A modern household (western) can not make it on solar.

Tell my neighbour that.

He and his wife have overflow of electricity that is returned to the grid and he is paid for the excess electricity that goes back into the grid.

That is just with solar panels,no battery storage.

• Like 1

Tell my neighbour that.

He and his wife have overflow of electricity that is returned to the grid and he is paid for the excess electricity that goes back into the grid.

That is just with solar panels,no battery storage.

With no batteries he buys in the evening and at night,...If the guy has solar panels covering his property yea he might be coming out ahead, if the guy has 6 panels up then he is telling you a big lie.

Oh and the break even point for a massive solar array, is almost never.

Breakthrough happening yea, and some day it just might be possible today nope.

With no batteries he buys in the evening and at night,...If the guy has solar panels covering his property yea he might be coming out ahead, if the guy has 6 panels up then he is telling you a big lie.

He has a lot of panels.

Batteries will alter dramatically your claim western houses cannot run 100% off grid.

So this debate is tough to enter. The price you pay for grid power is a huge factor to consider. In Hawaii the break even happens in about 3 years. With batteries 5 years. But we pay $0.35/kWh. Some places pay $0.12/kWh. How can the discussion between these two power bills go. It's not the same case. The panels will last 20-50 years. The inverter about 12. (Unless micro-inverters. They die quick). Batteries if lithium ion or better 10+.

My home is fully solar powered with battery backup. I generate about 45kwh/day more in summer less in winter. That's almost triple my usage in expectation of electric cars. It's more than do able for my utility rate.

• Like 1

To answer number 3,they care because they aren't making money off of people generating their own power.I no longer pay my supplier an average of $225 a month.$400 + in the summer.Start adding up all of those that went solar and it puts a little bit of a dent in profits.

Jesus fuck! The grid is at maximum and can't take more without brown outs and failures. If there are other customers out there it doesn't matter.They should be encouraged to find their own power.

You have a lifeboat and there's a bad storm and your ship sinks. Your lifeboat is made to hold 80 people and you have 100 in it. Now ... there are still people in the water. How is wanting to pull them all on board going to save any? They should be encouraged to find their own piece of floating debris.

Time to bring my thread back on track.

If you guys want to talk about solar energy, go to the "Cuz Hippies" thread.

The Don now appears to be publically contradicting his own Secretary of State over negotiations with North Korea.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/donald-trump-us-secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-wasting-his-time-negotiating-with-north-korea/news-story/7b97d0717c61699735be5547a4727d19

• Like 2

You have a lifeboat and there's a bad storm and your ship sinks. Your lifeboat is made to hold 80 politicians and you have 100 in it. Now ... there are still Democrats and Republicans in the water. How is wanting to pull them all on board going to save any? They should be encouraged to find their own piece of floating debris.

The Don now appears to be publically contradicting his own Secretary of State over negotiations with North Korea.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/donald-trump-us-secretary-of-state-rex-tillerson-wasting-his-time-negotiating-with-north-korea/news-story/7b97d0717c61699735be5547a4727d19

..maybe that's the way Trumpcheeto works, likes to appear tough, but behind the scene, he's telling Tillerman to find ways to bring DPRK to the table.

A modern household (western) can not make it on solar. IF you are willing to make the changes in your life you can live off solar power. The problem is no one wants to give up the AC, the big ol' refrigerators, the deep freezer or the 100's of other AC consuming items. Enough people have to prove you can live a nice off the grid life just not with most modern day luxury items.

Where is my cappuccino machine?

Where do you come up with this ? I have solar and AC, an older uninsulated house,large refrigerator,chest freezer,3 TV's and a wife and son that don't know how to turn lights off when you don't need them.16 panels basically cancels out any take from the grid.16 panels is not a large system by any means.

Obviously you pull from the grid when it's dark.When the sun comes up it's the opposite.Of course there's a break even point,why wouldn't there be ?

• Like 1

..maybe that's the way Trumpcheeto works, likes to appear tough, but behind the scene, he's telling Tillerman to find ways to bring DPRK to the table.

Agreed.

He came to power based on tough talking no compromise solutions to a multiude of Murican problems; drain the swamp, build the wall, Murican jobs for Muricans, make Murica great again etc. etc.

Methinks the Trump administration are desperate for a solution on the Korean peninsula that doesnt involve Russian intervention. China are (very) slowly coming to the party; Russia is the elephant in the room and will not stand for Military intervention, so talk it must be.

It's our thread now.We took it from you long ago.

• Like 2

Agreed.

He came to power based on tough talking no compromise solutions to a multiude of Murican problems; drain the swamp, build the wall, Murican jobs for Muricans, make Murica great again etc. etc.

Methinks the Trump administration are desperate for a solution on the Korean peninsula that doesnt involve Russian intervention. China are (very) slowly coming to the party; Russia is the elephant in the room and will not stand for Military intervention, so talk it must be.

Trump has drained some swamp,the prototypes for that wall are being built here in San Diego and there's a job for anybody that wants one.As far as rocket man goes,i think Trump should let the guy do his thing and stay out of it until rocketman does something to warrant being destroyed.Leave it to China and Russia,it's their continent.

He has a lot of panels.

Batteries will alter dramatically your claim western houses cannot run 100% off grid.

Is kind of a way to figure out if he is up front or not. Pull out your electric bill and look at the kilowatt used. Most homes built in an area are made about the same time and have about the same insulation/ac type units so on. Take your links and figure how much used and double that number because he has to buy at night(and add a few extra  watt hours for ever child between the age of 5 and 18). How much and how big the system he would have to have.

That would be for a new system, if his is more then 3 years old it is no where near as efficient so you would need more panels.

Globalists caused the chaos, not President Trump

The current struggles in the world are contrived by, and relate to, global dominance. As Marine Le Pen in France put it quite succinctly, the current fight is between globalism and nationalism, not left and right.

The power behind globalism is the world banking fraternity controlled by the Rothschild family. Together with the Rockefellers, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Google, Bill Gates and others, they hold their Bilderberg meetings to contrive towards a single government to control the planet, a New World Order. The late David Rockefeller spoke openly about their intentions as has George H W Bush in his Skull and Bones cult.

These people are the swamp of which Donald Trump speaks, but this swamp is much, much deeper and broader than Washington. Deeply involved, though, are the Clintons, who when in power invited Evelyn de Rothschild and his bride Lynn to spend their honeymoon in the White House.

When Trump set about draining the swamp he declared war not only on Washington but the whole world establishment who control the media, Hollywood and not least, all the world’s money including the Fed. America’s $20-trillion national debt pales into insignificance when compared to the massive swamp trillions backing the globalists. Before achieving their goal they first needed to destroy our present civilisation with its individual nation states. Their tactics are also employed in Europe by their allies, the European Union.

They are creating racial conflict in the US, obliterating its history and its constitution together with its flag and anthem and any expression of patriotism. The globalists are creating all the chaos and conflict to ridicule and crush President Trump. As a believer in the sovereignty of the nation state, he is their arch-enemy. These globalists were shocked when one of their own, Hillary Clinton, lost miserably. With Hillary as president their agenda would have continued uninterrupted.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/your_say/30327966

• Like 1

Trump has drained some swamp,the prototypes for that wall are being built here in San Diego and there's a job for anybody that wants one.As far as rocket man goes,i think Trump should let the guy do his thing and stay out of it until rocketman does something to warrant being destroyed.Leave it to China and Russia,it's their continent.

...its a game of chicken and neither Trumpcheeto or Kim Chee wants to appear weak in front of their people. Heavens forbid if one miscalculated the others move. Its for Chinas interest to pressure DPRK, imagine the how, if there's a war, will affect their economy, plus the refugees that will cross their border.

A guy I know who teaches English in s. Korea has a very different opinion on this topic. He sees this as a one way street of US wanting any excuse to topple N Korea. With Kim just being framed. I mean, he didn't take it much beyond that but it got me thinking. I can't verify launches. There's no video footage is there? What I do know is that they are one of two or three? Nations not on a Rothschild central banking system. So there is a stab at your swamp draining anti globalist thinking AD. I don't know.

• Like 2

A guy I know who teaches English in s. Korea has a very different opinion on this topic. He sees this as a one way street of US wanting any excuse to topple N Korea. With Kim just being framed. I mean, he didn't take it much beyond that but it got me thinking. I can't verify launches. There's no video footage is there? What I do know is that they are one of two or three? Nations not on a Rothschild central banking system. So there is a stab at your swamp draining anti globalist thinking AD. I don't know.

Google "North Korean missile launch" the video is there.It's from CNN.

• Like 2

...don't think he is being framed. He has to show strength among his people, maintain the idea that the USA is the bogey man and South Korea is a puppet regime of the US. He also has maintain the idea that him and his descendants, specially his grandfather, is DPRKs savior and only him can protect its people from the imperialist USA. Its control like a cult. By Kim having the ICBMs, it showing the world that they are in equal par and the DPRK is technologically capable of what the USA has. Therefore, he is showing his people that he is fearless and the North Koreans should be proud. Sick yes, not framed by the USA.
  • Like 2

Is kind of a way to figure out if he is up front or not. Pull out your electric bill and look at the kilowatt used. Most homes built in an area are made about the same time and have about the same insulation/ac type units so on. Take your links and figure how much used and double that number because he has to buy at night(and add a few extra  watt hours for ever child between the age of 5 and 18). How much and how big the system he would have to have.

That would be for a new system, if his is more then 3 years old it is no where near as efficient so you would need more panels.

All that may well be accurate way to do so,I cannot be fucked to do it cause it's not that important to me.  

Ultimately,solar with batteries will be supplying household needs and not be vulnerable.

Seen it, and if I needed to choose, id believe it. But the notion that it is not really n Korean footage is not actually very far fetched. That's all. If they needed fake footage, it'd look a lot like that video. That said, I do expect Kim is testing missles. US motivations to invade are what I question. What I do know, is that the media has achieved a right wing audience heralding the annihilation of a country, and that historically is step 1.