I don't understand...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right,  None of them ever contributed anything to this to this country.

We'd all be better off if ALL Kennedy's were forgotten.

JFK PT109 commander, decorated WW II vet, served as president, averted a nuclear lunch, fought for civil rights, assassinated while serving his country.

Robert Attorney General, successfully fought organized crime, fought for civil rights, served as a US Senator, Assassinated while serving his country.

Ted served as US senator 1962-2009, one of the most influential and prolific legislators ever,  more than 300 bills authored and enacted into law, chair of the Senate's Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.

Yah this country would be much better off if they never existed. We should totally forget those selfish elitist vampires. 

Ted was a drunken womanizer who straightened up only when it was too late. It was certainly too late for Mary Jo Kopechne. Jack was just a womanizer and all were rich man's sons who never had to work a day in their lives.

Ted was a drunken womanizer who straightened up only when it was too late. It was certainly too late for Mary Jo Kopechne. Jack was just a womanizer and all were rich man's sons who never had to work a day in their lives.

OK, I tried to be the bigger man and keep my mouth shut, but if you're going to jump on the Z-train to Trolltown, than I get to blow off some fucking steam. Right?

Granted the Kennedy's were the poster children for "elitists", and you're absolutely right, the son's never HAD to work a day in their lives, but they did, and that's a fact. The Kennedy's also lost three of those sons while they were serving their country. It's easy to resent them though isn't it, they came from money power and privilege, and were ivy league educated in stuff like political science, and constitutional law. Sure, Joe's fortune was as dirty as a Tijuana whore, and good old JT was a huge target for the right wing haters, but for fuck sake lads, pull your heads out of Limbaugh's ass. It's starting to smell like stale bullshit rhetoric around here. Maybe it's just political sower grape jelly, but if history is the burnt toast of ignorance, you and z-train are smear'n on that weak sauce jelly of yours pretty damn thick. 

Batter up butter cups!  :fu:

By the way, was that Paul Walker I just saw down the hall?

• Like 2

OK, I tried to be the bigger man and keep my mouth shut, but if you're going to jump on the Z-train to Trolltown, than I get to blow off some fucking steam. Right?

Granted the Kennedy's were the poster children for "elitists", and you're absolutely right, the son's never HAD to work a day in their lives, but they did, and that's a fact. The Kennedy's also lost three of those sons while they were serving their country. It's easy to resent them though isn't it, they came from money power and privilege, and were ivy league educated in stuff like political science, and constitutional law. Sure, Joe's fortune was as dirty as a Tijuana whore, and good old JT was a huge target for the right wing haters, but for fuck sake lads, pull your heads out of Limbaugh's ass. It's starting to smell like stale bullshit rhetoric around here. Maybe it's just political sower grape jelly, but if history is the burnt toast of ignorance, you and z-train are smear'n on that weak sauce jelly of yours pretty damn thick. 

Batter up butter cups!  :fu:

By the way, was that Paul Walker I just saw down the hall?

What I said is at least as true as what you said about the Kennedys. Hell no one can survive close scrutiny for long. Anything I said is public knowledge so what does 'bullshit rhetoric' and 'the burnt toast of ignorance' mean exactly? Are you saying this isn't true? Jack Kennedy can easily survive any criticism, Ted .... not nearly as well even with Jack for a brother. There are three things that become respectable with age, if for no other reason... old buildings, old whores and old politicians.

Paul Walker...... has left the building.

edit: I should not post before coffee

• Like 2

Paradime, I dont think we said anything untrue about the Kennedys.

Ted was a piece of garbage who did do more harm than good.

Limbaugh has some good points, but that doesnt meant I listen to his continuous, whiney rhetoric.

Perhaps we should only speak well of the dead? If Ted is remembered for being a 'great statseman' they are also going to remember the warts too.

Whats the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the Hindenberg?

WHERE HAVE I BEEN.!!!!

Hey Mike FYI........ We had already scared off prior cargo ships & that was nearly a $700,000.00 "fuck you" to England :) 

just say'n :) 

Whoopie fuckin dooo. Throwing tea in the harbor was a terrorist act of treason against your rightful monarch at one time.

oh yeah IBTL

:)  hahahaha agreed the royal family is far from hurt to this day..... it wasn't all about money BUT money is money & that is still A LOT of it ...... not to mention all the ships we had already scared off.

700,000 was not enough to make a dent in the coffers of King George.

?????? is it a rhetorical question.???

so what is the difference between Limbaugh and the Hindenburg?