• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Effective immediately, send Hillary stickers to NAPA store in Cheney Wa, make it out to Matt with a PS note with instructions on how to apply it to his prius rear bumper.

That would be admitting that I actually had one.....

Yeah. I'd have trouble peeling them off my paint... After 9 years, they are pretty on there.

I should take a couple off my windshield though. Visibility through my gen 1 Prius hybrid with replacement gluten free ultra recycled battery pack is not optimal. I've found, the stickers do improve my 3rd eye vision though.

• Like 2

That whole thing was a wash except for the last question, and Trump answered that question and she didn't.

After the debate was over it was an attack Trump fest on every channel except PBN, that is because every other channel is owned by rich people, and they don't want Trump.

He uses the tax codes like all rich people do, he has said it over and over, and they still keep attacking him on that subject, Hilary's rich friends use the same tax codes, the only difference is that Trump is not likely donating to her, or buying her votes like the other politicians/lobbyists are to make these laws, so he uses them also, so what. 

They both interrupted each other a few times, that was a wash.

In the big picture I believe that Trump will gain on this debate, but you will not hear that on any poll the 3 big channels put out, as that it is not in their interest for the public to hear that, they want Hilary, so that it will be business as usual, rip off the people with phony medical, pharmaceutical, insurance plans that raise the cost of everything, yet give regular people less, you can even see it at the local store, pay more for less, you can't get a gallon of juice drinks anymore, but you pay gallon price still, everything is you get less but the same price or more.

This is what these government people and their friends are doing to this country, we need a change. 

Vote for Johnson, if they think another party is going to over run them someday, they might change to keep it just Democrats/Republicans, probably not, but one has to start somewhere. 

• Like 5

Trump offered no plans of any sort, he did the same 5 year old playground bully thing:talk loud and make fun. Or in this case attempt to make fun. He interrupted repeatedly, his big rebuttals were "she's evil and irresponsible and very VERY bad!" He dodged answering questions, and he paraded around like a spoiled child. He has no plan, he's offended women and every minority there is. I pity anyone who thinks he's capable of leading this country.

• Like 1

Trump offered no plans of any sort, he did the same 5 year old playground bully thing:talk loud and make fun. Or in this case attempt to make fun. He interrupted repeatedly, his big rebuttals were "she's evil and irresponsible and very VERY bad!" He dodged answering questions, and he paraded around like a spoiled child. He has no plan, he's offended women and every minority there is. I pity anyone who thinks he's capable of leading this country.

more capable then someone who has already sold access to the whole federal government.

• Like 1