WORST SONG IN RECENT MEMORY?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the worst ever

I hated this song until I just watched the video. Now I've seen the black superman and life is better. Now when that song comes on, in my head, Black Superman. Thank you Black Superman.

Repost. From another thread. But this is the future of music right here.

I have a camera with a mic. I'm famous now.

IceJJFish - On The Floor (Official Music Video)

This guy will just be sampled for other unoriginal original trash. Notice the gap between his teeth is as big as the gap between his eyes....

The Gilligan's island theme.

But....about the 'happy' song. It sounded very familiar to me the first time I heard it...and this is why.

And that is the problem with most pop and rap "music." No talent bums can 't write their own damn music.

But THIS crap is the worst song I have heard in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!

I'd take Pherrel anyday over these tools

this song      SUCKS ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARD

fake ass biker, vintage guitar, stock broker rock

• Like 1

I'd take Pherrel anyday over these tools

this song      SUCKS ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARD

fake ass biker, vintage guitar, stock broker rock

I am going to disagree.

I actually like this song.

The song structure is very cohesive and with the traditional verse-chorus-verse arrangement instantly "hook-y" and miles ahead of Pharells one level stream of consciousness half-finished commercial jingle.

Not sure about the lyrics but the use of piano, strings and the way it builds to a crescendo and then that catchy "na-na" bridge make it memorable for me.

I am going to disagree.

I actually like this song.

The song structure is very cohesive and with the traditional verse-chorus-verse arrangement instantly "hook-y" and miles ahead of Pharells one level stream of consciousness half-finished commercial jingle.

Not sure about the lyrics but the use of piano, strings and the way it builds to a crescendo and then that catchy "na-na" bridge make it memorable for me.

Personal preference I guess, I listen to EVERYTHING, rock, rap, acidhouse, pop and frankly I'm a little bored with cohesive verse, chorus, bridge.  You would be surprised who writes music for who.  I'm sure Train works with countless producers and song writers.

Some friends of mine are working on an album with Rick Rubens and from what they tell me every milli second is combed over a thousand times and once they have the hit even more money is pumped into promotion and airplay, that is why we hear it like all damn day.

Pherrel was involved in a many different projects all very different from one another my personal favorite is Clipse, I'm sure you won't like it but others do.

Train is marketed for a specific middle of the road audience that is looking for what they believe is "quality" in there music and can identify with white dudes in western/rugged emo wear. It jerks a tear outta ones eye, but to me it is a false religious experience that others are more than welcome to draw themselves into. 

It's OK to like this song, but not OK to say it is superior to something else, 

It is super repetitive, but so are teenagers

I really like this song, Pharell once again with Daft Punk. Verse, bridge, chorus repeat.

Robert Wyatt is the one to go to if you don't like repetition. Same era as pink floyd.

• Like 1

Here's something from 1990.  Listen.  This is a good song, good story, good beat, similar to the Clipse video you posted a few posts up.  The difference is this song from KRS-One has meaning, and a point to it.  Not just, my dick is bigger than yours, I'm a big bad ass drug dealer and I need people to hear me to feel important, regardless of the fact I have no skill.

• Like 3