WORST SONG IN RECENT MEMORY?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: And as if the original wasn't bad enough... there is a repost!      AND NOW THE QUOTE BOX IS MISSING?      PicardFacepalm.png

Well dammit! I have been off from here for a couple of days. But as per the rules, and staying on topic... here is an awful recent song WITH TITS!  (NSFW of course)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX_dvkyf6IQ&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DfX_dvkyf6IQ&has_verified=1

This song and Video is KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely no offense

Thank you, seriously

This is the only one I clicked on .... for the tits. Made it to 6 seconds. Who TF would click on posts of shitty music? Even worse, how do you know about this shit unless you listen to it or heard it somewhere? Did you listen, hoping it would get better? Did you turn it off at least? This is what I mean about people listening to shit. For the love of god stop listening to shitty music!!!

I'd say its along the lines of 'friends close, enemies closer', or 'gotta realize the bottom, to truly appreciate the top'. Every absolute shit song I hear, makes me appreciate good music even more.

Or in more Canadian terms: Terrance and Phillip may well know how bad a fart smells, but they still wanna share it. These here are the farts of our generation.

True, but something about x-mad music drives people mad. Anyone that has worked in any food service or retail would say the same. I was a bus boy about twenty years ago and they blasted that shit on repeat, jingle bell rock. Drops of Jupiter by train is still my vote next to enya.

i try to think positive about the way the world is going, but this thread keeps destroying that notion.

You try to think positively about the way the world is going? I don't think my two year old even has that good of an imagination. Great thread. Pile on the misery!!!

• Like 1