Trump offered no plans of any sort, he did the same 5 year old playground bully thing:talk loud and make fun. Or in this case attempt to make fun. He interrupted repeatedly, his big rebuttals were "she's evil and irresponsible and very VERY bad!" He dodged answering questions, and he paraded around like a spoiled child. He has no plan, he's offended women and every minority there is. I pity anyone who thinks he's capable of leading this country.

I pitty you and the Hillary stickers you'll be receiving...with instructions for how to apply it your prius bumper

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. funny I heard Trump talk specifics about the tax code and actually name a specific items every wealthy person along with hillary uses.. I also heard Hillary dance around specific questions and answer nothing in regards to questions too. 

Matt I know you are scared but Trump just may be the next president for the crap the establishment has perpetrated against its employers...

If you think Hillary gave definitive concise answers then you are as deluded as the Trumpets. 

• Like 3

Hillary and the like always talk about the wealthy not paying enough, and how their wealthy colleagues say they should be paying more taxes, but oddly enough they don't volunteer any extra revenue. And last time I checked, it wasn't just conservative-run businesses paying the base minimum wage to their employees, so where are all these we-want-a-$15-minimum-wage liberal business owners who are already paying their unskilled workers $15+/hr?

*crickets*

• Like 2

To me,it was Trump being Trump,& Hillary being herself-

arrogant,with an answer for everything (typical politician).

He did do a little better at not "getting back" for her attacks.  

• Like 2

If you haven't made up your mind by now, you are mentally disabled.

If you watch CNN Clinton was gods gift to this all things debate. If you watch fox, you'll see the biggest boners of all time for Trump.

If you want to know who really won, find online public polls that show a cross section of the demographic. Not just one poll, find as many as you can.. average the results.

Fox, CNN, abc, nbc,... and all other main stream media doesnt choose a winner. It is we the people.

• Like 1

No! It is those unnamed phantoms [AKA the Electorial College] who elect the President, or did you not know that? The "Electors" are not bound by the Constitution, or their State Laws, to follow the popular vote, they are the Constitutionally designated the body that chooses the next President [and by Constitutional ammendment the next Vice President!] So! You are voting for a phantom that you trust has more good sense than the rest of the state or nation to entrust the future to one of the dubious canidates. YES, They can screw the public vote and elect any one they collectively want to make the next President and Vice President of the United Stats of America, no matter what the popular [or unpopular] vote says! This may well be the resolution to our current choice of "Who do you dislike the most?" Go read the US COnstitution for the possible "out" to our "Who do you like the least" conindrum. I have no idea as to which idiot I should vote for! A vote for any third party candidate is an automatic vote for Hilary, so don't vote with your goat, vote with your mind,

• Like 3

What?!!  How do you figure?  Read back the excerpts from Trump's rebuttals, most of them are stammering half-spoken sentences relying on the playground bully argument of, oh yeah, well I'm gonna!  Hillary, as much as she might be evil, has experience and a game plan for what she would do.  All Trump ever does is bellow about how things are horrible, bad, just plain stupid, and then says, "I'm gonna fix it."  And then offer ZERO explanation of how he plans to do it.  He's a playground bully, quite simply, those following him are the real sheep.  Trump had some good digs, definitely, but most of his answers looked like straight out of idiocrasy.  (Oh, and I'd totally vote for Terry Crews for president.)

No! It is those unnamed phantoms [AKA the Electorial College] who elect the President, or did you not know that? The "Electors" are not bound by the Constitution, or their State Laws, to follow the popular vote, they are the Constitutionally designated the body that chooses the next President [and by Constitutional ammendment the next Vice President!] So! You are voting for a phantom that you trust has more good sense than the rest of the state or nation to entrust the future to one of the dubious canidates. YES, They can screw the public vote and elect any one they collectively want to make the next President and Vice President of the United Stats of America, no matter what the popular [or unpopular] vote says! This may well be the resolution to our current choice of "Who do you dislike the most?" Go read the US COnstitution for the possible "out" to our "Who do you like the least" conindrum. I have no idea as to which idiot I should vote for! A vote for any third party candidate is an automatic vote for Hilary, so don't vote with your goat, vote with your mind,

I ain't never heard of college.

And now, instead of arguing about politics, I'm going to go bend some valley flashing and prepare to tar paper and shingle the garage roof.  Think I'm going to stay off fb for a bit too, I can imagine it's going nuts with stuff now.  Thank goodness I have you merry bunch of assholes to fuck about with regarding politics! ;)

• Like 2