Well Hillary doesn't really understand how embassies work does she?

No she sure doesn't and this is a perfect example of cavalier shit she was railing on against trump handling the nuke codes.....

I fucking don't want this cunt anywhere near that oval office now. Say something as a citizen against her and your house commits suicide with everyone in it. Then is labeled a gas leak on an electric stove.

• Like 4
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

On a normal case the person would be prosecuted and jailed already, you have to understand this is Hillary and everything they're throwing at her is bouncing off, at some point her shield has to weaken enough for something to stick....

If it were a normal person storing classified government correspondence? These are not normal people that fit that category.

Also, worth mentioning: Had Clinton used a .gov email address, she still would be allowed to used that email address for classified correspondence. There are separate government cables required for classified correspondence. Not the .gov server. The only reason this is an issue is that .gov email address is not easily accessible through the freedom of information act. This was annoying when folks wanted to find dirt on her, and we're not able to get the emails without her scrubbing nug them first. This is dirty, but not the story you are reading about classified BS, and how careless she was with state secrets... Just media spin. Still it was wrong, just not what's reported.

Did i say normal person, no i did not, read it again.

I stand corrected. Thank you.

I doubt any of her colleagues would get prosecuted for what she did. Would they get fired? Well since the issue only came up after she was no longer employed, no. They couldn't get fired, because they were no longer employed. They wouldn't get prosecuted because the effort in doing so outweighs the gains in such a case since the offender no longer has the ability to repeat the crime. I do believe she is getting increased scrutiny because of who she is. But only specific to this one issue. For all I know, she's the one pushing for the email scandal. It keeps the spotlight on a trivial issue and keeps the talking heads busy.

• Like 1

I love the way she came out and accused Trump of abusing his power.....LOL, kettle calling the pot black, she's got bigger balls than Trump can ever wish for, gotta give credit where it's due!

Yup. Probably why bill felt the need for outside assistance. Maybe he just needed to feel like a man for a bit.

• Like 2

"Looks like Trey Gowdy is reopening Hillary’s email scandal case. Right up front, FBI Director James Comey asked for immunity and Gowdy told him flatly, “Hell no!” "

Gowdy is a fierce litegator. I enjoy his oversight videos.

• Like 2