• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

59bc1d3a1a00007100f06e87.png?cache=nzfco

The Powerful Reason Why This Artist Has Been Saving His Urine For The Last 200 Days

“It’s crazy that we have to go to these extremes but this is the culture that we’re living in.”

Cassils spent a good chunk of this week trying to ensure that the 200-gallon tank of urine he was installing at Ronald Feldman Fine Arts didn’t leak and destroy the gallery and its important legacy.

“Can you even imagine?” the transgender performance artist, who uses both “he/him” and “they/them” pronouns, asked me when we sat down to chat about his second solo show at the New Your City gallery. The show, entitled Monumental, features a new work that he made by saving his urine for the last 200 days and collecting it in the tank.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cassils-monumental-pissed-urine_us_59bbeacee4b0edff971b88f4

Better yet,Confederate bills. 

I mean, not adjusted for inflation.. the combination of the two would work out nicely. Except for legit confederate money is worth a ton to collectors... so... maybe just not adjusted for inflation.

59bc1d3a1a00007100f06e87.png?cache=nzfco

The Powerful Reason Why This Artist Has Been Saving His Urine For The Last 200 Days

“It’s crazy that we have to go to these extremes but this is the culture that we’re living in.”

Cassils spent a good chunk of this week trying to ensure that the 200-gallon tank of urine he was installing at Ronald Feldman Fine Arts didn’t leak and destroy the gallery and its important legacy.

“Can you even imagine?” the transgender performance artist, who uses both “he/him” and “they/them” pronouns, asked me when we sat down to chat about his second solo show at the New Your City gallery. The show, entitled Monumental, features a new work that he made by saving his urine for the last 200 days and collecting it in the tank.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cassils-monumental-pissed-urine_us_59bbeacee4b0edff971b88f4

People like this make me feel normal.

• Like 4

BREAKING: Russians Influenced The NFL National Anthem Debate This Weekend

As if we aren’t all tired of watching Russia continue to influence American politics, this weekend appears to have been yet another instance where Russian troll farms have tried to sow division in the United States via social media.

Unless you were hiding under a rock this weekend, you likely are aware that dozens of players, coaches and owners within the National Football League knelt during the national anthem. While, these individuals were expressing their First Amendment rights, the President of the United States saw it as an attack on the flag and on the country as a whole.

Now it appears as if Russian bots and troll farms had taken the controversy a step further on social media to sow division and create chaos within the the United States. When America is embroiled in chaos, Russia benefits, and that appears to be the main reason for actions.

U.S. Senator James Lankford confirmed to the Senate Homeland Security Committee this morning that all indications point to a Russian hand in much of the division seen this weekend on social media.

http://ir.net/news/politics/127527/breaking-russians-influenced-nfl-national-anthem-debate-weekend/

god damn it, I want those tickets for a lunch with Nigel Farage,

its in London and now at 2300lbs (non freedom units) for a benefit for sick kids.

Its like the Sex Pistols doing that benefit for the childrens hospital.

yo St George took a knee, after he slayed that Islamic looking dragon.

Besides that why dont those football players just pray 5 times a game, one long one at half time,

• Like 1

What's odd is what makes what column. Obama is generally accepted as black. Yet he's half white. So if he kills another man, what column does it go to? I mean culturally he was private schooled with a 95% or more white student base. College with majority white. Professionally mostly white colleagues. Seems odd to me. What if he was 40%? Would that be different?

• Like 1

What's odd is what makes what column. Obama is generally accepted as black. Yet he's half white. So if he kills another man, what column does it go to? I mean culturally he was private schooled with a 95% or more white student base. College with majority white. Professionally mostly white colleagues. Seems odd to me. What if he was 40%? Would that be different?

Kaepernick was white until he got fired by the 49ers then he found his black side.

• Like 1