I don't understand...

I wouldn't call Mandela a hero. Dude was an admitted communist and terrorist who liked to blow up school buses...

Thanks I was gonna say the same thing.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_me2rnauUgk1rvrdlh.gif

anchorman-grenade.gif

9ba0de0bd1f2448ea710fd47eb6c51a4552143f8

anchorman-hairorface.gif

tumblr_lf1n2zG1og1qdubemo1_500.gif

brick-killed-a-guy-with-a-trident.gif

that-escalated-quickly-anchorman-gif.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_lpbb6eKnql1r0ojhto1_250.gif

I see, your point is ...

Unless a person has done something YOU feel is important, you want to piss on their grave and laugh at anyone who shows some respect for the dead.

I got your point, and I still think speaking ill of the dead is just trash talk - perhaps to boost your own ego - pathetic.  Maybe it's to be expected on Ratsun, because it's so bad ass to talk jive on Ratsun.

I wonder what remarkable deeds have oldskool, q-tip, or mrbigtalks done with their life?  :rofl:

He's from Santa Cruz.....home of the Banana Slugs.....what do you expect from a retarded area of California that has a fucking slug as their mascot?  

No fuckin shit,what a fuckin cunt.

I wouldn't call Mandela a hero. Dude was an admitted communist and terrorist who liked to blow up school buses...

Whoopie fuckin dooo. Throwing tea in the harbor was a terrorist act of treason against your rightful monarch at one time. But... if you win, the end justifies the means. Or as Elizabeth Taylor says... "There's no deodorant like success."

(I don't know about the school buses, but I doubt very much he lit the fuse) This could be a propaganda smear by the apartheid government of the times.

Communist? Well politics makes strange bedfellows. Maybe he accepted help from commies because that's all who would help him back then.

• Like 1

Maybe we shouldn't measure the importance of someone's life (or death) by how much media coverage they get in the first place.

240 Gordie Bonin dies last week too. Most people don't even know who he was. I was more bummed out about that than Walker. Just the circles you run in I guess.

No one is more or less important.

No way 240 Gordy died, believe it or not I actually k ow who he was. That's sucks

^^^ pretty much sums this place up.

Is this when I switch to north west datsuns... Or whatever it stands for?

X2

This place is a fucking trolls paradise, and this thread proves it, yet again.

Why jump in on a thread throwing sucker punches like "you're a Hater", "You're pissing on the grave of a dead man" "Mandela is a commy terrorist" BLAAA BLAAAA BLAAAA?  If it's to make yourself look tough, you've not only failed at that one, but you've made a fool of yourself in the process.

Next time try reading the OP... over and over, until you actually understand it, and then, if you have a disagreement PLEASE explain your point of view rather than jumping on the author like a histrionic drama queen :hyper:. This isn't a video game, you're actually sharing this conversation with real people here, and some of us actually want to have a REAL conversation.  

• Like 1

You're already a member there.. :rofl: :rofl:

And Paradime if you think it's so much better,, go over there and start a drama thread like this and see if no one responds in a less than dignified manner.. Can you say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Flatcat?, ahhh Redbanner ,, or how bout 510freak..( and 2 ,,whoops 3 NWD members that have already posted in this thread)   :w00t: :w00t:

Good luck and gods speed,, but you'll be back ,, and i will for one be here to welcome you.

• Like 2

^^^ pretty much sums this place up.

Is this when I switch to north west datsuns... Or whatever it stands for?

lulz oh snap my cryptic gif message was decrypted.

too many opinions not enough lulz on here or members projects + pics.

hahaha whatever you wants it to mean yo ! in my case .. not working datsuns ftw :rofl: ("winterized" or slacker progress... @#$% it !).

Cali datsuns are the best , and everyone knows it.

• Like 1

RickRat makes it all worthwhile.

General Discussion is a cross to bear sometimes, yes. Sometimes things get out of hand. Sometimes it's a pressure release and shit gets settled amid arm flexing/posturing/dick swinging. Then le lock. The rare time it's worth a bit of damage control to keep it open because of it's topicality or entertainment value.... and then le lock. The forum then runs smoothly for a while like having taken a huge dump. If stuff goes south (like a useless thread) I can always dump it in Insomniacs.

• Like 1

Well I hate him now! Get your dirty hand of that perfect ass!!!!! It's the only time you will ever get her wet.

With great power comes,, great reponsibility ,,, a whole buncha people bitchin at you.

Rule #1

You can't please everyone. A good day is 51%

Rule#2

Happy satisfied people don't complain that they are happy so don't be discouraged by the other complaints..

Rule#2

Happy satisfied people don't complain that they are happy so don't be discouraged by the other complaints..

Yah, but what about the silent majority? Those are the guys who sit there quietly judging.

here we go again

more alba ass and some boobs wouldn't hurt either 

no matter how you look at pauls death weather you are a hater or lover of him or his films 

military personnel are always heroes for fighting to keep this country safe and allowing us to talk shit about anyone and anything ewe want at any time we feel like it

RIP everyone who ever died for our country

RIP Paul Walker  

IBTL

Guest Rick-rat

Tell me how those of us that served in Viet Nam were always heroes. Spit on in the airports when coming home, pissed on, screamed  at,  a few physically attacked, and called some of the most vulgar and repulsive names ever.   

Really made it seem worthwhile to serve my country, Really made me sad for all that gave their lives over there.

So that the people doing this had the freedom to do what they thought was right.

oldskoolvws, on 06 Dec 2013 - 1:33 PM, said:

The "hype" around celebrities.

Paul Walker died doing illegal shit with a friend and he did fake stuff for a living, although we call it entertainment. His charity is very good though. And its across televisions worldwide. He will be remembered for dying by what he faked.

World War II veteran Edward "Babe" Heffron, best known for the book and television miniseries "Band of Brothers," which portrayed him, died yesterday at the age of 90. This guy ran into a hail of bullets for real, no fake crap and yet hardly anyone knows he died and there's no media coverage. They didn't have a choice or millions of dollars. They were lucky if they could afford a $2000 Ford to buy food in.

We live a messed up society when "entertainers" are revered more than the crazy bastards with balls of steel who ran into a hail of bullets so that we could fiddle with our Datsuns on the weekends and enjoy Starbucks every morning.

There's a Paul Walker meet. Really? Don't get me wrong, he was a good person, I just don't think he deserves the coverage like many of our Veterans or heroes do.

America's got it all twisted. Took our heroes and made them history like Neil Armstrong, Danielle Inouye and now, even Nelson Mandela. Took our actors and sports figures and made them mainstream. It should be the other way around.

Support a veteran, a real hero or some boobs. Either way, do the right thing America.

Rant over. Love.

Oldskool-I knew who Ed Heffron was.

K-douche-Your head is so far up your ass,you need a glass belly button to see where to take your next step.You're a pathetic excuse not worthy of being shown as a bad example.

• Like 5

Yah, but what about the silent majority? Those are the guys who sit there quietly judging.

Better it is to dare great things, than to side with those poor timid souls that know neither victory nor defeat.

hell, it was top o the page when I signed on....what was I gonna do?

My wife won't let me post pics of titties, so I will leave that up to you (the self trained professional :thumbup:)