I don't understand...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know anyone mentioned in this thread personally so I have no opinion of them or say-so in their lives. What I do know is everytime someone dies it means something, to someone. Regardless if its Paul Walker, Mandela, war vets, Hitler, the Kennedys, or whoever else you can think up. Human life is human life, regardless if you mean something to just one person or thousands. Death is tragic to those that loved the deceased whether it be sudden or a long term situation and as everyone capable pf reading this knows that it is inevitable. Enjoy what you have, with whom you have, for you never know when the time will come.

Oh and…

9144FAA7-F937-4E96-8310-224AF0EF2E7A.jpg

• Like 5

if we post dong pics will it get locked or should I just start dropping the n word...... u cant pick and choose as a mod what threads u wanna participte in and what ones u just wanna lock ...... cuz this one was lockable way back on page two but I guess if u have/get a mod engaged in conversation,  no matter the subject matter,  its prolly safe to not get locked...

lock this shit .... stop responding and lock it ....better yet delete it

• Like 2

if we post dong pics will it get locked or should I just start dropping the n word...... u cant pick and choose as a mod what threads u wanna participte in and what ones u just wanna lock ...... cuz this one was lockable way back on page two but I guess if u have/get a mod engaged in conversation,  no matter the subject matter,  its prolly safe to not get locked...

lock this shit .... stop responding and lock it ....better yet delete it

Superior idea-if you don't like it-STFU and don't post to it.