I don't understand...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me how those of us that served in Viet Nam were always heroes. Spit on in the airports when coming home, pissed on, screamed at, a few physically attacked, and called some of the most vulgar and repulsive names ever.

Really made it seem worthwhile to serve my country, Really made me sad for all that gave their lives over there.

So that the people doing this had the freedom to do what they thought was right.

In all honesty one of if not the most bad ass and scary guys I've ever know was a 'nam vet, I have a lot of respect for combat veterans.

Back on topic.....wait what was it again :lol:

Guest Rick-rat

In all honesty one of if not the most bad ass and scary guys I've ever know was a 'nam vet, I have a lot of respect for combat veterans.

Back on topic.....wait what was it again :lol:

That because we are all crazy from the agent orange, just affected some more than others and it never goes away, only kind of kept in check with the right drugs. Probably didn't help that marijuana grows there like scotch bloom grows here. And pure heroin was readily available and dirt cheap.

This whining and bitching is starting to get so old I don't even know why some bother to bring shit up like this? I guess everyone has to have there say in it but it could have been posted in the Paul Walker post I made and would have been done and said...of course someone had to make a new post just to take up space! Did I hit a nerve when I made that post well my bad if it did pull your big boy pants on people die everyday.

Do people not realize that this is a car forum? Of course there is going to be a Paul Walker thread. Im sure if you want to get on a WW2 or an HBO based forum, there is going to be a thread about the BoB dude. We cant have threads for every person that dies...

If this is such a troll's thread-Don't you think I would have posted in it?

Yeah. That's what I thought. 

You're already a member there.. :rofl: :rofl:

And Paradime if you think it's so much better,, go over there and start a drama thread like this and see if no one responds in a less than dignified manner.. Can you say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Flatcat?, ahhh Redbanner ,, or how bout 510freak..( and 2 ,,whoops 3 NWD members that have already posted in this thread)   :w00t: :w00t:

Good luck and gods speed,, but you'll be back ,, and i will for one be here to welcome you.

Huh? Your double negative is broken. 

I'm not understanding. 

And K-Trip has a man crush on Paul Walker. 

Grab the toofpaste. Sohomo.

^ you are obviously a HATER, and haters are going to hate.

Whatever, get over it ... if you really didn't care, you would have passed the story up.

You obviously have something up your butt, and want to start a new pissing contest.

Thanks for being another jerk on Ratsun :sneaky:

Wheres the hate part in his post ? 

• Like 1

Why so much damn hate on Walker? This is a guy who genuinely loved everything he was surrounded by and made it a point to help everyone he was around weather he knew them or not. The guy was as true as it gets.

That whole "support a soldier" BS is just that. BS. No life is worth more then another. With all due diligence... Walker probably directly affected more lives in a positive manner then a good majority of our soldiers. Does that mean he's better then them? No. And vice versa. They all do their thing.

As far as him dying because he and Rodas were doing dumb shit.... well as a car guy, can you honestly tell me that you never pulled out hard in your car? Burnouts, sliding in the rain, etc? If you say no, you're lying through your teeth and this goes for all of you. 

You don't have to like Walker, but respect him. He's done a hell of a lot more for the world then any of us ever will.

• Like 4

You didn't see Old schools post last night (now deleted) ,,  holy cannoli..

Me = humbled

Why so much damn hate on Walker? This is a guy who genuinely loved everything he was surrounded by and made it a point to help everyone he was around weather he knew them or not. The guy was as true as it gets.

That whole "support a soldier" BS is just that. BS. No life is worth more then another. With all due diligence... Walker probably directly affected more lives in a positive manner then a good majority of our soldiers. Does that mean he's better then them? No. And vice versa. They all do their thing.

As far as him dying because he and Rodas were doing dumb shit.... well as a car guy, can you honestly tell me that you never pulled out hard in your car? Burnouts, sliding in the rain, etc? If you say no, you're lying through your teeth and this goes for all of you. 

You don't have to like Walker, but respect him. He's done a hell of a lot more for the world then any of us ever will.

• Like 1

We're not hating on Paul Walker. 

We, at least I, are wondering why all the man love. 

He died. All of a sudden all you girls are getting all gushy over this guy. 

• Like 5

Regarding your second paragraph,a soldier that dies for his country and the freedom of its people is a totally unfair comparison to a guy dying while fucking around in a racecar on a public street ! im not hating on the guy,just saying.

• Like 1