WORST SONG IN RECENT MEMORY?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from most anything made after '92 (which was the beginning of vagina music including the likes of Alanis Morissette) I heard this shit in the Coffee Bean yesterday. They really couldn't make my tea fast enough for me to get the hell out of there. Made my ears bleed.

Aside from most anything made after '92 (which was the beginning of vagina music including the likes of Alanis Morissette) I heard this shit in the Coffee Bean yesterday. They really couldn't make my tea fast enough for me to get the hell out of there. Made my ears bleed.

Actually vagina music has been around since the seventies when it was exemplied by feminist singer/ songwriters who were a staple of AM radio;

Helen Reddy, Carly Simon, Carole King, Rickie Lee Jones, Roberta Flack, Minnie Ripperton etc. were/ are actually quite good.

The young lady whom you posted in that video is the responsibility/ fault of one Amy Winehouse.

When she emerged on the scene Amy Winehouse showed herself to be a true original, borrowing from the past but with enough charisma to make it her own.

Then the music industry in all it's infinite wisdom and pursuit of consumer dollars foisted as many clones on us as it could; skinny ass English/ Aussie white girls (with one notable exception) who think they are sixties era sistas;

Duffy, Gin Wigmore, Joss Stone, Adele and the king of vagina music Alex Clare owe their careers to Amy Winehouses drug damaged coattails.

Check out this Alex Clare video, what a maroon, I just love all the trappings of "soul" this guy is appropriating for his image, scally cap, fisherman's sweater and oh yeah, nice beard, you going out fur trapping later you shameless trendoid?

Actually vagina music has been around since the seventies

I like to live in the belief that I wasn't around in the 70s....except I was. Sigh, I'm old. The difference between 70s and 90s vagina music is that the 70s weren't so bad. Or again, I'm old and think all new music blows.

• Like 1

These songs are meant to be stupid. I personally like the Let Me Smang it Gurl... Or something like that.

A little less painful than that Duffy broad. Seriously at first I thought it was Alvin and the chipmunks. Are you sure she meant it to be stupid??? Cause she looks like she's dead serious about it to me.

A little less painful than that Duffy broad. Seriously at first I thought it was Alvin and the chipmunks. Are you sure she meant it to be stupid??? Cause she looks like she's dead serious about it to me.

I was talking about the Fried and Fertilized and Lemme Smang It songs. Im sure Duffy was being serious...

• 3 weeks later...

I'd take Pherrel anyday over these tools

this song      SUCKS ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARD

fake ass biker, vintage guitar, stock broker rock

train (and similar bands) is the "ricer" of the rock/soft rock/indie rock genre. all flare, no substance.

• Like 1

Wondering why anyone would bother posting shitty 'music' in the first place. Haven't opened one yet. If you say shitty it's good enough for me. Radio and record companies filtered the shit years ago but now any asshole can crank out the shit like they're on f/b. The world ha been flooded with douche music and not just here. Hell 80% of the other favorite music threads are shit too.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

1973_07_24_RainbowSet_front.jpg

neil-young.jpg

I am so fucking sick of listening to these two assholes. Was at a party last night and someone threw on Vanagon Morrison and my girlfriend started to cry because it reminds her of her father who past away.  Then came on ol Neil Bum. 

Growing up in the Bay Area I feel like it is a religious no no  to not like this hippie crap.I won't go into any book store that pumps this shit. It reminds me of cat vomit and a dead baby sitter.