• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump vows to help Charlie Gard: US president backs baby's parents by tweeting: 'If we can help little #CharlieGard, as per our friends in the UK we would be delighted to do so'

Donald Trump today offered his support to the parents of terminally-ill Charlie

Pope wants parents allowed to 'accompany and treat their child until the end'

Chris Gard and Connie Yates are spending the last days of son's life with him

Parents have been given more time before life support is turned off in London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4661610/Donald-Trump-tweets-support-Charlie-Gard-s-parents.html#ixzz4lmeMy6QD

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So there is a cure? Oh, for a minute I thought the British authorities were being dicks. So an experiment to keep him alive and... suffering? I guess a parent has that right. Tough call to make about your child.

• Like 1

So there is a cure? Oh, for a minute I thought the British authorities were being dicks. So an experiment to keep him alive and... suffering? I guess a parent has that right. Tough call to make about your child.

vaginasand.jpg

you've been extra saucy since Canada Day, sir ;)

• Like 3

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Portland-Oregon-California-couple-graffiti-11264605.php

State hate crime? Calif. transplants react to graffiti incident

920x920.jpg

I see some are getting tired of California exit cost.

tenor.gif

I think whoever vandalized that car was huffing the gold paint beforehand and also I think it was a pussy hipster Cali transplant who did it to himself to get the cops involved because he was too much of nu-male to punch the Oregonians in the face and tell 'em to shut the hell up.

• Like 2

The FIRST thing you do,after moving out of California,

is to get your vehicle registered.

And hopefully,they didn't keep saying thins like -

"Back in California we had/could get.......". 

• Like 2

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Portland-Oregon-California-couple-graffiti-11264605.php

State hate crime? Calif. transplants react to graffiti incident

920x920.jpg

I see some are getting tired of California exit cost.

Portlands population has increased 148% since 1968 ? i'm pretty sure all major cities populations have grown tremendously in 50 years.As far as Californians go,more of them should move there.

So Murica has called for a special meeting of the paper tiger that is the UN over the North Korea situation.

Theyll probably resolve to use diplomacy and sanctions because thats worked so well in the past, especially with Chinas support for the regime.

Ive said it before, turn the place into a fucking carpark and be done with it.

• Like 3

So Murica has called for a special meeting of the paper tiger that is the UN over the North Korea situation.

Theyll probably resolve to use diplomacy and sanctions because thats worked so well in the past, especially with Chinas support for the regime.

Would sure be ok with that.  

The fucking North Koreans are a thorn in the side of all neighbours there and then the nuke thing only makes them go from annoying swatted fly to a wasp who can sting.

• Like 1

I was stationed in osan afb back in the 80s there's not us troops to quell an invasion from the north. Supposedly there are 10,000 n. Korea artillery pieces aimed at South Korea. If a war does break out, all of Asia, the world, us will be affected. They may even instill the draft.

• Like 2

Would sure be ok with that.  

The fucking North Koreans are a thorn in the side of all neighbours there and then the nuke thing only makes them go from annoying swatted fly to a wasp who can sting.

Although i agree,does the U.S. really need to start another conflict ? you guys get your government to do it.

• Like 1

For 70? years they've been big fucking talkers. Blow-hards. They have something in common with China... hatred of Japan and by extension the US. I don't know anyone else who is friends with them or would side with them when the shit flies. Hitler was appeased and allowed outrageous acts against world peace until correcting the problem was far worse than fixing it at an earlier stage. Something should have been done long ago. It's still not too late but becoming and will become even harder as time goes by.

North Korea is gonna be the wedge that drives Trump and China to the brink.

Basically its Trump who calls the Chinese a bunch of pussies for not dealing with N. Korea. Someones gotta defend Japan.

Those N.Kers got 8 nuclear warheads now.

• Like 1

CNN is accused of 'blackmailing' Reddit user who created a GIF showing Trump attacking the news network by 'threatening to reveal his identity if he posts more offensive material'

CNN and reporter Andrew Kaczynski have been accused of blackmailing the man who created a GIF showing Donald Trump 'attacking' the

The person behind the Reddit account issued an apology for his posts this week

CNN detailed how the user did so after they identified and tried to contact him

An article Tuesday said they would not name the man after his apology, but said it 'reserves the right to publish his identity' if he made offensive posts in future

Many conservatives, including the president's son, Donald Trump Jr, attacked the network for allegedly threatening the man behind the controversial account

Some said a 15-year-old ran the account, but CNN said a 'middle aged man' does

CNN also quoted the man who ran the account in response to the allegations of blackmail, saying he told them: 'I was not threatened in any way'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667962/CNN-accused-blackmailing-pro-Trump-Reddit-user.html#ixzz4lyAA4bQ9

• Like 3