I don't understand...

The "hype" around celebrities.

Paul Walker died doing illegal shit with a friend and he did fake stuff for a living, although we call it entertainment. His charity is very good though. And its across televisions worldwide. He will be remembered for dying by what he faked.

World War II veteran Edward "Babe" Heffron, best known for the book and television miniseries "Band of Brothers," which portrayed him, died yesterday at the age of 90. This guy ran into a hail of bullets for real, no fake crap and yet hardly anyone knows he died and there's no media coverage. They didn't have a choice or millions of dollars. They were lucky if they could afford a $2000 Ford to buy food in.

We live a messed up society when "entertainers" are revered more than the crazy bastards with balls of steel who ran into a hail of bullets so that we could fiddle with our Datsuns on the weekends and enjoy Starbucks every morning.

There's a Paul Walker meet. Really? Don't get me wrong, he was a good person, I just don't think he deserves the coverage like many of our Veterans or heroes do.

America's got it all twisted. Took our heroes and made them history like Neil Armstrong, Danielle Inouye and now, even Nelson Mandela. Took our actors and sports figures and made them mainstream. It should be the other way around.

Support a veteran, a real hero or some boobs. Either way, do the right thing America.

Rant over. Love.

• Like 12
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mourn his death because he is a celebrity, I mourn his death because he was a car guy who gave back to people.  Simple as that, he loved Nissan and skylines more than anyone here will ever understand and I respect that.  Simple as that

now can we please stop with stupid threads and get back to hating on rice and looking at boobs

• Like 6

^ you are obviously a HATER, and haters are going to hate.

Whatever, get over it ... if you really didn't care, you would have passed the story up.

You obviously have something up your butt, and want to start a new pissing contest.

Thanks for being another jerk on Ratsun :sneaky:

Ktrip your the one hating,what he said is true to the bone.A memorial at the crash site,shit give me a break,you want to speed that's great just don't let the sudden stop get you.Like every one else sucked to the liberal bullshit news media.

Like you would know :rofl:

The OP wants to spread hate about someone's death, a person he most likely never knew or cared about. 

I didn't know the actor, and only saw one movie he was in, so it's no skin off my ass either way.  There was a thread on the subject, it ran it's course (got locked), but that wasn't enough hate on the subject for him ... he wants to stir the pot some more, and you want to join in.  Some of you just keep grinding others, and enjoy pissing folks off.  If that's how you get your jollies, life must suck for you.

The good thing is; there are only a few of you loud mouth jerks here.

Most of Ratsun is cool (or knows when to keep a comment to themself).

So were did he talk shit about Walker,all he said was he was doing illegal shit,and mention about society not mourning a real hero's and then you came back being a little shit,just like you post in every fuckin thread about fixing your car up and then posting pictures,fuck you,you have no idea who your talking to first off and second no one directed it at you,and talk about loud mouths.Why dont you just go fix your truck or what ever the fuck you got.

You must have only read the first few sentences, op is simply stating the fact that there are folks who deserve more recognition for what they've done than fucking Paul Walker does. Yes he was part of a charity that is for a good cause, but beyond that he's just some tool from some movies that happened to be in to cars.

• Like 3

You must have only read the first few sentences, op is simply stating the fact that there are folks who deserve more recognition for what they've done than fucking Paul Walker does. Yes he was part of a charity that is for a good cause, but beyond that he's just some tool from some movies that happened to be in to cars.

Thank you Q-tip,and fuck there charities its a good thing for some but its a good tax right off period for him or them.And he does not own a Datsun thats for sure.

Again, you fail to comprehend what is being said. No one said " yay Paul Walker is dead I can't believe you people like him". What we said was how about some respect for some one who has done something that many others would not, and been humble and selfless in their actions.

Some great men died within the last few days, and Paul walker wasn't one of them

• Like 1

Maybe we shouldn't measure the importance of someone's life (or death) by how much media coverage they get in the first place.

240 Gordie Bonin dies last week too. Most people don't even know who he was. I was more bummed out about that than Walker. Just the circles you run in I guess.

No one is more or less important.   

• Like 3