• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's 9/5/16 and no Oct surprise... Julian Assange, has he become intoxicated with his own fame, or has the conservative bias media overblown his words. Either way he pulled a fucking seriously anal wart maneuver promoting Wikileaks 10th anniversary. FUCKING JIP!!!! 

Fox

http://www.daikhlo.com/watch/yt_NzWlM3cg0qo

NY Times

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/will-a-wikileaks-email-get-clinton-imprisoned.html

Well I guess that only leaves Putin as your last hope.

So, Paradime and tr8er think that Hillary's e-mail scandal is irrelevant....question to both of you...

How do you feel about Snowden?

HAHa. I see where you are going. I'm willing to defend the stark difference between the two. Snowden gave everything to protect his country from its own government. He sat humbled by the power relinquished to him and others in his sector. I am very opposed to the government spying on its own citizens in the broad manner employed by PRISM. I'm against trillions spend on black budget un-constitutional spying. That's called taxation without representation unless I misunderstood that day of history class. So, while I wish bold action never was accompanied by collateral damage, it often is. So do I like Snowden? Don't know him. But I think he felt a civic duty to do what he did. And I think I support his action along with how he did it. Likely why it earned a Pulitzer Prize. Do you agree with his actions? Or did I misrepresent them?

• Like 2

Concealed carry > open carry

Proof is when people get their own firearm stolen while they are wearing it. Openly displayed guns makes people stare and can potentially mark then as a target. I prefer people not know that I carry and I train very hard on my draw (as well as open as I compete in uspsa)

• Like 1

Haha.. this is great. Newb 'hacker' though.. obviously didn't try to cover his tracks. still funny.

YES!!!

While I'm not challenging this, Indonesia would say they had the perp with confession even if they didn't. From my understanding of Indonesia. I'm only sceptical because the punishment is likely pretty severe. I'd have been scared into more precaution.

YES!!!

While I'm not challenging this, Indonesia would say they had the perp with confession even if they didn't. From my understanding of Indonesia. I'm only sceptical because the punishment is likely pretty severe. I'd have been scared into more precaution.

True statement, but the Republic of Indonesia is not one country, it's 34 provinces, and five have Special Administrative status. They are also divided into six recognized religions, Islam, Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. For instance if the guy hacked the sign in mellow Hindu Bali, no biggy. This guy pulled his stunt in up tight Islamic Jakarta though so his ass is cooked.

HAHa. I see where you are going. I'm willing to defend the stark difference between the two. Snowden gave everything to protect his country from its own government. He sat humbled by the power relinquished to him and others in his sector. I am very opposed to the government spying on its own citizens in the broad manner employed by PRISM. I'm against trillions spend on black budget un-constitutional spying. That's called taxation without representation unless I misunderstood that day of history class. So, while I wish bold action never was accompanied by collateral damage, it often is. So do I like Snowden? Don't know him. But I think he felt a civic duty to do what he did. And I think I support his action along with how he did it. Likely why it earned a Pulitzer Prize. Do you agree with his actions? Or did I misrepresent them?

Right on, we need more like Snowden.

Snowden should be shot on sight. Leave his body for the coyotes.

Why?, you want dictatorship?, no rights? Tyranny?, that's exactly what he exposed from our government, no you do not have the right to spy on me without proper authorization Mr President.

I would have done the same as Snowden. I understand that our spy institutions need to be kept secret, but him exposing how the system was turned inward toward the citizens was a correct thing to do.

He tried to approach our leaders with his concerns but the status quo had no interest in jeopardizing their powers.  So he reached outside the nation to expose what needed to be exposed. He validated many people who had been labeled "crazy" "Paranoid" "Conspiracy Nuts"... 

I love my country, but at no time should a public employee (servant) have the right to control or spy on its citizens while violating the constitution. 

He should be pardoned with conditions of oversight debriefing, suspension of travel outside the nation.  

• Like 1

And to stay on topic...(piss off the left some moar)

https://youtu.be/0Km6OkYZPDE

He needs to get laid... The guy knows the tone of Clinton, but will harness anything possible to build his attack. Desperation? Pathetic. I abhor both candidates, as well as the cheap jabs at both candidates, but it seems only the shit attacks at Clinton get posted here. I spend time on other forums knocking cheap Trump jabs. But not here... King, you need to unsubscribe from the polarized ego stroakers. Lest they sink in further. This guy is weak. That said, I wouldn't put drone strikes beyond Hillary. I'm just certain the context of that comment was frustrated humor.

He needs to get laid... The guy knows the tone of Clinton, but will harness anything possible to build his attack. Desperation? Pathetic. I abhor both candidates, as well as the cheap jabs at both candidates, but it seems only the shit attacks at Clinton get posted here. I spend time on other forums knocking cheap Trump jabs. But not here... King, you need to unsubscribe from the polarized ego stroakers. Lest they sink in further. This guy is weak. That said, I wouldn't put drone strikes beyond Hillary. I'm just certain the context of that comment was frustrated humor.

I will give her the benefit of frustrated person blowing off frustration through humor...

Given the body count associated with her and her husband, and a notorious temper made public from former SS guards... I think it could be more than likely she wasn't joking, but since it's hearsay it cannot be substantiated. 

Probable but unprovable. 

• Like 1

Pics or ain't true!

Right on, we need more like Snowden.

Why?, you want dictatorship?, no rights? Tyranny?, that's exactly what he exposed from our government, no you do not have the right to spy on me without proper authorization Mr President.

Do you feel terrorists groups should have that same right to not be spied on ? I see both sides here,i think Snowden is somewhat a traitor and i also understand what he did and why.Let him live out the rest of his life in Russia.

• Like 1

Do you feel terrorists groups should have that same right to not be spied on ? I see both sides here,i think Snowden is somewhat a traitor and i also understand what he did and why.Let him live out the rest of his life in Russia.

Apples and oranges!, the government took advantage of the fear of terrorism and over reached violating constitutional rights, Snowden is a patriot and face it, Russia is the only safe haven from the US government, he's not stupid.