WORST SONG IN RECENT MEMORY?

Shit, sounds like a good time

From what I hear, those get togethers were a lot more fun back before the whole family got baptized and gave up drinking.  The younger generation (of which I am part) is slowly undoing all of that.  I don't play any instruments, but I drink like it's going out of style.

There are still a few of my family members who keep up playing instruments.  I tried the banjo, but kinda lost interest after a while.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Accordions sound great in deep background over a brigade of Tommy guns, god father was a killer flic. Damn smoke your a suadehead by choice? There are actually 30 million styles to a shaved head, you could pull off the "Princeton". Worlds shortest flattop, no sideburns.

I've been waiting for everyone to post their videos so I can come in a wreck havoc... I'll be posting in the morning.

Unfortunately I've witnessed some of the worst music videos ever made. I don't know why people think it's good.

IB4 comments that I listen to death metal so every video is horrible.

Stop doing that. I used to yank them out, then I heard about fuckers getting an infection and dying from it, so I just trim them. I will NOT be dying from a nose hair. I try to avoid anything I would be embarrassed to die from.

Can't think of worst recent song, but a worst recent thread comes to mind lolwut

jk :D

EThe verdict is still out on  my challenge of the unjust accordion law. I'll take this to the Rat king supreme court if I have to. FREE THE ACCORDIONS FROM THE FUCKING OPPRESSORS!!!

Yeah,.......... maybe start a thread about it.

That redneck rap reminds me of this bloody awful garbage! Just remember, country mixed with rap makes CRAP.

Then there is THIS... I hate (shit)STAIND anyway, but I didn't think this whiny bastard could get worse, then I heard him on the redneck music station somebody was playing at work one day...

And speaking of "musicians" who got famous by ripping off other people's music...

Can't stand Kid Rock to start with, but why are all these pop stars pretending to be rednecks lately? WTF is up with that?!  :confused:

Yeah,.......... maybe start a thread about it.

Don't tempt me Mike. You know I'm just the squeeze box crusader who'd do it. The only reason I didn't already is I don't want another time out. Well that and I took my medication today.

Because being a "redneck" is cool now, I used to get shit for it, noe its "the thing"......it even has a uniform, some kind of designed highvis construction hoodie, carhartt pants, a pair of romeos and a camo hat..

• Like 1

That redneck rap reminds me of this bloody awful garbage! Just remember, country mixed with rap makes CRAP.

Then there is THIS... I hate (shit)STAIND anyway, but I didn't think this whiny bastard could get worse, then I heard him on the redneck music station somebody was playing at work one day...

this fat fuck threw her out 

he is a dumb ass 

Because being a "redneck" is cool now, I used to get shit for it, noe its "the thing"......it even has a uniform, some kind of designed highvis construction hoodie, carhartt pants, a pair of romeos and a camo hat..

I saw a couple guys like that the other day, I was staunched for about 20 seconds but the fixed gear bike was a dead givaway. 

Guess we are still in the age of irony.