• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Insomniacs has been a bit dull for the last year. Uh make that two weeks and the last two weeks of last year. That shark thing has tanked and you guys are drowning.

Insomniacs has been a bit dull for the last year. Uh make that two weeks and the last two weeks of last year. That shark thing has tanked and you guys are drowning.

IBTL

• Like 2

no word on shark nard ale tho.

Iceland: Brewery makes 'whale testicle beer'

An Icelandic micro-brewery has announced its new beer will be flavoured with smoked whales' testicles, it's been reported.

The Stedji brewery's Hvalur 2 beer is being sold for a limited period to mark the Icelandic midwinter month of Thorri, the Visir website reports. The testicles of fin whales - which are an endangered species - are cured "according to an old, Icelandic tradition" before being salted and smoked, with one being used per brewing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-30777516

You're an admin already? Or just sneakin peeks on the bedside table like me?

Smoke is neither admin, nor non-admin.  He is sharkmin.  However, like the stig, I still don't know if he owns a Datsun?  Hmmmmm.

Like the stig we don't know if he's real, or if he is really just some else....that might be be real. Or he's a shark

Neither. Smoke is a bot. One of the new experimental "smart bot" programs that can not only get past security measures, but can have an intelligent? (sic) conversation with real people. He hasn't flooded the place with spam yet and probably never will because using the bot here is just an experiment carried out by one of the regular members here. Now we just need to find out who that is...

What did it smell like?

Luckily it smelled as clean as freshly drawn blood!

I like playing amateur surgeon, once I used marine epoxy to reglue a wayward crown.

It worked okay until I got the real deal (glass ionomer) which worked really well.