• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's 9/5/16 and no Oct surprise... Julian Assange, has he become intoxicated with his own fame, or has the conservative bias media overblown his words. Either way he pulled a fucking seriously anal wart maneuver promoting Wikileaks 10th anniversary. FUCKING JIP!!!! 

Fox

http://www.daikhlo.com/watch/yt_NzWlM3cg0qo

NY Times

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/will-a-wikileaks-email-get-clinton-imprisoned.html

• Like 1

Not too sure about the conclusion, but the thesis resonates with me.

Thanks for articulating what I’ve been trying, but failing to get across here with regard to political polarization and the oligarchs divide and concur rule. I see what you’er saying about the end though tr8er. If we intellectually invest in the mainstream media’s cartoon reality we are not informed. That being said, I think the narrator was moving on to expose just that. There was an implied stay tuned feel to it.

The Hegelian Dialectic explains the limitation of awareness needed to assert ourselves as an agent of change, but it does not explain the neurological foundations of our ideological difference that divide us.

Maybe he's a fraud too.

Meanwhile....

https://youtu.be/cj5BkmGEmz8

When the dumb sounding lawer closed his babble session he repeated a common cry: "anyone else would be prosecuted for what she did... What about the people who sent the e-mails? Again, it is illegal to send classified docs from a .gov email address. And all classified document transfers are to be done through the DDN, a physically separated network from the Internet. Why aren't those senders and receivers being attacked and prosecuted? The answer is simple. That wouldn't serve their agenda please Hillary haters, find a better attack. This is the softest attack I could possibly make. Maybe someone has video footage of one of her off duty secret service guys J-walking. Then make a case about her creating a workplace environment that condones such exploitive off duty behavior.

When the dumb sounding lawer closed his babble session he repeated a common cry: "anyone else would be prosecuted for what she did... What about the people who sent the e-mails? Again, it is illegal to send classified docs from a .gov email address. And all classified document transfers are to be done through the DDN, a physically separated network from the Internet. Why aren't those senders and receivers being attacked and prosecuted? The answer is simple. That wouldn't serve their agenda please Hillary haters, find a better attack. This is the softest attack I could possibly make. Maybe someone has video footage of one of her off duty secret service guys J-walking. Then make a case about her creating a workplace environment that condones such exploitive off duty behavior.

This is the nature of power politics. It's a popularity contest instead of a contest of ideas. To be fair, the same shit is being thrown at Trump with the NY district attorney's suit against Trump University, and outing the Trump Foundation for not filing the proper paperwork. It is pretty remarkable how the left political machine has been throwing everything they've got, and lets face it Trump gives them plenty, but nothing seems to matters. The right on the other hand is banging away on the implied scandal of the deleted emails hoping something will come of it, and Hillary can't shake it off. Honestly the only thing they are accomplishing is keeping their camps on the war path up until the election. No one's mind will be changed with this crap, and the more it's used the weaker they becomes. 

Did you notice how Bill came out trashing the Affordable Care Act today? It's a clear strategic move to remove themselves from public dissatisfaction for Obama's fumbled attempt at Healthcare reform. It also takes it away from Trump as a debate issue. If trump want's to change the mommentom he'd better take a serious look at his positions. Clintons know how and when to swap directions on the popularity game board. If you don't have a dog in the race, politics is grand theater at it's best.

This might hurt a bit. List of bank donors allocating a percent of their tarp funds to killery:

master-spreadsheet-pac-contributions.png

What does this have to do with Killery? I see Barney Frank who left political life in 2013, Carolyn Maloney, Chris Van Hollen, and the DCCC. I'm sure Hildy pulled down much more Big Bank $ these small fry. The very reason I will not vote for that POS.

So, Paradime and tr8er think that Hillary's e-mail scandal is irrelevant....question to both of you...

How do you feel about Snowden?

WTF sparky, I never used the word irrelevant, and until it's proven, it remains an implied scandal.

I respect what Snowden did. Do I think it had it's desired effect? Neither party wants to touch that hot political potato, and so far only a few actually digging into it.  Look what Assange has done with it then ask Snowden what he thinks.

What does this have to do with Killery? I see Barney Frank who left political life in 2013, Carolyn Maloney, Chris Van Hollen, and the DCCC. I'm sure Hildy pulled down much more Big Bank $ these small fry. The very reason I will not vote for that POS.

WTF sparky, I never used the word irrelevant, and until it's proven, it remains an implied scandal.

It's already been proven that she's got inside help, hence she's still a free woman.

Ask yourself, why would ANY percentage of taxpayer money marked to bailout big banks and stop an economic collapse be funneled into the Clinton Foundation? It's clearly marked a percentage of TARP.

• Like 1

Ask yourself, why would ANY percentage of taxpayer money marked to bailout big banks and stop an economic collapse be funneled into the Clinton Foundation? It's clearly marked a percentage of TARP.

That does not answer my question. It appears that money went to the people on the list, not to any foundation. What am I missing?

That does not answer my question. It appears that money went to the people on the list, not to any foundation. What am I missing?

oh.. I miss read. You have a valid point.. I'll see if I can grab the whole doc. Could be fake anyway.. need proof