• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Malaysia, Indonesia Muslim groups call for Starbucks boycott

Muslim groups in Malaysia and Indonesia have called for a boycott of Starbucks because of the coffee chain's support for LGBT rights.

Malaysian group Perkasa, which supports a hard-line form of Islam and nationalism, this week called on its more than 500,000 members to stay away from Starbucks coffee shops. This week and last, leaders of Indonesia's second largest mainstream Muslim group, Muhammadiyah, with an estimated 29 million members, denounced the chain.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-malaysia-indonesia-muslim-groups-starbucks-boycott-20170706-story.html

• Like 3

Malaysia, Indonesia Muslim groups call for Starbucks boycott

No worries. Coffee addiction can arm wrestle even the prophet into submission. I don't/won't drink Starbucks coffee because first of all it tastes like shit. Second it's too much to pay for shit. It's either weak ass, bitter acid, or both. Dark Roast is another word for "Hey Tony, I burned another bag of beans!"

• Like 5

There's no excuse for bad, weak or burned coffee. Starbuck's patrons drink that shit and smile and think they're so fucking cool. I know this is strange but BC Ferries has one of the best coffees. Never had a bad cup. If you are ever up 99 carving the turns around Duffy Lake, drop into Lillooet at the top end and try The Rugged Bean. Tim Horton's and McDee have a fair coffee but at least it's predictable (for taste and in every town) when traveling. 

• Like 2

lol, this is to good

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07/sheriff-exposes-liberal-columnists-traffic-stop-tale-for-lie-that-it-is.html

Sheriff exposes liberal columnist's traffic stop tale for the lie that it is

newspaper columnist who claimed to experience what “minority motorists” must feel when getting pulled over by cops, saying he was lucky he didn’t “get shot” during a recent traffic stop

Clark, an 84-year-old white man, suggested in the column that he might’ve been pulled over because of his “liberal bumper stickers,” an obvious sign of an “aging hippie with a weed habit,” he claimed.

• Like 2

Interesting , Rolled that stop sign I thought , no signal there? Or at the light? Shes already running the plate, sheriff's can be weird , been pulled over by a couple. They were very professional , he panicked

Opposite ends of spectrum 84 yr old liberal? watching for the bs he believes

Edit* overanalyzed , it's just funny

• Like 2

much ado about nothing

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mike-pence-touched-an-off-limits-piece-of-space-equipment-and-the-internet-is-fuming/ar-BBDY7eD?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Mike Pence touched an off-limits piece of space equipment, and the internet is fuming

I am sure the display has more finger prints on it then the hand rail hand rail by the steps.

Wow, Trump and Pence want to use NASA for what it is really intended for, Space , and the "Let's keep burning money on Climate Change research" crowd is crying because their funding is going away for use in real exploration! 

Sorry, no more.....

cRWdAxy.gif

• Like 4

much ado about nothing

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mike-pence-touched-an-off-limits-piece-of-space-equipment-and-the-internet-is-fuming/ar-BBDY7eD?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Mike Pence touched an off-limits piece of space equipment, and the internet is fuming

I am sure the display has more finger prints on it then the hand rail hand rail by the steps.

Oh the horror,that titanium will now burn up upon re-entry into the atmosphere.

• Like 2

much ado about nothing

He then tweeted this, lol.

"Okay...so this isn't exactly the first time this has happened."

DEJ_uGYXoAQ30n0.jpg

• Like 3

And @NASA replied:

"It was OK to touch the surface. Those are just day-to-day reminder signs. We were going to clean it anyway. It was an honor to host you!"

Nothing to see here.

• Like 5

On Khadr, Trudeau says Charter protects all Canadians 'even when it is uncomfortable'

Former Guantanamo Bay detainee received $10.5M this week, sources tell CBC News

In an interview with CBC News' Rosemary Barton, the Canadian-born Khadr, 30, said he hopes the settlement will help restore his reputation.

"I think it restores a little bit my reputation here in Canada, and I think that's the biggest thing for me," he said.

Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following the confrontation at a suspected al-Qaeda compound in Afghanistan in 2002.

Suspected of throwing the grenade that killed U.S. Sgt. Christopher Speer, he was taken to Guantanamo and ultimately charged with war crimes by a military commission.

In 2010, he pleaded guilty to charges that included murder and was sentenced to eight years plus the time he had already spent in custody. He returned to Canada two years later to serve the remainder of his sentence and was released in May 2015 pending an appeal of his guilty plea, which he said was made under duress.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-omar-khadr-1.4196183

• Like 1

lol..  10.6 million Canadian I hope.

quite possibly the largest, "Sorry abooot that" in Canuckistan xhestory. (note that I respected their national preferred gender neutral noun to avoid being charged with a hate crime).

tumblr_o87uk90w3l1r0ajmso9_500.gif

• Like 5

On Khadr, Trudeau says Charter protects all Canadians 'even when it is uncomfortable'

In an interview with CBC News' Rosemary Barton, the Canadian-born Khadr, 30, said he hopes the settlement will help restore his reputation.

"I think it restores a little bit my reputation here in Canada, and I think that's the biggest thing for me," he said.

Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following the confrontation at a suspected al-Qaeda compound in Afghanistan in 2002.

Suspected of throwing the grenade that killed U.S. Sgt. Christopher Speer, he was taken to Guantanamo and ultimately charged with war crimes by a military commission.

In 2010, he pleaded guilty to charges that included murder and was sentenced to eight years plus the time he had already spent in custody. He returned to Canada two years later to serve the remainder of his sentence and was released in May 2015 pending an appeal of his guilty plea, which he said was made under duress.

For 10 million bucks i wouldn't give a shit about my reputation.

• Like 4

Something is serious wrong if this guy walks away with millions.

• Like 2