Sorry, but the guy makes a tool of himself.

How so?, he was writing about Hitlery and since it doesn't play to her liking he gets cut off and his column deleted....this is happening to other journalists as well, if you approve of this, well then you're as bad as the cartel.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a shit ton of tin hats telling everyone how all the real stuff is sensored from the web. This is something that i'd likely buy in to except the people telling me are fucking nutty. Making me question my own skeptical logic.

Still no candidate for me. Johnson would be best, and hopefully senate/house would keep him in line. But he's got some shit ideas.

I've seen a shit ton of tin hats telling everyone how all the real stuff is sensored from the web. This is something that i'd likely buy in to except the people telling me are fucking nutty. Making me question my own skeptical logic.

Still no candidate for me. Johnson would be best, and hopefully senate/house would keep him in line. But he's got some shit ideas.

Would you believe Yahoo censors the name of a Mexican bread company?

Anyone else concerned about India moving troops into Kashmir more aggressively....

They've been 'at war' with Pakistan for generations over Kashmir.

His column get deleted from Huff Post. That's the Fox News of the left. He blames Google...

His posts are likely foil hat shit and I / you would have removed them also. Maybe the Illuminati are for the TIic and did it.

• Like 1

Don't be a tool... you were doing so well..... :lol:  I suspect everything on or off the webz including the shit you post ....

I don't do 'social media'  f/b twitter what the fuck ever, I'm celebrating 4 years of no TV show/commercial viewing. I spin through 10 min or less of the 'NEWS' to see what they are passing around. Used to read newspapers even as late as the '80s but there aren't any now. Maybe this is why I can't believe any of the shit I hear and see. When I leave I won't miss this world and the fuckt up people and things in it. Till then I look after my self and family and l drive my Datsun.

To be clear, trump is the biggest buffoon ever and clinton is dangerous. Stupid can be fixed next election but once the Tic is in, this, is the closest you will ever get to start fixing Washington. You guys deserve much better than either of them.

• Like 3

Maybe the constant talking and speeches... projecting her voice?

Nope. It's "decision fatigue". Hahaha.

The justice seats as well as the senate/house seats is the heaviest consequence I'd say. If Clinton gets elected, believe the house and senate elections will swing right. Further right. This will protect the SCOTUS seats from Hillaries fantasies. She would need to nominate moderates at best to get them sworn in. If Trump were elected the House and Senate would swing left with an aggression never before seen. I think deep red states would even see huge numbers of liberal votes in an attempt to balance the scales after Trumps election. But... Since he's not really conservative, he will nominate liberal justices. They will be approved in chambers because of aforementioned house/senate bias, and conservatives will basically get fuct over for awhile. I'm not a conservative, but I really don't want Dems to have all that power.

• Like 2

The justice seats as well as the senate/house seats is the heaviest consequence I'd say. If Clinton gets elected, believe the house and senate elections will swing right. Further right. This will protect the SCOTUS seats from Hillaries fantasies. She would need to nominate moderates at best to get them sworn in. If Trump were elected the House and Senate would swing left with an aggression never before seen. I think deep red states would even see huge numbers of liberal votes in an attempt to balance the scales after Trumps election. But... Since he's not really conservative, he will nominate liberal justices. They will be approved in chambers because of aforementioned house/senate bias, and conservatives will basically get fuct over for awhile. I'm not a conservative, but I really don't want Dems to have all that power.

I don't trust either side, hopefully one party gets the house and the other the senate.....if Trump gets the WH then he'll be just a puppet, if Hillary does...well...lol....not good for obvious reasons.

I would really love a constitutional amendment requiring the judicial office be perfectly split 5-5 with another 2 seats controlled by third parties of apposition views.

So it's either dead lock or cooperation.

• Like 2

Mike, are you the designated Hitlery apologist?

You call people pointing out her health conspiracy theorists and ridicule them, now you make an excuse for her...

Just saying...

Hell no. But even paranoid people can have enemies.

'health conspiracy theorists' ..... that's the word right there. A theory is unproved or it wouldn't be a theory. Who knows WTF is wrong or, if wrong. A cough could be anything maybe even psychosomatic.... maybe she constantly fantasizes Bill's cock down Monica's throat. (koff, koff... gag)  

• Like 1

Regarding the health thing:

I'm pretty sure I'd vote for Doc Hollywood (Tombstone), so if I wanted Hillary as pres. her cough wouldn't concern me much.

Except.... Kaine.... Fuck. If Hillary dies for any reason, Kaine will be appointed and the TPP will get signed. Oops.

• Like 2

I want nothing to do with TPP..Talk about pushing an obvious bad thing for North America. Things like this crap actually make the Tin foils message about globalists deliberately degrading living in the USA to a third world standard seem legitimate. 

This treaty will only benefit the top 10% of the most wealthiest exporter-importers of good and the politicians pockets associated to it. 

• Like 4

I would really love a constitutional amendment requiring the judicial office be perfectly split 5-5 with another 2 seats controlled by third parties of apposition views.

So it's either dead lock or cooperation.

That would be interesting to see modeled. I'd imagine a bunch of dead lock issues. But I would comfortably say it would be an improvement over our current branch. If I were a conservative, I'd have a justice appointed now before Clinton or Trump get in. Neither will be better for conservatives.

• Like 2