• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going for volume. Percentage wise, it'd be close for a lot of people.

If we lost all of the locked threads, insomniacs 2.0, AND insomniacs sharkapalooza, I'd be Texas -4; Skib +47

Wait, how did Skib get points for less posts? I'll never understand this scoreboard thing.

And on that note, I am switching focus to the Orca, AKA Killer Whale. They are cooler anyway!

Who the fuck narrated that?!  :rofl:  Talk about a PT Barnum!

• Like 2

Along the coast where I grew up, there used to be a large number of killer whales, but I guess they found them "scary" so they wiped them the fuck out. Then, they bitch that the seal population is out of control, so its been open season on those fuckers for as long as I can remember. When those are gone, they will have to kill all the salmon.

It's really a lot of work to fuck shit up like this. Seems like you could have really saved a lot of time by just nuking the whole area at the first sign of something that spooked you.

• Like 3

And on that note, I am switching focus to the Orca, AKA Killer Whale. They are cooler anyway!

No disrespect to you Mr. cool, but I agree with HRH here. This video must be disqualified on sheer piss poor lambic pentameter and third grade riming alone. Gobbler of gullible bathers on beaches? That deserves a full roundhouse bitch slap with a 10 point literary demerit to boot for Gryffindor.