• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of relapsing back into a discussion of 'What's Wrong With Ratsun' we should be about the topic New Resolutions. What better time to resolve something?

One would be to cleanup the posting that derails posts into an Insomniacs style. As mentioned it can be the removal of an obvious stillborn post, the correction/removal of unwarranted non constructive troll posts, including tits, noob attacks, and possibly the correction of the trolls/offenders themselves. I see this as a move towards Hybrid Z style but with cooperation it doesn't have to be quite that bad.

A perfect example of an insomniacs post. and that's where it's headed in a few hrs.

Neither. Smoke is a bot. One of the new experimental "smart bot" programs that can not only get past security measures, but can have an intelligent? (sic) conversation with real people. He hasn't flooded the place with spam yet and probably never will because using the bot here is just an experiment carried out by one of the regular members here. Now we just need to find out who that is...

Your theory is wrong. 

I'm nanners mailman.

I thought you hated naners mailman?

I do. 

:fry:

I have a mental therapy dog. It literally is for the safety of others. She allows me to be in public. She distracts me when she feels my anxiety and other physical symptoms come on. It is very effective. I have not been in a physical confrontation since they prescribed me a therapy dog.

I had come to the point that I could not go outdoors if anyone unfamiliar was around. I would get into a situation at the drop of a pin. It has been six months clean. Less medications and I no longer need to take anger management courses.

This problem is due to brain damage.

Y'know I just dumped that toenail bullshit into the Insomniacs thread.

Guess what??? It feels just great!!!

Insomniacs is now the one way deposit only... recycle bin

• Like 1

Settled then. Everyone write down your post count and let's delete it like the original. I wasn't around yet and missed that. The post count from the other one stayed because it's just hidden.

It'd be fun to see who loses the most posts. My money's on Smoke!

Percentage or volume?

I was going for volume. Percentage wise, it'd be close for a lot of people.

If we lost all of the locked threads, insomniacs 2.0, AND insomniacs sharkapalooza, I'd be a hall monitor.