I don't understand...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I said is at least as true as what you said about the Kennedys. Hell no one can survive close scrutiny for long. Anything I said is public knowledge so what does 'bullshit rhetoric' and 'the burnt toast of ignorance' mean exactly? Are you saying this isn't true? Jack Kennedy can easily survive any criticism, Ted .... not nearly as well even with Jack for a brother. There are three things that become respectable with age, if for no other reason... old buildings, old whores and old politicians.

Paul Walker...... has left the building.

edit: I should not post before coffee

Here's what you said Mike:

Jack was just a womanizer and all were rich man's sons who never had to work a day in their lives. 

What, you mean little Johnny wasn't a good Catholic? Oh my God you've shattered my high opinion of his spiritual integrity in his personal life. 

I find it more than a little Ironic that I'd be getting spiritual guidance from a true feminist puritan, right here in the den of inequity. So it doesn't strike you as ignorant to condemn the man because he slept around on his wife... in the 50s and 60s? Haven't you been watching Mad Men? Call me a sexist, but I for one don't think his "womanizing" negates his vast accomplishments in any way, or his contribution to this country, or his important stature in history. Maybe he was a cad, but who among us is fit to point a finger? sure as hell not Limbaugh. Mike, I think you're missing the  ignorance in the contextual miss-use of "truth" to make massive rationalizations here. If we applied that bullshit rhetoric to our nations history we'd have nothing but a pile of empty books, i.e. the burnt toast of ignorance.

To say the Kennedy boys never had to work a day in their lives is't even worthy of calling it bullshit rhetoric. It's totally ignorant and contrary to the truth. Although his fortune may have come from nefarious means, that rich man was not born rich, he got that money and power with ruthless ambition and enormous drive. Joe held high expectation of his boys, and although they had obvious advantages they used their privilege not to further line their own pockets, but to make huge contributions in public service. They were war time Naval pilots, PT boat commanders, diplomatic servants, Naval intelligence officers, congressmen, senators, district attorneys, presidents, authored a collective 437 bills passed into law, books on political science, international relations, public policy, and constitutional law. In office they fought against imperialism, union corruption, organized crime, the spread of communist tourney, and they fought for renewed American prestige, intellectual and moral superiority on the world stage, education, civil rights at home, and promoted civil liberty around the world. The Kennedy's are far from flawless, but this record speaks for itself, It's certainly not my image of what corrupt spoiled rich kids do when they grow up. 

I can't speak for you and Z-train though. Obviously we view the world through very different prisms my friend, so this argument is futile at best.

• Like 1

It's all true (and more)... the good and the bad. You point the finger at the good and I'll cover the bad. Oh, and I agree the bad does not negate the good it's just the other side of the coin.

Never implied they didn't work said they never had to work. Though being privileged, I doubt they ever had a 'real' job either.

Womanizing has been around forever but while married is a character flaw. Shouldn't people be condemned for this? Surely it's socially unacceptable? Mad men is a fictional series on TV and is no more close to the truth than being an expert on the '50s and '60s by watching Forrest Gump. 

• Like 1

most of these posts are just to long to read and have no real good purpose other then to create arguments between Ratsuners 

IBTL 

MORE TITTS 

that is the only thing worth looking at here 

I cant believe how some talk so badly of the dead I bet he had a smile on his face from ear to ear just before this Tragic accident 

we all do stupid things in cars and hopefully we never have them end this way 

and the paul walker poser needs to be banned for life   just my 2 cents 

...and we've wandered into politics, sort of. Paradime only fair you have the last say and we'll let this go if ok with you?

..... there's cake?

R.I.P.

475052_John-F-Kennedy-Conferring-with-Br

paul-walker-1991-1.jpg

AND THIS THREAD. 

Turn out the lights on the way out Mike

• Like 1

OK, I tried to be the bigger man and keep my mouth shut, but if you're going to jump on the Z-train to Trolltown, than I get to blow off some fucking steam. Right?

Granted the Kennedy's were the poster children for "elitists", and you're absolutely right, the son's never HAD to work a day in their lives, but they did, and that's a fact. The Kennedy's also lost three of those sons while they were serving their country. It's easy to resent them though isn't it, they came from money power and privilege, and were ivy league educated in stuff like political science, and constitutional law. Sure, Joe's fortune was as dirty as a Tijuana whore, and good old JT was a huge target for the right wing haters, but for fuck sake lads, pull your heads out of Limbaugh's ass. It's starting to smell like stale bullshit rhetoric around here. Maybe it's just political sower grape jelly, but if history is the burnt toast of ignorance, you and z-train are smear'n on that weak sauce jelly of yours pretty damn thick. 

Batter up butter cups!  :fu:

By the way, was that Paul Walker I just saw down the hall?

The Kennedy's were/ are the WORST thing to ever,EVER happen to American politics.Joe Sr.was a piece of shit criminal and bought the election for JFK in Chicago.If today's media existed in the early 60's,JFK would have made Bill Clinton look celibate.The only difference being that Kennedy's "wool" was good looking.Speaking of good looking Kennedy wool,they had Marilyn was killed.Then you have the Captain of the Chappaquiddick rescue squad,who killed MJ Kopeckne.The WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY covered for him.A lot of families had sons killed in the war.As q-tip eluded to,JOe Sr.turned his own daughter into a turnip by having her lobotomized.That's not a joke.

And you weren't even alive when JFK was in office.

The Kennedy's were/ are the WORST thing to ever,EVER happen to American politics.Joe Sr.was a piece of shit criminal and bought the election for JFK in Chicago.If today's media existed in the early 60's,JFK would have made Bill Clinton look celibate.The only difference being that Kennedy's "wool" was good looking.Speaking of good looking Kennedy wool,they had Marilyn was killed.Then you have the Captain of the Chappaquiddick rescue squad,who killed MJ Kopeckne.The WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY covered for him.A lot of families had sons killed in the war.As q-tip eluded to,JOe Sr.turned his own daughter into a turnip by having her lobotomized.That's not a joke.

And you weren't even alive when JFK was in office.

Bill.... just wow. No offense but don't stand too close to me.

Lobotomizing was a common procedure at one time in the mental health institutions. No one HAD her lobotomized, it would have been a form of treatment at the time. Thank god we chemically lobotomize today.

most of these posts are just to long to read and have no real good purpose other then to create arguments between Ratsuners 

IBTL 

MORE TITTS 

that is the only thing worth looking at here 

I cant believe how some talk so badly of the dead I bet he had a smile on his face from ear to ear just before this Tragic accident 

we all do stupid things in cars and hopefully we never have them end this way 

and the paul walker poser needs to be banned for life   just my 2 cents 

Here ya go...IBTL # 2

image.jpg

• Like 1

Lobotomizing was a common procedure at one time in the mental health institutions. No one HAD her lobotomized, it would have been a form of treatment at the time. Thank god we chemically lobotomize today.

Joe absolutely did have her lobotomized. Basically to keep her legs closed. No joke.

Captaingames thinks Nixon was the greatest president ever,, ,  that is surprising ..

Said no one ever.

Name a better president elected in the last 50 years, then tell me all the reasons why?

I, as a Republican personallly Reagan was a terrible president, and it pisses me off that hes the "exemplary republican" He was a corporate tool. NOTHING MORE.

Bill.... just wow. No offense but don't stand too close to me.

Mike-The old man HAD HER lobotomized.And with all due respect-you didn't grow up "down the road" from the "Kennedy scourge"-I did. ANd it continues to day with the Skakel thing.The amount of "bad law" passed by "Drunk Ted" is surpassed by no-one.

As to Nixon,the only difference between him & other Presidents is he got caught.Try this one on:If Joe Kennedy didn't buy the 60 election for JFK,Nixon would have been President.Just something to ponder.

• Like 1