• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Jones ,, Texas born and raised

Even his show is broadcasted out of right there,,  in Texas .

https://www.space.com/37366-mars-slave-colony-alex-jones.html

"Comet Pizza" now I get it. So they fake the kid's deaths, send them to a pizza place, then off to work in the Martian mines!

cad7d5684798c1b99b58b14e3ba5326ea6ab92f1

• Like 2

Anyone else see how Ironic this is,......

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/simone-veil-auschwitz-survivor-and-french-abortion-pioneer-dies/ar-BBDu4lM?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Simone Veil, Auschwitz survivor and French abortion pioneer, dies

You survive and turn around and start killing off the children of the people who helped save you,...

Cuz bango logic

Anyone else see how Ironic this is,......

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/simone-veil-auschwitz-survivor-and-french-abortion-pioneer-dies/ar-BBDu4lM?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Simone Veil, Auschwitz survivor and French abortion pioneer, dies

You survive and turn around and start killing off the children of the people who helped save you,...

That's a stretch.

So let me get this right,...It is not ok for a Greman to set up a situation where Jews die. BUT it is totally ok for a Jew to set up a situation were French die. I totally see your logic.

You said ironic. Yes it is... sort of. Now you think it's not OK??? I assume abortion is legal in France? Abortion is not considered ethnic cleansing nor is it genocide.  So.... yes, it's ok, no crime committed. Stick with ironic for more mileage.

Why do Canadians celebrate 4th of July, on July 1st? Is it oneupmanship?  please note font.

I don't presume to say I have THE moral answer for what abortion means, but equating it to the Nazi genocide of Jews as a point of irony... Almost the same as the argument that you're antisemitic if you're against Israeli expansion in the West Bank.

• Like 1

Alex Jones ,, Texas born and raised

Even his show is broadcasted out of right there,, in Texas .

Combine that with some of the backwards shit that my state has been up to lately, and I'm ok with a return to the scoreboard. We been losing points left and right lately.

• Like 1

You said ironic. Yes it is... sort of. Now you think it's not OK??? I assume abortion is legal in France? Abortion is not considered ethnic cleansing nor is it genocide.  So.... yes, it's ok, no crime committed. Stick with ironic for more mileage.

was not responding to you.

• Like 1

Yeah but it's Tulsa Oklahoma,,  police are probably just happy there wasn't someone having sex with it when they finally opened the door.

• Like 1

Well..... now that nothing in the media can be trusted, where do you go for your news??? I assume that everyone want's access to the latest news but if you can't trust it, how can you really form an opinion on anything??? Even the news from over a year ago can't be trusted, so if you have an opinion... opinions that are most likely year(s) out of date... how will we change them, agree on them or sensibly disagree with them? I feel as if we are frozen in place beside and the only thing moving is a flowing river of bullshit.

• Like 1