• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I want nothing to do with TPP..Talk about pushing an obvious bad thing for North America. Things like this crap actually make the Tin foils message about globalists deliberately degrading living in the USA to a third world standard seem legitimate.

This treaty will only benefit the top 10% of the most wealthiest exporter-importers of good and the politicians pockets associated to it.

I was feeling hopeful, and even good about the TPP getting an F in public opinion. So much negative press and social staturing. Now it seems to have fallen into a category of non critical issues to only be looked at once we find out what Hillary's ailments are, and how tall Trumps wall will be. We must protect individual rights. We must protect autonomy as a country, we must decouple money and news, and protect the Internet from the hands of both government and social regulation.

Would you believe Yahoo censors the name of a Mexican bread company?

I'm mostly skeptical because of the source. But I would believe Yahoo would remove search results. Yes. I believe all search engines would omit search results at their choosing. The major search engines are all going to do this for good reason. And the small search sites use the majors engines/results. Eventually, only sites with validated certificates will be able to load on your Chrome/I.E./Mozilla browser. This is already in the works. I'm not for it, and I'll fight against it. And as part of that fight, I'll shut down shitty asshat writers who have their articles pulled from blaming internet sensorship as the cause. So why exactly would the prime council on citizen media and discipline block a Mexican bread company? Do tell.

I'm mostly skeptical because of the source. But I would believe Yahoo would remove search results. Yes. I believe all search engines would omit search results at their choosing. The major search engines are all going to do this for good reason. And the small search sites use the majors engines/results. Eventually, only sites with validated certificates will be able to load on your Chrome/I.E./Mozilla browser. This is already in the works. I'm not for it, and I'll fight against it. And as part of that fight, I'll shut down shitty asshat writers who have their articles pulled from blaming internet sensorship as the cause. So why exactly would the prime council on citizen media and discipline block a Mexican bread company? Do tell.

Good question about why Yahoo censors things.They do ! try typing the letters KKK in a reply to an article THEY wrote that uses those same three letters.It will turn into &%$.There are so many examples.

They likely had to respond to a ton of inappropriate comments. By preventing certain words, they likely minimize complaints from offended readers, as well as maintain a more all ages discussion. The comments section is naturally going to be tighter than the article that is editor reviewed.

They'd have released anything that would get her arrested long ago. They are holding it because the only thing they think they can do with the leaks is impact her right before a debate, or vote. The leaks will continue to have less affect than Assange or Trump would have you believe. The whole email thing is weak. Focus on her involvement in assassinations, foreign currency manipulation, political favors involving money, anything else! She's got plenty of dirt all over her, and everyone is focusing on her slightly included diamond ring.

Email scandal is a joke and a media goose chase.

• Like 2

Maybe the media stuff I've seen is misleading (le shock I know. . .)  

But I thought the FBI Director Comely told Congress that Killary did distribute Classified emails which is a felony offence.

He was also a lawyer for a law firm that represented the Clintons throughout the the 1990's. Also a co-worker with Sheryl Mills...... Everyone is connect in some way if you live within the political circle of DC

He was also a lawyer for a law firm that represented the Clintons throughout the the 1990's. Also a co-worker with Sheryl Mills...... Everyone is connect in some way if you live within the political circle of DC

So Hillary is like the Kevin Bacon of politicians.

Christ wearing a cock ring ... shit or get off the pot. Didn't he say the same thing weeks or months ago????

On a normal case the person would be prosecuted and jailed already, you have to understand this is Hillary and everything they're throwing at her is bouncing off, at some point her shield has to weaken enough for something to stick....

• Like 1

A leaked transcript of a recent DNC meeting quoted Hildabeast asking if he (Assange) could be taken out by a drone strike. 

The crowd laughed it off as a joke but Hillary kept her terse demeanor and said it shouldn't be hard since he was a soft target.....

• Like 1

A leaked transcript of a recent DNC meeting quoted Hildabeast asking if he (Assange) could be taken out by a drone strike. 

The crowd laughed it off as a joke but Hillary kept her terse demeanor and said it shouldn't be hard since he was a soft target.....

Well Hillary doesn't really understand how embassies work does she?

• Like 2