WORST SONG IN RECENT MEMORY?

Coal keeps the lights on... Oh yah, and levels the Smokey Mountains, poisons streams in my back yard, burns holes in the atmosphere, causes black lung, and puts profit over my safety, Ah Hell Yah Y'all, let's get all bromancey and sing songs about my F'ed up job.

• Like 1
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K guys here is the creme dela creme of all polyphonic after birth.

The funky flat beat rhythms,  sweet orch hits and rich textural soundscapes really makes ones nut hairs tingle in a pure mind body expansion  :baby:

http://youtu.be/dg1g4Y2BKXs

Polyphonic after birth.  Poly Phonic After Birth.

You should patent that one. 

• Like 1

Yah, I thought I recognized the Enya song. I couldn't figure out why me ass went into spasmodic dysphonia when I heard it. Then I realized this is playing in a continuos loop at my proctologists office. Maybe that why I like it so much.

Holy fuck. We have a winner. This thread is over. Way to go out with a fail. Every element of the video/song sucked worse than his eyebrows. I watched till the end hoping it would close with a graphic suicide. In my head, it was bloody.

• Like 4

Holy fuck. We have a winner. This thread is over. Way to go out with a fail. Every element of the video/song sucked worse than his eyebrows. I watched till the end hoping it would close with a graphic suicide. In my head, it was bloody.

Wait...he didn't kill himself at the end? Well, it's official then, worst EVER.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152577/Sesame-Street-songs-repeatedly-played-days-end-torture-Guantanamo-Bay-prisoners-report-claims.html

It's been done.

My RDC used to play this on repeat while we were being punished in boot camp.

We made it our theme song and put "We've only just Begun" on our division flag for graduation.

• Like 1

Someone (presumably the dude without the balls to slather rubber cement over his body and light it) sat in front of a computer laying the vocals over a beat and decided it was done. Played it back and thought, "wow, that's good enough to post on youtube". Even worse, this was good enough for him to leave as how he would be remembered. I had to come back to comment again. How can this happen? How can one guy engineer a skyscraper, or a modular zero gravity nuclear power plant for space, and another guy culminate his existence with Autotune. If we could Genocide stupidity, would we? Would you?

Once again, I'd like to thank my boss for not putting a sound card on my computer at work, and my lovely wife for making me sleep on the couch last night where I forgot to plug my phone it.  The battery is dead now, so I have no way of actually hearing the song.  I watched part of the video at lunch, and it looked like a real winner.

Once again, I'd like to thank my boss for not putting a sound card on my computer at work, and my lovely wife for making me sleep on the couch last night where I forgot to plug my phone it.  The battery is dead now, so I have no way of actually hearing the song.  I watched part of the video at lunch, and it looked like a real winner.

You fucked up.  Now it's all built up in your head.  You are sure to be be disappointed.  

How did you earn a couch stay?  I secretly love sleeping on my couch.  

You fucked up.  Now it's all built up in your head.  You are sure to be be disappointed.  

How did you earn a couch stay?  I secretly love sleeping on my couch.  

1st. It's kinda like how I watched 2 girls one cup about 3 years after I first heard of it.

B.  I'm still not sure.  I've looked all over Amazon, but I still can't find the FSM that covers Minnesotan girls from 1979-1985 who moved to Texas in their teens.  Until then I just try stuff till it sounds right.  Last night I fucked up and she blew a gasket.

Nice work eb521! Not only were you brave enough to step into the ring with enya and those country rappers but also you were able to secure a fatal knock out in one single post. Excellent!

I would personally like to tip my hat to tr8er for being the most qualified as a judge and moderator for anymore ratson blog contests. He has a chilling democratic demeanor and is a natural unbiased spokesperson.

• Like 1