Apples and oranges!, the government took advantage of the fear of terrorism and over reached violating constitutional rights, Snowden is a patriot and face it, Russia is the only safe haven from the US government, he's not stupid.

If the Government can stop an attack by spying/eavesdropping im all for it,but then i have nothing to hide or any worry that they even care to spy on me.You cant have it both ways.We need intelligence to prevent that shit from happening.If our Government did absolutely nothing we would be a sitting duck.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Government can stop an attack by spying/eavesdropping im all for it,but then i have nothing to hide or any worry that they even care to spy on me.You cant have it both ways.We need intelligence to prevent that shit from happening.If our Government did absolutely nothing we would be a sitting duck.

They over reached and abused their powers, i don't trust government and neither should you.

If the US government did nothing, had done nothing, you wouldn't have terrorists pissed off at you. This is the price you pay for being the leader of the world. Actually the governor of the world. In a way, the world dictator. You stand unopposed basically. No country tells you what to do. You have the power to dominate any country militarily, economically. You control the air space with drones. Where it's not feasible to war outright to get what you want, you destabilize. The Chinese character for 'crisis' also includes the one for 'opportunity'. What makes the world go round? Well in song and poetry it's love but everyone else thinks it's money. Money is a by product... it's actually trade. America was discovered on a trade mission to the orient. Trade makes the world go round. To protect it's wealth (through trade) shipping lanes must be kept open and not be threatened by another country. Investments in other countries must be protected by the military did you think they were there for self defense????? They are there to protect trade interests, and this can generate a lot of hate.

• Like 3

I think its more like being a celebrity. 

Some people love you but a huge amount will absolutely despise you to the core, and its unavoidable because people don't always agree on things.

No matter how much a nation could appease or try to smooth over conflicts of interest, other nations will always want to be in charge and push their view of how things should be. The very idea of what our bill of rights suggests flies in the face of most adversaries to the USA.

To think that we can be at peace with everyone is extremely unrealistic. Especially an ideology that has been at war with everyone outside of its expressed description. 

Terrorism will always exist. 

If the US government did nothing, had done nothing, you wouldn't have terrorists pissed off at you. This is the price you pay for being the leader of the world. Actually the governor of the world. In a way, the world dictator. You stand unopposed basically. No country tells you what to do. You have the power to dominate any country militarily, economically. You control the air space with drones. Where it's not feasible to war outright to get what you want, you destabilize. The Chinese character for 'crisis' also includes the one for 'opportunity'. What makes the world go round? Well in song and poetry it's love but everyone else thinks it's money. Money is a by product... it's actually trade. America was discovered on a trade mission to the orient. Trade makes the world go round. To protect it's wealth (through trade) shipping lanes must be kept open and not be threatened by another country. Investments in other countries must be protected by the military did you think they were there for self defense????? They are there to protect trade interests, and this can generate a lot of hate.

What makes our world go round is debt. Global trade is dependent on currency, and today's financial banking system used by every national economy worldwide to generate money is purely founded on debt. The reason the US debt is left to spin out of control is the entire global banking system is a huge ponzi scheme. Debt is relative to nothing. Our economy is propped up by the petrodollar cycle. If oil is traded in another currency, kiss the $ goodbye.

What makes our world go round is debt. Global trade is dependent on currency, and today's financial banking system used by every national economy worldwide to generate money is purely founded on debt. The reason the US debt is left to spin out of control is the entire global banking system is a huge ponzi scheme. Debt is relative to nothing. Our economy is propped up by the petrodollar cycle. If oil is traded in another currency, kiss the $ goodbye.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

And that my friends is why globalization is garbage!

Thank you!

We have laws in this country that stop big/huge companies from screwing the american public over big time anyway(2008 is an exception), but these companies screw over the rest of the world without any conscience what so ever, there are no laws to stop them elsewhere when they buy off all the politicians of these other countries, those little people in them countries get totally screwed and some die because of these US companies, them little people hate us because of some CEOs decision to put profits over their lives, there are thousands if not millions of these type people including US politicians/lobbyists that should be tried for crimes against humanity, but it will never happen because we the US public will never hear about it, or if we do hear about it the politicians will say it ain't true and most will believe them because it is convenient to do so and that doesn't disrupt their lives.

Has anyone ever given any thought to why people of means go to other parts of this planet and help the people there rather than helping the people here in the USA, they do it elsewhere out of the reach of the US government so something might actually happen/end with a positive result. 

I belong to a list called "demand progress", it's a kind of watch dog group that keeps me informed about what is going on government wise, at least their view of how it is going, they are watching the TPP progress and other such stuff like what is happening to whistle blowers like Manning and Snowden(heaven help him if he ever ends up back here, as they will torture him), anyway I got a thing about Trumps tax return from them, and I sent back the response below, I do believe they removed me from their list. :lol:

I think that everyone, and I mean everyone should look at this from a realistic point of view, he does his taxes using the same laws that Hilary Clinton does, and she and Bill taught their daughter how to put her money in a place that she don't pay taxes on it either, that is how I would have answered Hilary Clinton, and I am sure she would have been stunned.

Mr Trump employs 10s of thousands of people in this country, if not millions of people, while the Clinton's help there special interests employ millions of people outside of this country.
Trump didn't get where he is now being stupid, he uses the laws that all rich people use, what I wonder is if he ever paid off a politician to make the laws that allow rich people him to not pay their fair share in taxes.

BY THE WAY, I DON'T THINK EITHER OF THEM ARE WORTH VOTING FOR!!!!

Hilary Clinton is a bought and paid for lying sack of shit, and Trump is.......... well Trump. :(
  • Like 4

Ding! Ding! Ding!

And that my friends is why globalization is garbage!

Thank you!

As it relate to the US economy, globalization is past tense. It's 30 years too late for that argument.

We have laws in this country that stop big/huge companies from screwing the american public over big time anyway(2008 is an exception), but these companies screw over the rest of the world without any conscience what so ever, there are no laws to stop them elsewhere when they buy off all the politicians of these other countries, those little people in them countries get totally screwed and some die because of these US companies, them little people hate us because of some CEOs decision to put profits over their lives, there are thousands if not millions of these type people including US politicians/lobbyists that should be tried for crimes against humanity, but it will never happen because we the US public will never hear about it, or if we do hear about it the politicians will say it ain't true and most will believe them because it is convenient to do so and that doesn't disrupt their lives.

Has anyone ever given any thought to why people of means go to other parts of this planet and help the people there rather than helping the people here in the USA, they do it elsewhere out of the reach of the US government so something might actually happen/end with a positive result. 

I belong to a list called "demand progress", it's a kind of watch dog group that keeps me informed about what is going on government wise, at least their view of how it is going, they are watching the TPP progress and other such stuff like what is happening to whistle blowers like Manning and Snowden(heaven help him if he ever ends up back here, as they will torture him), anyway I got a thing about Trumps tax return from them, and I sent back the response below, I do believe they removed me from their list. :lol:

I think that everyone, and I mean everyone should look at this from a realistic point of view, he does his taxes using the same laws that Hilary Clinton does, and she and Bill taught their daughter how to put her money in a place that she don't pay taxes on it either, that is how I would have answered Hilary Clinton, and I am sure she would have been stunned.[/size]

Mr Trump employs 10s of thousands of people in this country, if not millions of people, while the Clinton's help there special interests employ millions of people outside of this country.

Trump didn't get where he is now being stupid, he uses the laws that all rich people use, what I wonder is if he ever paid off a politician to make the laws that allow rich people him to not pay their fair share in taxes.

BY THE WAY, I DON'T THINK EITHER OF THEM ARE WORTH VOTING FOR!!!!

Hilary Clinton is a bought and paid for lying sack of shit, and Trump is.......... well Trump. :(

"We have laws in this country that stop big/huge companies from screwing the american public over big time anyway(2008 is an exception),"

So you believe the government is still for and by the people? It's not just huge multinational companies that ARE screwing us/US over as we speak. It's the banking system who controls our entire economy, Washington, and Hillary who pull the leavers of the laws that protect us them. Guess who lobbied to repealed Glass Steagall and set the stage for 2008... Banks. Ben Bernanke who sat on the boars of three banks took the drivers seat at the Fed in 2006. Once the banking industry tanked our economy and the Government opened our wallet to bail them out, Bernanke orchestrated the biggest banking welfare program in history. As soon as he left the Fed he was hired by a hedge fund called Citadel. Hank Paulson, the CEO of Goldman Sachs was appointed Treasury Secretary for fuck sake. 

"Mr Trump employs 10s of thousands of people in this country, if not millions of people" 

Dude, you swallowed T®ump's ego Hook Line and Sinker. Neither candidate are worthy of the office PERIOD! 

• Like 1

"We have laws in this country that stop big/huge companies from screwing the american public over big time anyway(2008 is an exception),"

So you believe the government is still for and by the people? It's not just huge multinational companies that ARE screwing us/US over as we speak. It's the banking system who controls our entire economy, Washington, and Hillary who pull the leavers of the laws that protect us them. Guess who lobbied to repealed Glass Steagall and set the stage for 2008... Banks. Ben Bernanke who sat on the boars of three banks took the drivers seat at the Fed in 2006. Once the banking industry tanked our economy and the Government opened our wallet to bail them out, Bernanke orchestrated the biggest banking welfare program in history. As soon as he left the Fed he was hired by a hedge fund called Citadel. Hank Paulson, the CEO of Goldman Sachs was appointed Treasury Secretary for fuck sake. 

"Mr Trump employs 10s of thousands of people in this country, if not millions of people" 

Dude, you swallowed T®ump's ego Hook Line and Sinker. Neither candidate are worthy of the office PERIOD! 

I said they screwed us over in 2008, they never should have got a dime, they should have all went down.

I also said that I don't think either of them are worth voting for, you won't find a sign in my front yard for either of them.

We need term limits in this country, I know it likely won't help much at first, but we have to start somewhere.

• Like 4

If I came out and said I wanted to start a revolution to revert back to the constitution I would be laughed at. The labeling and marginalizing would take hold before anything. 

What is the abuse threshold for the citizens to move in such a manner? 

Can anything like this gain any momentum when the media is the psy-ops arm of the corporate banking system?

The media sure is able to manipulate the fringe of the black community's and white apologist, feminist crowds into revolt. 

• Like 3

If I came out and said I wanted to start a revolution to revert back to the constitution I would be laughed at. The labeling and marginalizing would take hold before anything. 

What is the abuse threshold for the citizens to move in such a manner? 

Can anything like this gain any momentum when the media is the psy-ops arm of the corporate banking system?

The media sure is able to manipulate the fringe of the black community's and white apologist, feminist crowds into revolt. 

Correct on all points.

The whole system is set with controls on all legitimate means one could devise in an attempt to change it. 

Hence why I included "able" in the sentence - 

The one thing that no one seems interested or able to do is reform the government as per that part in the founding fathers declaration.
  • Like 2