• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha....saw that earlier today

Check this out.......................this guy sucks big time

20 secs in and had a headache looming

You are in blatant violation of reposting rules. Your record shall be wiped clean if you pay up.

Most modern music sucks...nothing but studio enhanced BS.  even most modern metal/rock bands can't pull off a quality live performance to save their lives.  I would have to say that stupid fox song is pretty bad, but so is 99% of pop and r&b so it is still a fair representation..  Our local station z-rock  used to play allot of good stuff back in the day.  I still remember vomiting when they gave us a sneak peak at the "load" album  bleh!  now it is nothing but assraped seven fold and various screamo bands........Perfect time to throw an album on that "erupted" on the scene in 78!!!  real music!

Most modern music sucks...nothing but studio enhanced BS. even most modern metal/rock bands can't pull off a quality live performance to save their lives. I would have to say that stupid fox song is pretty bad, but so is 99% of pop and r&b so it is still a fair representation.. Our local station z-rock used to play allot of good stuff back in the day. I still remember vomiting when they gave us a sneak peak at the "load" album bleh! now it is nothing but assraped seven fold and various screamo bands........Perfect time to throw an album on that "erupted" on the scene in 78!!! real music!

With all of the new "rock" and "metal" load doesn't seem so bad anymore....

• Like 1

Sorry to be a dink, but how does one embed Youtube videos? 

I can't seem to figure it out...

Thanks!

On the browser, you just copy and paste the URL.  On mobile, you have to change the m.youtube to www.youtube and delete some extra crap I believe.

We're sorry to interrupt regular programing, but we have a Ratsun Public Service Announcement.

This just in. A very important discovery was made today. It turns out "Hillbilly Country" music is NOT in and of itself a totally offensive art form. Research has uncovered that it's the lyrics and not the actual music that hold the key to this genre being seen as so F'ed up.

Case in point. Oh, and Smoke you'll actually want to listen to this one.

Wow! lmao

With all of the new "rock" and "metal" load doesn't seem so bad anymore....

True.... very true

I agree! How bout this little gem?

lol I was referring to Van Halen, but the entertainment I am getting from this thread is priceless!  :rofl:

We're sorry to interrupt regular programing, but we have a Ratsun Public Service Announcement.

This just in. A very important discovery was made today. It turns out "Hillbilly Country" music is NOT in and of itself a totally offensive art form. Research has uncovered that it's the lyrics and not the actual music that hold the key to this genre being seen as so F'ed up.

Well, now if we're gonna do GOOD Music...

They don't all have to be covers.

However, this thread is for when it sucks.

okay so he can play like a baddass, but he ain't no sanger.

This just in. A very important discovery was mad today. It turns out "Hillbilly Country" music is NOT in and of itself a totally offensive art form. Research has uncovered that it's the lyrics and not the actual music that hold the key to this genre being so F'ed up.

I agree with you. It's not really the music so much, because I actually like a lot of old bluegrass stuff. But...keep in mind, I'm high a lot.